Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 86

Thread: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

  1. #1
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,337

    Default Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    I would like to start this thread just so we can stop using those spoiler tags when discussing in the movies thread!

    I have now watched the movie in snippets several more times, and plan to watch it in it's entirety later tonight so I will be glad to discuss further as I have time!

    To start it off, I would like to stress that I think this movie is excellent, and the best adaptation thus far of Richard Matheson's 1954 novel of the same title. The first film adaptation was in 1964. That movie was titled The Last Man On Earth and starred Vincent Price as Dr. Robert Morgan (rather than Neville). I watched the majority of it and had a hard time really enjoying it. To be honest, I have a hard time enjoying most movies made that long ago. The quality of film making has risen dramatically over the last couple of decades and only continues to rise.

    The second adaptation was 1971's The Omega Man, starring Charlton Heston as Dr. Robert Neville. I recently watched this movie as well, and it was much better than The Last Man On Earth, but was still kind of lame. Most of my problem with it is that it was made in 1971 and lacks most of the quality that I'm now spoiled with. By 1971 standards, it was probably a pretty good movie. I like Charlton Heston quite a bit, so it was at least entertaining....

    The current adaptation is titled the same as the original book, so that kinda blows my idea about the whole Bob Marley connection and why the film was titled as it is.

    That is all for now, but I would love to discuss this movie as much as possible, so somebody please post some ideas! I hesitate to write that I would rather it not turn into a discussion about whether it is a good film or not, because I know there are some users who didn't care for it. I'm not gonna suggest that someone refrain from posting what they thought about it, just know that I would rather this be a thread where people who actually LIKED the movie can discuss the movie without having to defend the quality of the movie or try to convince someone whether it was actually good or not. Let's face it, nobody is gonna convince me it isn't, so I don't expect to convince someone who didn't like it that they should!

    heywoode



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  2. #2
    Member LouisvilleLip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    26
    Posts
    348

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    I'm not sure which movie was more thought provoking Transformers or I am Legend.

  3. #3
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,337

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    I liked Transformers quite a bit too, and it is hard to compare the two. Transformers was more of a work of fiction in my mind. I feel like I Am Legend was based a little bit more in the realm of something that could happen, albeit with a good bit of fantasy mixed in, considering the effects of the virus on certain humans.



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  4. #4
    Member LouisvilleLip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    26
    Posts
    348

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    I was kidding. They are both bad.

  5. #5
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,337

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisvilleLip View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was kidding. They are both bad.
    Thanks for posting though............................................ ....................

    Should I start an official "I thought I Am Legend sucked" thread for you?



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  6. #6
    Member LouisvilleLip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    26
    Posts
    348

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    Aight

  7. #7
    Gold Swagger Hoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood
    Posts
    4,396
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisvilleLip View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not sure which movie was more thought provoking Transformers or I am Legend.
    Is that a real question? or are you being sarcastic? (EDIT: Didn't see your second post, before I posted)

    I thought Transformers was completely stupid and was not thought provoking what so ever. Not saying it wasn't entertaining.

    Sorry if I already broke the rules of this thread, heywoode.

    I Am Legend was excellent, but I was hoping it would be even better. I thought it was to short, it could have easily been over 2 hours. I would have liked to see more of Dr. Neville & Sam exploring the city, more of how they lived and the things they did everyday. More interaction between Neville, Anna and Ethan.
    Last edited by Hoop; 12-21-2007 at 11:44 PM.
    "Just look at the flowers ...."

  8. #8
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    For a Canadian, Lip has pretty distinguished movie tastes actually.

    Although he's giving "I Am Legend" the same treatment as he did for "American Gangster." They were both decent movies but overly hyped.

  9. #9
    Secret Agent Man-O.N.E. James Bond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Richmond
    Age
    24
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    One thing that i just wanted to say on the whole grenade note, was that even if he would've used the whole throw the grenade threw the glass routine, its possible that the glass just wouldn't have protected him.

    Also, he may not wanted to risk the time of the grenade thrown and the time getting in the chute/passageway thing. Ya know, the cure was in there and he wanted to protect it.

    Just a thought.

  10. #10
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,337

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is that a real question? or are you being sarcastic? (EDIT: Didn't see your second post, before I posted)

    I thought Transformers was completely stupid and was not thought provoking what so ever. Not saying it wasn't entertaining.

    Sorry if I already broke the rules of this thread, heywoode.

    I Am Legend was excellent, but I was hoping it would be even better. I thought it was to short, it could have easily been over 2 hours. I would have liked to see more of Dr. Neville & Sam exploring the city, more of how they lived and the things they did everyday. More interaction between Neville, Anna and Ethan.
    No rules, buddy....just common sense....not trying to control anyone's opinions, it's just tedious when people still have to be red about stuff sometimes...even after I asked nicely in the opening post.

    For the record, I didn't really think Transformers was stupid, given the context with which I knew the movie was going to be in...It wasn't really thought provoking at all, like you said, but at least it was entertaining...like you said.

    I absolutely wish IAL was much longer. Given how much adaptation/deviation from the original movie there already was, I don't really understand why they only chose to come up with 100 minutes of movie.

    I would have loved to have seen less of a gap than three years at the start, and much more explanation of how he developed his habits, how he amassed all the stuff he had, how he set up his perimeter defenses, etc....there are just a ton of ways they could have expounded on things while leaving the story line intact...


    Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For a Canadian, Lip has pretty distinguished movie tastes actually.

    Although he's giving "I Am Legend" the same treatment as he did for "American Gangster." They were both decent movies but overly hyped.
    I guess I don't watch enough TV...I didn't see that many ads for either one...Haven't seen AG yet, but I love Denzel's skills and I got a dvdscr screener of that too, so it will be consumed pretty soon...


    Quote Originally Posted by James Bond View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One thing that i just wanted to say on the whole grenade note, was that even if he would've used the whole throw the grenade threw the glass routine, its possible that the glass just wouldn't have protected him.

    Also, he may not wanted to risk the time of the grenade thrown and the time getting in the chute/passageway thing. Ya know, the cure was in there and he wanted to protect it.

    Just a thought.

    I think you are probably correct in assuming that he didn't want to risk destroying the cure to save his own life. He knew Anna and Ethan were safe and he knew that he probably couldn't get partly in the coal chute (or whatever it was) and still make the grenade shot through the hole in the glass that I agree was there....he knew he had to keep them (and the cure) safe and take out as many as he could by making sure the grenade went off when and where he wanted it to.
    Last edited by heywoode; 12-22-2007 at 12:32 AM. Reason: no triple posting



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  11. #11
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,337

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    OK, there's a big debate over at imdb.com about whether it was Neville's own trap that snared him or the Alpha Male's trap...it seems split, with maybe a slight edge going to people who thought it was Neville's trap. I still think it was the Alpha Male's plan considering he had seen Neville's trap catch his woman, and had time after it got dark that night to check it out.

    It was suggested that Neville moved Fred and used him as bait in another trap, but I don't think a mannequin would've worked as bait long enough to snare anything. He had to use blood in the one that we saw him spring....

    EDIT: Just found this over at imdb.com....looks like the trap was set by the infecteds....http://imdb.com/title/tt0480249/board/nest/92613924

    Also, just having watched the movie again, right before he blew the grenade, as the Alpha Male was bashing into the glass, it jumped right out at me...The cracks in the glass formed a butterfly shape, and right after that is when he heard his daughter's voice, and then looked back and saw Anna's tattoo of a butterfly. It was the shape of a butterfly in the glass that set that plan in motion, I have no doubt.
    Last edited by heywoode; 12-22-2007 at 01:25 AM.



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  12. #12
    Member Erik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    I just saw it and loved it. I was a big fan of the book so I had certain expectations going into it. I liked the book better, but I thought that the film had a better ending (yes, I thought the ending was pretty good.) The reason I liked the book better was because it focused more on his everyday survival and rountines. It was cool to read about things like him burning down both houses next to him so the vampires couldn't jump rooftops to get into his home (the perimeter was laced with lights and garlic). And how he would spend alot of his day murduring sleeping vampires and doing his testing. I won't talk too much about the ending of the book for those who haven't read it and are interested, but it's alot different from the movie and could've been better if more detail was given about it. About a quarter of the way into the movie I had to just seperate it from the book into two entirely different stories, otherwise I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much.

  13. #13
    Member Erik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    On the "grenade through the hole" thing, maybe I'm missing something but to me it seemed that the plexiglass was so damaged that it wasn't a problem for Neville to bust right through it and join the Darkseekers on the other side.

  14. #14
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Irk Woodsman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    On the "grenade through the hole" thing, maybe I'm missing something but to me it seemed that the plexiglass was so damaged that it wasn't a problem for Neville to bust right through it and join the Darkseekers on the other side.
    I agree - it looked to me as if he just took the grenade and went for a touchdown style jump across the plexiglass and blew the whole room up...

    what I didn't get is now that they had found the cure...how are they going to save 'em?

    those creatures in the room with Will Smith didn't look like they wanted to be cured....

    considering the numbers of the creatures vs. the immune...they seem rather outnumbered...

    would they have to go on a hunting spree and just shoot 'em all up with the anti-virus?

    I dunno the ending of this movie bugged me a lot...only because the first hour and 20 minutes of the movie was not bad - i was just expecting a bigger bang than a bomb on hand and some "sign" of butterfly...
    Last edited by bellisimo; 12-22-2007 at 05:35 PM.

  15. #15
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,061
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    Quote Originally Posted by heywoode View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    It was suggested that Neville moved Fred and used him as bait in another trap, but I don't think a mannequin would've worked as bait long enough to snare anything. He had to use blood in the one that we saw him spring....
    But he did use a mannequin at the end of the dock...
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)


    Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

  16. #16
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,337

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    Quote Originally Posted by naturallystoned View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But he did use a mannequin at the end of the dock...
    Yes, I thought about that also...I don't know what to say other than he was using the mannequin at the end of the dock to draw them in so he could then run them over with the SUV and take a few with him as he gave up and committed suicide. I don't think the mannequin at the dock was meant to bait anything into getting snared, only to lure them toward the end of the dock? Your point is a valid one....

    The mannequin Fred was meant to snare, like he used his blood to do before that. I believe that the Alpha Male was more intelligent than the rest of the darkseekers, therefore he could still make the emotional connection with a mate. Also, after Neville snared his mate and left, when it got dark the remainder of the snare trap was still there, and the Alpha Male studied it, figured out what was up, and then set up the Fred trap and had dogs ready in Grand Central because he didn't want to feed on Neville, he wanted to kill him for taking his mate.

    The only thing I have a problem with in this theory is that I don't know how the Alpha Male made the connection between Neville and the Fred mannequin. The only thing I can come up with is that Neville was using vinegar to mask his scent as he was snaring the darkseeker and when he returned home. He never used vinegar when he was at the video store, so maybe the Alpha Male tracked some of Neville's spots (especially a spot that he obviously frequented enough to have the mannequins set up to interact with and had gotten to GoodFellas in the DVD library) and figured out that Fred would be good bait that way....It is a stretch, but maybe not...



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  17. #17
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,337

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Irk Woodsman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just saw it and loved it. I was a big fan of the book so I had certain expectations going into it. I liked the book better, but I thought that the film had a better ending (yes, I thought the ending was pretty good.) The reason I liked the book better was because it focused more on his everyday survival and rountines. It was cool to read about things like him burning down both houses next to him so the vampires couldn't jump rooftops to get into his home (the perimeter was laced with lights and garlic). And how he would spend alot of his day murduring sleeping vampires and doing his testing. I won't talk too much about the ending of the book for those who haven't read it and are interested, but it's alot different from the movie and could've been better if more detail was given about it. About a quarter of the way into the movie I had to just seperate it from the book into two entirely different stories, otherwise I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much.
    Thanks for adding some info about the book! I am definitely going to read it now, and I appreciate you leaving some stuff out...

    I wondered myself why Neville didn't do more killing during the day. The only thing I can think is that he kept saying that he could still fix the world. Maybe he didn't look at them as things needing to be killed, only things needing to be saved.

    I also thought this at the beginning when he came in contact with the lion family in Times Square...My immediate thought was that he was pretty well armed....I would've laid the lions to waste and then had the antelope....After considering it, I think he wanted to leave as little of a death footprint as he could given the magnitude of death the world had already endured. His actions throughout the movie certainly reinforced that opinion that he hadn't given up on bringing the world back...until the whole suicide thing....

    I don't think he wanted to kill anything he didn't HAVE to kill. I liked that angle of the story more than I think I would the idea of Neville as a vampire slayer like you say the book portrays him, and definitely how The Last Man On Earth portrays him.



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    12,042

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    I just re-watched the movie so I have seen it twice. It does help that the discussion was going on and that a lot of points were made and things to watch for. Upon watching it again I too was questioning weather the Night Seekers could have set that trap but my gut tells me the movie makers wanted Neville to think that the Night Seekers had lot all thought and human emotion but the taking of the female proved that wrong. When Neville was being chased by the infected dogs why didn't the leader go after him as well? He could have easily had him there and killed him. And I noticed on this time that it was his own knife that went into his leg. The first time I saw it I was unsure of what stabbed him I actually thought it was part of the trap.

    I did see the butterfly in the glass that was pointed out, I also saw one in the field while they were getting corn. Obvious that was a theme.

    One thing I hadn't noticed the first time was that the basement had a pretty big metal door on it and Neville locked it tight but it took not a moment for them to break right through it but it took like 20 hits to get through the glass. Probably because only the leader was trying to break it down but still in my head I had thought he would have been smarter in building an impenetrable room that no matter what they couldn't get into and I thought the metal door should have been stronger so therefore more time to get into the actual lab. And are we to believe that the Compound 6 was the saving cure with the addition of the ice? I am not being sarcastic I am actually wondering about that.

    But I do guess the cold would help to kill the virus because the Free Zone was there due to the virus not being able to with stand the Winter so I guess cold is one thing that would kill the virus or help to at least.

    With regards to the stats on the K Virus he said 5.4 Billion people died immediately, 12 million were safe and 588 Million got the virus and turned into the Night Seekers. Just so it it out there. I didn't catch the full stats the first time around. And boy is that a deadly virus. I would hate to clean up all those dead bodies.

    I also now more fully understand that Neville had to kill himself because that was the only way the Night Seekers would have stopped trying to get in but they would have been able to smell Anna and the kid in that shoot, Also how was the shoot staying shut and grenade proof?

    I do wish the movie had shown how they planned on distributing the vaccine to the Night Seekers because I am curious about that but than Neville would have had to live past the grenade so that Will Smith wouldn't have been dead for the last 30 minutes of the movie.

    And on a completely different side note, did anyone else notice the price of gas at $6 something a litre which I thought was funny. And Ethan didnt say a single word the entire movie. The only sound he made was the one that alarmed the Night Seeker and almost got them killed. Good job Ethan.

    Well that is my rundown of the second viewing. This movie is available in DVD quality from torrent website and that helps to be able to watch as home with no theatre noise. If you can torrent I would suggest searching for I.Am.Legend.REPACK.DVDSCR.XviD-iMBT it is the DVD with a few watermarks but the Audio and Video are 10/10. Hope to see some continued discussion and now I want to read the book.
    Last edited by N8R; 12-23-2007 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Junk Trunk Monk Skunk

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    12,042

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    I watched the movie again tonight and I downloaded the Audio book of I Am Legend and I plan on listening to i when I get a chance. Still a good movie. I will probably watch it a few more times with different film. I just really liked Will Smith in this one and I wanted to see more of the movie. I could have sat through another hour of content on the spreading of the virus and the spreading of the vaccine.

  20. #20
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,337

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    Quote Originally Posted by newman8r View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I watched the movie again tonight and I downloaded the Audio book of I Am Legend and I plan on listening to i when I get a chance. Still a good movie. I will probably watch it a few more times with different film. I just really liked Will Smith in this one and I wanted to see more of the movie. I could have sat through another hour of content on the spreading of the virus and the spreading of the vaccine.
    Me too, me too, and me too!



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  21. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    12,042

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    an hour and half is a short movie by todays standards. I just feel gipped every time not because the movie is bad but because it is so good I want to see more.

  22. #22
    Member Erik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    Quote Originally Posted by heywoode View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wondered myself why Neville didn't do more killing during the day. The only thing I can think is that he kept saying that he could still fix the world. Maybe he didn't look at them as things needing to be killed, only things needing to be saved.
    In the book the vamps were able to talk and they tormented him at night, so he had plenty of reason to kill during the day even though he was looking for a cure.

  23. #23
    It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Garrett, IN
    Posts
    8,827
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    I loved the movie. Felt it could have more content and failed to develope Neville's character beyond losing loved ones. I want the book.

  24. #24
    Grumpy Old Man (PD host) able's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    8,623

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    the movie was a far cry from the book and also from "the Omega Man", which was about a hundred times better.

    Sorry WS is no CH
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

    If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!


  25. #25
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    27
    Posts
    9,000

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

    Just saw the movie...had been looking forward to it for a very, very long time. I was just infatuated with the story.

    Loved the Bob Marley sidestory and the playing of "Three Little Birds" throughout the movie. I really felt connected to Neville throughout the movie, I thought Will Smith did a stellar job. I wasn't really even a fan of his until "Pursuit of Happyness" but since then he has quickly moved up on my list of favorite actors.

    This is one of the only movies that has ever made me feel emotionally involved, and I've seen a lot of movies.

    I am infatuated for some reason with the environment of a deteriorating city. One huge error I noticed is that all of the flags throughout NY seemed to be in perfect shape. In reality wouldn't all of the flags have been tattered and really, really beat up?

    Also the roads in Vermont were suspiciously clear, while the roads in NY were filled with overgrowth.

    But overall I did enjoy the film.
    Already stoked for 2013-2014.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •