Page 52 of 225 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 5624

Thread: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

I'm not the one who keeps 2 girls 1 cup in their "favorites" folder....That would be Nat Stoned.....

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I mean crapping your pants is one thing, but to have it splatter so badly that there is no chance of going 'Commando'... that is even worse...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not the one who keeps 2 girls 1 cup in their "favorites" folder....That would be Nat Stoned.....
    What can I say? One man's trash is another man's tasty treasure...

Okay, that was a little too much...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Ever had the significant other make you clean the toilet yourself because "WHAT THE HELL EXPLODED IN THERE?????????"

Why don't we do it on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Twes View Post
    Why don't we do it on the road.

I work in an office with a bunch of women but we have conf rooms in the basement with public men's & women's restrooms - the one upstairs is a single-occ for staff.

I whizz loud and proud upstairs so everyone knows what I'm doing (and I wipe up the splash-back - guys, you want to keep women happy, wipe up the splash-back). But when it comes time to mail a package, I go to the men's room downstairs. I know all the ladies appreciate that.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

We have seperate mens and womens, but I feel for the women who sits in the cube outside the restrooms. I know there is a green fog that rolls out of both of them from time to time....

I guess marriages just don't last like they used to.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,369442,00.html

Friday, June 20, 2008

• AP/Queensland Police
    October 22, 2003: Diver Christina Watson is shown lying on the sea floor in rear at right while a dive leader, left, partially hidden, hurries to her.

SYDNEY, Australia — An American tourist was charged with murder in Australia on Friday for allegedly drowning his wife during a honeymoon dive on the Greet Barrier Reef.
    Police immediately began preparing a warrant for the arrest of the suspect, Daniel Gabriel Watson of Birmingham, Alabama — the first step in what are likely to be drawn-out extradition proceedings.
    Watson faces a maximum penalty of life in prison if convicted of murder. His lawyer did not immediately enter a plea, but he has argued that the evidence does not support any criminal charge and that police have seemed intent on blaming him anyway.
    The suspect was not present in court and his exact whereabouts were unclear. The charge was formally made by a coroner who conducted a months-long inquest into whether there were suspicious circumstances in the death of Christina Mae Watson on Oct. 22, 2003.
    The 26-year-old woman, known as Tina, drowned while diving on a historic shipwreck near the northeastern city of Townsville as her husband of 11 days looked on.
    Watson, usually called Gabe, declined to testify at the inquest, although videotaped interviews with police formed a key part of evidence before it.

In the interviews, Watson said his new bride apparently had trouble a few minutes into the dive, panicked and clutched at his mask, pushing it off his face. He described seeing her, with her eyes wide and arms outstretched toward him, sinking into the deep.
    The groom, an experienced diver who had completed a dive rescue course, was acting as a so-called dive buddy for his less-experienced wife. He told police he decided to go for help rather than following her to the sea floor and attempting a rescue.
    One of the dive leaders pulled Tina Watson to the surface. Efforts to resuscitate her failed.
    Queensland state coroner David Glasgow's inquest heard that police, who initially believed the death to be an accident, started to become suspicious when Watson changed some details of his account.
    An autopsy found no pre-existing medical condition that could have explained Tina Watson's death. Tests showed there was nothing wrong with her diving gear.
    In his findings handed down Friday, Glasgow said the exact circumstances of Tina Watson's fate may never be known, but there was enough evidence of foul play to justify a murder charge against her husband.
    "There are only two persons who know what in fact actually occurred," Glasgow said. "One is Tina, who cannot tell us, and the other is Gabe."
    He formally indicted Watson on a charge of killing his wife.
    "I am satisfied there is evidence of sufficient reliability ... that a properly instructed jury could make a finding of guilt against David Gabriel Watson on a charge of murder," Glasgow said.
    Watson's lawyer, Steve Zillman, did not enter a plea on behalf of his client, or offer any other statement.
    Zillman argued during the inquest that Watson had no motive to kill his wife and that the evidence did not support a criminal charge. He accused police of being determined to blame Watson for the death, no matter what the evidence showed.
    But Glasgow said Tina Watson's father, Tommy Thomas, had given evidence of a possible motive. Thomas said his daughter told him that shortly before they were married, Gabe Watson asked his fiancee to increase her life insurance and change the policy to make him the sole beneficiary. Thomas said his daughter decided to lie to Watson that she had made the changes.
    Tommy Thomas, Tina Watson's mother Cindy Thomas and other family members watched Glasgow read out his findings in court via a live video link to the U.S. state of Alabama.
    Tommy Thomas was quoted by the Australian Broadcasting Corp. as saying the family welcomed Friday's result as backing their suspicions about Watson.
    "We're actually relieved to hear the coroner's findings," Thomas said. "It's something that we have dealt with for quite some time and it validated our beliefs."
    Police Detective Inspector Warren Webber said a warrant would be issued in Queensland state for Watson's arrest. This would be handed to prosecutors, who would in turn approach Australian government lawyers, who would prepare and lodge an extradition request with the U.S. government. If that process goes ahead without problems, Watson may still be able to fight any extradition order in U.S. courts.
    "There are lengthy legal procedures that are involved, but obviously we are keen they will be done as quickly as possible," Webber told reporters in Townsville.

Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick View Post
    I work in an office with a bunch of women but we have conf rooms in the basement with public men's & women's restrooms - the one upstairs is a single-occ for staff.

I whizz loud and proud upstairs so everyone knows what I'm doing (and I wipe up the splash-back - guys, you want to keep women happy, wipe up the splash-back). But when it comes time to mail a package, I go to the men's room downstairs. I know all the ladies appreciate that.
    I suppose the single occ has no fan either so the sound isn't covered at all.

I hate that.

Our bathrooms here aren't great. Weak pressure. Cleaned only 3 days per week.

My wife was telling me in her pristine building the restrooms on every floor are cleaned 2 or 3 times a day.

Probably monster flush power and fans too.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

In our buildings, bathrooms get cleaned daily. Our tenants love that, but then they feel the need to ***** about dust bunnies in the corner. Trying to find fly **** in pepper.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Oh the ones in our office are POWER flushers. The entire office can hear when you flush. And I mean all the way to the corner office 30 yards away.

I guess marriages just don't last like they used to.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,369442,00.html

Friday, June 20, 2008

• AP/Queensland Police
    October 22, 2003: Diver Christina Watson is shown lying on the sea floor in rear at right while a dive leader, left, partially hidden, hurries to her.

SYDNEY, Australia — An American tourist was charged with murder in Australia on Friday for allegedly drowning his wife during a honeymoon dive on the Greet Barrier Reef.
    Police immediately began preparing a warrant for the arrest of the suspect, Daniel Gabriel Watson of Birmingham, Alabama — the first step in what are likely to be drawn-out extradition proceedings.
    Watson faces a maximum penalty of life in prison if convicted of murder. His lawyer did not immediately enter a plea, but he has argued that the evidence does not support any criminal charge and that police have seemed intent on blaming him anyway.
    The suspect was not present in court and his exact whereabouts were unclear. The charge was formally made by a coroner who conducted a months-long inquest into whether there were suspicious circumstances in the death of Christina Mae Watson on Oct. 22, 2003.
    The 26-year-old woman, known as Tina, drowned while diving on a historic shipwreck near the northeastern city of Townsville as her husband of 11 days looked on.
    Watson, usually called Gabe, declined to testify at the inquest, although videotaped interviews with police formed a key part of evidence before it.

In the interviews, Watson said his new bride apparently had trouble a few minutes into the dive, panicked and clutched at his mask, pushing it off his face. He described seeing her, with her eyes wide and arms outstretched toward him, sinking into the deep.
    The groom, an experienced diver who had completed a dive rescue course, was acting as a so-called dive buddy for his less-experienced wife. He told police he decided to go for help rather than following her to the sea floor and attempting a rescue.
    One of the dive leaders pulled Tina Watson to the surface. Efforts to resuscitate her failed.
    Queensland state coroner David Glasgow's inquest heard that police, who initially believed the death to be an accident, started to become suspicious when Watson changed some details of his account.
    An autopsy found no pre-existing medical condition that could have explained Tina Watson's death. Tests showed there was nothing wrong with her diving gear.
    In his findings handed down Friday, Glasgow said the exact circumstances of Tina Watson's fate may never be known, but there was enough evidence of foul play to justify a murder charge against her husband.
    "There are only two persons who know what in fact actually occurred," Glasgow said. "One is Tina, who cannot tell us, and the other is Gabe."
    He formally indicted Watson on a charge of killing his wife.
    "I am satisfied there is evidence of sufficient reliability ... that a properly instructed jury could make a finding of guilt against David Gabriel Watson on a charge of murder," Glasgow said.
    Watson's lawyer, Steve Zillman, did not enter a plea on behalf of his client, or offer any other statement.
    Zillman argued during the inquest that Watson had no motive to kill his wife and that the evidence did not support a criminal charge. He accused police of being determined to blame Watson for the death, no matter what the evidence showed.
    But Glasgow said Tina Watson's father, Tommy Thomas, had given evidence of a possible motive. Thomas said his daughter told him that shortly before they were married, Gabe Watson asked his fiancee to increase her life insurance and change the policy to make him the sole beneficiary. Thomas said his daughter decided to lie to Watson that she had made the changes.
    Tommy Thomas, Tina Watson's mother Cindy Thomas and other family members watched Glasgow read out his findings in court via a live video link to the U.S. state of Alabama.
    Tommy Thomas was quoted by the Australian Broadcasting Corp. as saying the family welcomed Friday's result as backing their suspicions about Watson.
    "We're actually relieved to hear the coroner's findings," Thomas said. "It's something that we have dealt with for quite some time and it validated our beliefs."
    Police Detective Inspector Warren Webber said a warrant would be issued in Queensland state for Watson's arrest. This would be handed to prosecutors, who would in turn approach Australian government lawyers, who would prepare and lodge an extradition request with the U.S. government. If that process goes ahead without problems, Watson may still be able to fight any extradition order in U.S. courts.
    "There are lengthy legal procedures that are involved, but obviously we are keen they will be done as quickly as possible," Webber told reporters in Townsville.
    That was on Dateline a few weeks back.

I suppose the single occ has no fan either so the sound isn't covered at all.
    Not only that, it's at the end of a hallway so the sound really echoes.

Some day I'm gonna hold it all day and see if I can pee the Star-Spangled Banner.

Not only that, it's at the end of a hallway so the sound really echoes.

Some day I'm gonna hold it all day and see if I can pee the Star-Spangled Banner.
    That's a lot of peeing brotha.

That's a lot of peeing brotha.
    I was only thinking of the one verse . . .

I was only thinking of the one verse . . .
    You can't get em all.

You can't get em all.

Not without my beer helmet anyway.

Not without my beer helmet anyway.
    Beer helmet?

I think we need pics.

Beer helmet?

I think we need pics.
    I don't think I've worn it since cameras were invented.

However: http://www.baronbob.com/drinking-beer-helmet.htm

So this seems like a great idea......

http://www.baronbob.com/lightning-game.htm

I don't think I've worn it since cameras were invented.

However: http://www.baronbob.com/drinking-beer-helmet.htm
    I'm sure you'll look good at the next forum reunion wearing that.

I dare you.

Double dog dare.

I think this was invented down at Guantanamo.

I knew it definitely wasn't created at any sober person's house. Especially the "Supershock" mode for experts.....

Would that qualify as Electroshock therapy, and could I use my flex plan at work to purchase it as medically necessary equipment?

Now that sounds like fun.

They even have a joystick reference.