Page 64 of 224 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 5591

Thread: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

  1. #1576
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,813

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WE SHARED A MAGICAL BASKETBALL GAME TOGETHER AND YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER.

    You're off the Xmas card list.
    As I recall it, those seats were located in the death zone. Studies have shown the lack of oxygen at those altitudes can affect memory............
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  2. #1577
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,208
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WE SHARED A MAGICAL BASKETBALL GAME TOGETHER AND YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER.

    You're off the Xmas card list.


    Is this who I'm thinking it is????






    OMG how could I have ever forgotten that EVENING !?!?!?!?!?!
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  3. #1578
    teY dennaB toN
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,606

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Ya know, I wish someone made an inexpensive, consumer gadget which would measure the methane/lethal content of farts.

    How much fun would it be to cut a good SBD, then break out the fart-o-meter to see if you can break your own record. You could even compare your lethalness to that of your friends and family pets.

    Come on, I can't be the only one who would shell out like $500 for one of these...

    And, in case you were wondering, yes I did have a significant amount of refried beans for lunch.

  4. #1579
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,208
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As I recall it, those seats were located in the death zone. Studies have shown the lack of oxygen at those altitudes can affect memory............
    Not to mention the steps I had to climb after having my breath taken away by a GODDESS..
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  5. #1580

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    We sat next to each other. I cried a little.

  6. #1581
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We sat next to each other. I pooped a little.
    Fixed.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  7. #1582
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ya know, I wish someone made an inexpensive, consumer gadget which would measure the methane/lethal content of farts.

    How much fun would it be to cut a good SBD, then break out the fart-o-meter to see if you can break your own record. You could even compare your lethalness to that of your friends and family pets.

    Come on, I can't be the only one who would shell out like $500 for one of these...

    And, in case you were wondering, yes I did have a significant amount of refried beans for lunch.
    Me. Boneless wings BW3's.

    I think my hair was on fire for a half hour after I ate.

  8. #1583
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Is this who I'm thinking it is????






    OMG how could I have ever forgotten that EVENING !?!?!?!?!?!
    This plot just keeps getting stranger.

  9. #1584
    teY dennaB toN
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,606

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Can't beat those BW3 boneless wings with some of the medium-to-hot sauce (forgot what it was called there).

    They'll come screamin out the other end though here about 6:30.

    They show no mercy. Kind of like how you treat drifters.

    I wonder if you can make a version of boneless wings from leftover drifter meat...

  10. #1585
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't beat those BW3 boneless wings with some of the medium-to-hot sauce (forgot what it was called there).

    They'll come screamin out the other end though here about 6:30.

    They show no mercy. Kind of like how you treat drifters.

    I
    It would have been nice to know that the "Hot" sauce I ordered was going to be like 10 times freaking hotter than Wings etc.

    It was good though.

  11. #1586
    teY dennaB toN
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,606

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Yeah BW3 does not sandbag their sauce intensity. Their medium is closer to hot.

    It's not like Hooters where medium = craptastic mild butter sauce.

    At least the scenery is usually ok there.

  12. #1587
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't beat those BW3 boneless wings with some of the medium-to-hot sauce (forgot what it was called there).

    They'll come screamin out the other end though here about 6:30.

    They show no mercy. Kind of like how you treat drifters.

    I wonder if you can make a version of boneless wings from leftover drifter meat...
    In my experience just about anything can be de-boned with a vice grip and a steak knife.

    Maybe a chain saw.

  13. #1588
    teY dennaB toN
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,606

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Dull bladed hatchets are also effective.

  14. #1589
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,208
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ya know, I wish someone made an inexpensive, consumer gadget which would measure the methane/lethal content of farts.

    How much fun would it be to cut a good SBD, then break out the fart-o-meter to see if you can break your own record. You could even compare your lethalness to that of your friends and family pets.

    Come on, I can't be the only one who would shell out like $500 for one of these...

    And, in case you were wondering, yes I did have a significant amount of refried beans for lunch.
    Not me buddy, I had a big ol' order of Hooter's Hot wings


    Hot wings.....Nature's Most Perfect Food.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  15. #1590
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah BW3 does not sandbag their sauce intensity. Their medium is closer to hot.

    It's not like Hooters where medium = craptastic mild butter sauce.

    At least the scenery is usually ok there.
    I'm all for scenery.


  16. #1591
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dull bladed hatchets are also effective.
    True.

    Unless you find yourself in tight quarters.

  17. #1592
    teY dennaB toN
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,606

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Come on now though, how much would you guys honestly pay for a real fart-o-meter.

    I think I'd honestly pay like 2 grand for one.

  18. #1593
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not me buddy, I had a big ol' order of Hooter's Hot wings


    Hot wings.....Nature's Most Perfect Food.
    SOunds like you were waiving your pistol around.

  19. #1594
    teY dennaB toN
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,606

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not me buddy, I had a big ol' order of Hooter's Hot wings


    Hot wings.....Nature's Most Perfect Food.

    Oh I get it, when you take me out to lunch we go to subway, but on your other days you head to hooters?




  20. #1595
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Come on now though, how much would you guys honestly pay for a real fart-o-meter.

    I think I'd honestly pay like 2 grand for one.
    I admit there are days where the intensity reaches inhuman levels.

    To your point unquantified levels.

  21. #1596
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,208
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We sat next to each other. I cried a little.
    The honor of sitting next to me was too much for ya huh? It's ok, I understand. I get that reaction alot.



    It may be the garlic I eat 3-4 times a week.




    No seriously, the honor was all mine.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  22. #1597
    teY dennaB toN
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,606

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    I'm going to develop a gadget to quantify these levels and then patent that sum'b*tch and make like $60.

  23. #1598
    dennaB Twes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,939

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh I get it, when you take me out to lunch we go to subway, but on your other days you head to hooters?



    I can only imagine how drunk you two would be by the time you stumbled out of lunch at Hooters.

  24. #1599
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,208
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh I get it, when you take me out to lunch we go to subway, but on your other days you head to hooters?





    Hey I gave you your choice! But, You seemed drawn to that Italian guy making the subs.
    Last edited by indygeezer; 07-10-2008 at 03:24 PM.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  25. #1600
    teY dennaB toN
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,606

    Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey I gave you your choice! You some seemed drawn to that Italian guy making the subs.
    I thought that was a woman with a mustache making the subs? Ah well, my mistake...

Similar Threads

  1. 07-08 Random NBA thoughts episode IV: A New Season
    By Kstat in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1109
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 12:28 PM
  2. Odd thoughts to wrap up the road trip.
    By Peck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 02:48 PM
  3. Well... Not impressed.. Random thoughts
    By Bball in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 04:18 AM
  4. A Few Random Thoughts from My First Game of the Year
    By arenn in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 10:21 AM
  5. So, what's the over-under? and Random Thoughts
    By indygeezer in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 02:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •