Page 92 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 5599

Thread: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

Ok, My brother flew in from Minnesota, and My other brother and I picked him up at the airport about 2pm to go to the colts game. We went to the colts game had a good time, then proceeded downtown Charlotte and tied one on for the ages. I'm glad we had a DD with our little group.

Just to list a few of the drinks the night cosisted of within about a 2 hour time frame......

Jeagar Bomb
    Jeager Shot
    Kamikazee x 2
    Red Bull and Vodka x 3
    Three Wisemen X 3
    Vodka and Coke x 2

And a few others I can't remember......
    I'm still hurting today.....

The fun part was we got home about 2 AM and I had to get up at 6AM to take my brother back to the airport to go back home.

I'm not sure my blood acohol limit was even legal at that point......When I got back from the airport hoping to sleep it off.....My toddler was up and happy use daddy as a jungle gym. My wife made me pay all day too.....A full day of shopping in 2 seperate malls, Target and the grocery store.....

I did get a nap about 4pm for about 90 minutes, but we proceeded to go shopping at the second mall when my son and I awoke from naps.....

I'll pay for this one for a few days with the wifey, and with the headache, but man that was fun.......

teY dennaB toN

Zero oxygen bottles and no dead sherpas. Although there was a doe in my backyard about 2am Sunday morning. My dog just sat there and looked at it for like 3 straight minutes, then the doe took off.

I still have 5 blue mountains in the fridge. Apparently I'm slowing down in my old age.

teY dennaB toN

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok, My brother flew in from Minnesota, and My other brother and I picked him up at the airport about 2pm to go to the colts game. We went to the colts game had a good time, then proceeded downtown Charlotte and tied one on for the ages. I'm glad we had a DD with our little group.

Just to list a few of the drinks the night cosisted of within about a 2 hour time frame......

Jeagar Bomb
    Jeager Shot
    Kamikazee x 2
    Red Bull and Vodka x 3
    Three Wisemen X 3
    Vodka and Coke x 2

The fun part was we got home about 2 AM and I had to get up at 6AM to take my brother back to the airport to go back home.

I'm not sure my blood acohol limit was even legal at that point......When I got back from the airport hoping to sleep it off.....My toddler was up and happy use daddy as a jungle gym. My wife made me pay all day too.....A full day of shopping in 2 seperate malls, Target and the grocery store.....

I did get a nap about 4pm for about 90 minutes, but we proceeded to go shopping at the second mall when my son and I awoke from naps.....

I'll pay for this one for a few days with the wifey, and with the headache, but man that was fun.......

You are paying for the 3 wiseman . . . that's a ridiculous drink and it hurts me just thinking of it.

And vodka and coke. Really?

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

Jeagar Bomb
    Jeager Shot
    Kamikazee x 2
    Red Bull and Vodka x 3
    Three Wisemen X 3
    Vodka and Coke x 2

all that fun without strippers?

Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Zero oxygen bottles and no dead sherpas. Although there was a doe in my backyard about 2am Sunday morning. My dog just sat there and looked at it for like 3 straight minutes, then the doe took off.

I still have 5 blue mountains in the fridge. Apparently I'm slowing down in my old age.
    Sounds like we were close to the church crowd seeing a steaming gut pile in the yard.

Jeagar Bomb
    Jeager Shot
    Kamikazee x 2
    Red Bull and Vodka x 3
    Three Wisemen X 3
    Vodka and Coke x 2

Atta boy.

so i'm not one with much experience when it comes to having deep relationships...

just how much shi+ should one put up with to make things work? i never really tolerate much BS when it came to "relationships" and would jump ship at the first little bump that i'd come across..but now i'm trying something different...to talk things out/etc...and well today i will be having some sort of a talk to see where things go with this one that i've been seein' lately...

so as a groundwork...would be nice to have an idea from all you fellas in relationships/marriages

I didn't order the vodka and coke, it just showed up. And now that I think of it, I think it might have been some type of cherry vodka....

Then again, most of the drinks are on that list "just showed up".

My brother works for a distributor of a major energy drink(name withheld for reasons But it rhymes with dead pull) and he gave his card to the bartender when we got to the bar, and just checked in on him. We didn't know until the end of the night when we cashed out, he wasn't charging us for most of our drinks.....Multiply everything on that list x 5(there were 5 of us) and our bill came to $18 plus tip........Imagine our surprise......

Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    so i'm not one with much experience when it comes to having deep relationships...

just how much shi+ should one put up with to make things work? i never really tolerate much BS when it came to "relationships" and would jump ship at the first little bump that i'd come across..but now i'm trying something different...to talk things out/etc...and well today i will be having some sort of a talk to see where things go with this one that i've been seein' lately...

so as a groundwork...would be nice to have an idea from all you fellas in relationships/marriages
    The run like hell strategy makes complete sense to me.

I didn't order the vodka and coke, it just showed up. And now that I think of it, I think it might have been some type of cherry vodka....

Then again, most of the drinks are on that list "just showed up".

My brother works for a distributor of a major energy drink(name withheld for reasons But it rhymes with dead pull) and he gave his card to the bartender when we got to the bar, and just checked in on him. We didn't know until the end of the night when we cashed out, he wasn't charging us for most of our drinks.....Multiply everything on that list x 5(there were 5 of us) and our bill came to $18 plus tip........Imagine our surprise......
    Just showed up works pretty good I imagine.

Worked great for me....

And you're right, that 3 wisemen....It can put a hurting on you. In case you don't know....3 Wisemen is Jack Daniels, Jim Beam , and Johnny Walker combined in shot form. And it was a big damn shot.

Although, the lady bartender screwed the last one up....She put Jack, Jim and Jose in the last round.....

teY dennaB toN

I think asking for relationship advice in the RSDT thread is kind of like asking for good housekeeping and religious advice from Charlie Manson.

But, hey, that's just me.

teY dennaB toN

Worked great for me....

And you're right, that 3 wisemen....It can put a hurting on you. In case you don't know....3 Wisemen is Jack Daniels, Jim Beam , and Johnny Walker combined in shot form. And it was a big damn shot.

Although, the lady bartender screwed the last one up....She put Jack, Jim and Jose in the last round.....

I've had that drink exactly one time . . . on my 21st birthday many moons ago. It initiated my "puking in the sombrero" incident from that day. Never again.

Don't ask.

teY dennaB toN

Quote Originally Posted by Twes View Post
    Sounds like we were close to the church crowd seeing a steaming gut pile in the yard.

Well of course that was my first instinct and I considered pulling out the bow, but she was pretty small and I was pretty hammered. Even I can sometimes use good judgment.

I just took a leak in the yard instead.

My brother that lives here was puking in my back yard at about 10 AM. Guess I should have gotten him a sombrero.

I can't imagine the pain my brother had to endure flying.......

I didn't puke. Don't know how, but it may have made it better if I did....

I think asking for relationship advice in the RSDT thread is kind of like asking for good housekeeping and religious advice from Charlie Manson.

But, hey, that's just me.

i like the "think outside the box" types of answers

Well of course that was my first instinct and I considered pulling out the bow, but she was pretty small and I was pretty hammered. Even I can sometimes use good judgment.

I just took a leak in the yard instead.
    You should have made a scrape.

i like the "think outside the box" types of answers
    You know we always try to take good care of you.

Perhaps you should make a list (maybe on the back of a postage stamp) of all the reasons you can think of to settle down.

Then compare it with the list of all the fun things you will lose (pages and pages I'm guessing) if you walk through that doorway.

And then just consider yourself lucky that we talked you down before it was too late.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

You think the three wisemen is bad, try the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. That will put hair on your chest and vomit in your toilet.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

teY dennaB toN

No thanks. I've got too much hair as it is and you don't even want to see what's floating in the toilet.....

Understanding that women are basically insane is a good first step.

My pet peeves when it comes to women - and also the things I always had to swallow my tongue to keep from coming up with a wiseass reply:

1. "You're supposed to just know" I never could find out when "psychic" was tattoed on my forehead

2. "What are you thinking about?" How much my balls itch is NOT the right answer

3. "Do you think she's pretty?" For discerning women, answering "Every woman in the world but you is skank-ugly" doesn't work. Better is, "Some people might think she's cute but . . ." Find a flaw - preferably a big one. Of course if it's about her butt or boobs you'll get the "Were you looking at . . . ?" sometimes ya gotta go with the best of a bunch of bad choices.

4. "Does this make me look fat?" If she has to ask it does and you never tell her.

5. "Why don't you put the seat back down?" I've never figured this out - don't women check?

Then there's the whole, unlike most of us, who when we're feeling lousy just want to be left alone, women who feel like crap want to be babied.

Worst of all (usually right after "What are you thinking?") she'll want you to talk about your feelings. If I have feelings I sure don't want to talk about them. Plus she'll want a reminder at least daily - I always preferred the, "What I told you last year still holds until I tell you different."

And remember that women ARE psychic - she'll be very willing to tell you what you were thinking about. You could be staring at a set of weights in a fitness store in the mall and that will somehow translate into "You think I'm fat." Unless of course a cute girl happens to cross your path of vision for maybe half a second - then it becomes, "You were staring at her."

Also, make sure she understands that looking at cleavage is an ingrained male response - can't be turned off and doesn't mean anything.

That'll do for starters.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

No thanks. I've got too much hair as it is and you don't even want to see what's floating in the toilet.....
    Speaking of that.....All that drinking mad for some really wierd bowel movements yesterday.....

I can just imagine Bellisimo getting married and he'll be one of those guys on here giving baby showers and all that.

I can see his future clearer than he can.

You can see it coming but you can't stop it.

He'll have 8 kids by the time he's 35......Let's add to his misery.....

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    You think the three wisemen is bad, try the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. That will put hair on your chest and vomit in your toilet.
    Ever had a Prairie Fire? It's 151 with tabasco sauce.....talk about bad. Had it once, and that was my 21st.

Wed. night here at Ball State is $1.25 U-call-its, (excluding anything with Jaeger or RedBull) so we usually stand at the bar and take snake bite after snake bite. We stand in the corner so if one of has happens to puke under the bar no one will notice and we don't get kicked out.