Page 53 of 225 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 5608

Thread: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

Default Re: Random, Scattered Disturbed Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I knew it definitely wasn't created at any sober person's house. Especially the "Supershock" mode for experts.....

Would that qualify as Electroshock therapy, and could I use my flex plan at work to purchase it as medically necessary equipment?
    Why mess around with electroshock? Why not go straight to the lobotomy?

All that electricity mumbo-jumbo is just quack medicine anyway.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

Something tells me this is one of the plaques Geezer had to have Spicoli take down off the wall while he was showing the house......

http://www.baronbob.com/jinglejugs-a...ngingboobs.htm

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Something tells me this is one of the plaques Geezer had to have Spicoli take down off the wall while he was showing the house......

Awesome.
    This part really sold it for me.
    The Jugs are manufactured with high quality components

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Now that's funny.

LOL - reminds me of something I saw somewhere (for all I know it could have been here) where a Jr High Class was given a health pop quiz where they had to give five benefits of breast milk.

The kid comes up with 4, can't get a fifth and finally writes,

"Served in attractive containers."

Yeah it was on here, and I couldn't quit laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick View Post
    LOL - reminds me of something I saw somewhere (for all I know it could have been here) where a Jr High Class was given a health pop quiz where they had to give five benefits of breast milk.

The kid comes up with 4, can't get a fifth and finally writes,

"Served in attractive containers."
    When I was in fourth grade they went around the room and asked what we wanted to be when we grew up.

I said Playboy photographer and the entire room busted up including the female teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Twes View Post
    When I was in fourth grade they went around the room and asked what we wanted to be when we grew up.

I said Playboy photographer and the entire room busted up including the female teacher.
    This little incident established me as a legend in HS. Seriously. I have to set the stage which may take a while but it's Friday PM, the village killed me and I'm waiting for it to be beer-helmet time.

In 10'th grade history we did a group project reviewing American History - 5 or 6 in a group. Each group was given a time period - maybe 40 year blocks or something and were supposed to cover several different aspects, one of which was medicine.

So this kid, Dave Francavilla is reviewing with us what he's found out on medicine which was his area. He was talking about the smallpox vaccine and - this is a direct quote because I remember it like it was this morning - says, "He created the smallpox vaccine by scraping cowpox pustules off cows' udders." He looks up, "What's an udder?"

Now Dave was a recent NYC import - but not THAT recent. And the county I'm from at that time had 30,000 dairy cows and 18,000 people. And I'm a farm kid.

Anyway, this girl, Debbie Reef, is in our group - cheerleader who after every game had to put steaks on both eyes. I point at her chest (conveniently supported by a desk) and say, "Those."

Evidently enough people heard that to throw the room into chaos. Bob Lawyer who was in our group fell on the floor laughing, Mr Bernocco - I thought he was about to have a stroke - he was trying not to laugh and couldn't help it - it was like the gym teacher in Porkies.

I was 2nd team all-conf in basketball my sr year - two years later - and got more people signing my yearbook talking about "udders" (including Mr Bernocco) than anything else.

You had to be there, but it was classic.

This little incident established me as a legend in HS. Seriously. I have to set the stage which may take a while but it's Friday PM, the village killed me and I'm waiting for it to be beer-helmet time.

In 10'th grade history we did a group project reviewing American History - 5 or 6 in a group. Each group was given a time period - maybe 40 year blocks or something and were supposed to cover several different aspects, one of which was medicine.

So this kid, Dave Francavilla is reviewing with us what he's found out on medicine which was his area. He was talking about the smallpox vaccine and - this is a direct quote because I remember it like it was this morning - says, "He created the smallpox vaccine by scraping cowpox pustules off cows' udders." He looks up, "What's an udder?"

Now Dave was a recent NYC import - but not THAT recent. And the county I'm from at that time had 30,000 dairy cows and 18,000 people. And I'm a farm kid.

Anyway, this girl, Debbie Reef, is in our group - cheerleader who after every game had to put steaks on both eyes. I point at her chest (conveniently supported by a desk) and say, "Those."

Evidently enough people heard that to throw the room into chaos. Bob Lawyer who was in our group fell on the floor laughing, Mr Bernocco - I thought he was about to have a stroke - he was trying not to laugh and couldn't help it - it was like the gym teacher in Porkies.

I was 2nd team all-conf in basketball my sr year - two years later - and got more people signing my yearbook talking about "udders" (including Mr Bernocco) than anything else.

So many places you could go with that one.

Very nice. Especially the "steak on each eye".

I had a young knockout teacher in high school that wasn't much older than us. I used to crack her up in class all the time and ran in to her in a bar one night and told her she had nice tit's. Oh man she did too.

Drinking age in Wisconsin was 18 at the time and the drivers license didn't have pictures.

I had a young knockout teacher in high school that wasn't much older than us. I used to crack her up in class all the time and ran in to her in a bar one night and told her she had nice tit's. Oh man she did too.

Drinking age in Wisconsin was 18 at the time and the drivers license didn't have pictures.
    What were you driving? Chuckwagons?

Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    What were you driving? Chuckwagons?

Well, the gas stations had regular pumps and unleaded pumps and the guy would come out and check your oil.

So it was almost that long ago.

Debbie and this girl Dierdre were stacked - we know how to grow 'em in dairy country.

Dierdre used to sit next to me in chemistry, wear something low cut and lay them babies right on the desk - I KNOW she did it so if I got called up to answer a question I'd do it with a hard-on.

This is no lie - in Dierdre's "action" cheerleading picture you can't see her face. I am dead serious. I don't know who from the yearbook comm picked that one to put in but it was great - I was pretty early in line to sign her yearbook and there was no room to put anything else on that page.

For just being a little sugar and protein, you can't get that stuff out of your armpit.

This thread really is enlightening. Whenever I have a moment where I think to myself, one day I'm going to mature, I just come here and it reaffirms that no matter what I'll always be a teenager at heart. (Or maybe in another place of my anatomy, but point is I know my teenage spirit will always be with me.)

This thread really is enlightening. Whenever I have a moment where I think to myself, one day I'm going to mature, I just come here and it reaffirms that no matter what I'll always be a teenager at heart. (Or maybe in another place of my anatomy, but point is I know my teenage spirit will always be with me.)
    Yup - if life ain't fun, what's the use of living it?

Debbie and this girl Dierdre were stacked - we know how to grow 'em in dairy country.

Dierdre used to sit next to me in chemistry, wear something low cut and lay them babies right on the desk - I KNOW she did it so if I got called up to answer a question I'd do it with a hard-on.

This is no lie - in Dierdre's "action" cheerleading picture you can't see her face. I am dead serious. I don't know who from the yearbook comm picked that one to put in but it was great - I was pretty early in line to sign her yearbook and there was no room to put anything else on that page.
    I wonder how many back surgery's she's had.

If we live long enough some of us will probably be logging in to a Random Thought thread and throwing feces in a home somewhere.

You can't get more mature than that.

Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt View Post
    For just being a little sugar and protein, you can't get that stuff out of your armpit.
    I told you not to sit behind this kid on the roller coaster.

May those that love us, love us.

For those that do not love us may God turn their hearts.

And if he cannnot turn their hearts may he turn their ankles

so we will know them by their limping.

I just had a professor refer to something I did as "truly excellent." And for once, it wasn't a double-decker poop. I'm cracking open a beer TONIGHT.

Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt View Post
    I just had a professor refer to something I did as "truly excellent." And for once, it wasn't a double-decker poop. I'm cracking open a beer TONIGHT.
    Had one myself just now.

Went out to mow some pasture - tractor wouldn't start so I stuck the battery on the charger.

Then I mowed part of my lawn.

Why is it I like mowing my pasture riding a tractor but hate mowing my lawn - riding a smaller tractor?

Same friggin' job - just with one I sit a little higher off the ground.

Had one myself just now.

Went out to mow some pasture - tractor wouldn't start so I stuck the battery on the charger.

Then I mowed part of my lawn.

Why is it I like mowing my pasture riding a tractor but hate mowing my lawn - riding a smaller tractor?

Same friggin' job - just with one I sit a little higher off the ground.
    As I read this I'm thinking, did he poop in the tractor seat. Then I realized you meant beer.

Thank God.

I wish it would make up its mind and either rain or not - got another 4 acres to mow. If it would just friggin' rain I'd go do something else.

I had a special experience today.

Went to the gas station - $162.00

I was filling up gas cans to take home too but still - had a quarter tank left on the pickup.