Ok, were going to bring it all home right here with this vote. It goes no higher than this.

As with Walsh all I ask is that if you wish to use past performance as future indicators then please keep it to actual accomplishments and not "give them a pass" or "throw them under the bus" because they did or did not do whatever.

Examples:

The Pacers were going to hell in a handbasket and we were weeks away from moving the team but the civic minded Simons stepped in and saved our franchise and for that I will always give them a pass.

or

The Simons were so concerned with the bottom line that they would not allow Donnie Walsh to re-sign Brad Miller because it would have put them over the cap and thus destroyed what could have been our best front court ever and for that I will never forgive them.

Both of the above are legitimate complaints or compliments but neither are appropriate for this.

The question is simple.

Do you believe that the Simons can lead our franchise out of the problems that they are in?

Of course even this question is open to a lot of play because depending on what you view the job of an owner is. I'll let you decide that for yourself.

Also I think it's safe to say that Herb is THE operating owner at this point although we have heard that David Simons either has taken over a lot of the day to day or soon will.

Vote now please.