Page 120 of 222 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 5549

Thread: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

YOu guys did tell me that things would work out for the best, and I thank you because I took a positive outlook after reading that. And it did.

Thats why I come to this atcular thread. For wisdom and all the great, dick, fart, and **** jokes

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Jokes???
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

today is monday...

but this comment is not random...

Mood

Well so far both IU and Ball State have offered Jr. 1/2 tuition based upon SAT/ACT scores alone. Waiting to hear from Michigan and Butler.

Then come the music auditions starting in January (oh yeah, I wanna go up to Ann Arbor in February...meh).
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Mood

HEY HICKS!!

Whaddya know about BSU as far as Music Education (teacher) goes?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Not Hicks, obviously, but I do go to BSU and am from the area so I know a little bit about the school.

A few years ago we built a new music school building. I've only been inside it a couple of times, but from what I hear it's the top of the line in available resources. This is from Wiki, because I don't really feel like putting a whole lot of effort into digging but:
    The BSU School of Music is widely known for its quality at both the undergraduate and graduate levels; the school's Music Technology program houses one of the most elite facilities in the United States. In addition, the music education division has long been recognized as one of the best music teacher training programs in the Midwest.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_St...sity#Strengths

As for the BSU college life, it's wonderful IMHO. The school is rather small compared to other places like IU, and I'm assuming UM. You can literally walk from the two furthest buildings from each other that you would have classes in, in less than 15mins, and you could cut that down considerably if you know the shortcuts instead of staying on the main paths.

The student organization offers plenty of weekend events for students that don't want to go out at night to drink etc. Mainly events called Late Night were you get free food, usually like Papa Johns, local Chinese resturants, two weeks ago we had IHOP and this week was a Thanksgiving dinner. They have plenty of activities that range from a DJ in one of the gyms, jousting in an inflatable pit, stand up comedians, open mic nights, magicians, you get the picture. It runs from 9pm, to like 1am I believe.

BSU is in the process of building a new student rec center, or I should say adding on to the previous one. I haven't watched it, but they have an interactive video on how it's going to end up, and from what I hear its going to be extremely nice.

We're also in the process of building a new dorm, and once that's complete they will be tearing down the longest standing dorm on campus (LaFollette). Here is a picture of Park Hall that was built two years ago.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...rkhall_300.jpg

For the past few years, they've been in the process of giving campus a facelift with good success. Here is a good shot from the Teachers College.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:BSUcampus.JPG

Thats about one block north away from the most southern class building. You can see Worthern arena in the back ground, and it's right across the street from LaFollette which is the most northern building that currently holds classrooms, so as you can see it's not spread out at all and easily accessible.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not Hicks, obviously, but I do go to BSU and am from the area so I know a little bit about the school.

A few years ago we built a new music school building. I've only been inside it a couple of times, but from what I hear it's the top of the line in available resources. This is from Wiki, because I don't really feel like putting a whole lot of effort into digging but:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_St...sity#Strengths

As for the BSU college life, it's wonderful IMHO. The school is rather small compared to other places like IU, and I'm assuming UM. You can literally walk from the two furthest buildings from each other that you would have classes in, in less than 15mins, and you could cut that down considerably if you know the shortcuts instead of staying on the main paths.

The student organization offers plenty of weekend events for students that don't want to go out at night to drink etc. Mainly events called Late Night were you get free food, usually like Papa Johns, local Chinese resturants, two weeks ago we had IHOP and this week was a Thanksgiving dinner. They have plenty of activities that range from a DJ in one of the gyms, jousting in an inflatable pit, stand up comedians, open mic nights, magicians, you get the picture. It runs from 9pm, to like 1am I believe.

BSU is in the process of building a new student rec center, or I should say adding on to the previous one. I haven't watched it, but they have an interactive video on how it's going to end up, and from what I hear its going to be extremely nice.

We're also in the process of building a new dorm, and once that's complete they will be tearing down the longest standing dorm on campus (LaFollette). Here is a picture of Park Hall that was built two years ago.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...rkhall_300.jpg

For the past few years, they've been in the process of giving campus a facelift with good success. Here is a good shot from the Teachers College.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:BSUcampus.JPG

Thats about one block north away from the most southern class building. You can see Worthern arena in the back ground, and it's right across the street from LaFollette which is the most northern building that currently holds classrooms, so as you can see it's not spread out at all and easily accessible.
    Thanks 86, that's some good info. Jr visited BSU and was impressed but more with the tech area, which is not his major (right now).

Oh and may I add, I am absolutely sickend by your avatar.

i have only read this last page of this thread, and while i know that it's against the rules to post before I go back to page 1 to start, I felt the need to point out that geezer has SEVERAL posts on this page that are neither Random, Scattered, NOR Disturbed.

That is all. You may now return to your regularly scheduled RSD'ing...(doesn't quite have the ring to it that ***'ing did, tho)

I like pie.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
    - Margaret Mead

I dislike pie.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
    i have only read this last page of this thread, and while i know that it's against the rules to post before I go back to page 1 to start, I felt the need to point out that geezer has SEVERAL posts on this page that are neither Random, Scattered, NOR Disturbed.

That is all. You may now return to your regularly scheduled RSD'ing...(doesn't quite have the ring to it that ***'ing did, tho)

I like pie.
    First dipwad, this is not my thread and I neither made nor enforce the rules here.
    2nd...at the current rate ALL of my thoughts are Haphazardous random ramblings....and many people do scatter them all over the bottom of their birdcages.

Othern that, I'm glad yer posting here.

Mood

Why is it that whenever I decide it's OK to release a good, pungent one, a secretary walks in?

Never see 'em all day but if I want some company, all I have to do is fart.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick View Post
    Why is it that whenever I decide it's OK to release a good, pungent one, a secretary walks in?

Never see 'em all day but if I want some company, all I have to do is fart.
    Hire a male secretary...he'll fart along with you.

Just check his resume to be certain his name isn't Spicoli.

Mood

This evening I have been prepping for a tomorrow AM colonoscopy. I can honestly say I am no longer full of .

Ain't that fun? The pills weren't bad but once you start drinking that rancid stuff it's like you explode.

Mood

am still exploding.....i feel bad for the doc that inserts the tube...kinda like sticking a pin in a balloon?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

About a year ago, my dad was getting one......

So he's laying on the table, talking to the anesthesiologist, who is asking if he's ever had complications with anesthesia. He says no, only been put under once and that was to get a tooth pulled and he got dry socket.

The doctor is off in the corner, hasn't said a word up until this point. Calmly looks up from whatever he was doing, and say's "I can promise you, that won't happen here."

(End of funny story)

On a side note, they started talking and dad mentions how he jokingly mentioned to his family about drawing a smiley face on his butt prior too. From what the doc says, I guess it's common practice for males to have someone either draw or write on their backsides with stupid pictures/phrases.

My female counterparts have always told me they couldn't wait until I grew up, but the more I find out about the actions of adult men, I'm not sure it ever happens.

Well, Geezer, speaking from experience, you can expect some "leakage" for the rest of today. I finally gave up and went with the TP Tampon until things dried up.

Mood

Well, Geezer, speaking from experience, you can expect some "leakage" for the rest of today. I finally gave up and went with the TP Tampon until things dried up.
    Didn't have that problem....but I did a real accurate Spicoli imitation.

I go away for a short time, and come back to rqandom thoughts, only to nd these discussions.....Excellent.

I miss spending a lot of time on this board.....lol

I thought Enzyte got sued or something?

Anyway, a commercial just came on and I guess Smiling Bob has popped back up.

I was actually wondering the same thing.

Mood

?????

Mood

I now have two pheasant in my freezer given to me by a bro-in-law

I really REALLY wish I had DUCK in my freezer. There is no better food than DUCK IMPO.

But I prefer to shoot my own.

Sidenote....I have a 2 year old Remington 20 gauge upstairs that has NEVER been fired. That's pathetic.

Mood

Geezer Jr. has now officially been accepted to:
    (In chronological order)

Ball State
    IU
    Butler
    Milliken

Still waiting to hear from Michigan (1st choice).

Any suggestions on how to pay for it?