Thread: Do we need another playmaking receiver?

Mood

Default Do we need another playmaking receiver?

I know colts landed a big coup in getting Roby, but with Marvin still in question and getting up there in age, would it make sense to trade to get into the 1st round or early 2nd to get a good physical WR position player that can stretch the field like a james Hardy or one of the OK state WR's. They might not have Moss speed, but they do have his hands and jumping ability.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Do we need another playmaking receiver?

We don't need a early pick at WR. Hall is better than people realize. Aromashodu was excellent when he was on the field last year. Gonzalez should be nice in the slot this year. Hall is 6'5" and has great speed and hands. It's a shame he got hurt early last year. Does anyone know who we could get for about 1 - 5 million that is truely a differance maker.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Hall is definitely better than people realize. I'd look for him to play a bigger role this year and fight Aromashodu for PT.
    "I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin

If Mario Manningham slips to us in the second round by all means draft him. I feel the Colts need a raw athlete ie Devin Hester, Cromartie.

I really hope Dominque Rodgers Cromartie of Tenn State is our second round pick.