Thread: Hello fellow fanaticals

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Hello fellow fanaticals

I have been a pacers fan for 21 years now. My residence in the Capitol of the great state of South Carolina. I live in a city were South Carolina Gamecocks football is all that matters in sports. I love football too, but my only true emotional investment, sadly, is the Pacers.
    I started reading the threads here to see if I wasn't the only guy in this world ready to pull his hair out since "The Brawl". Thus, leading me discover pacersdigest. I believe, that I can release my inner frustrations by sharing them with everyone here. I believe, that will in some way provide the therapy I need.
    Hope you guys will enjoy my input, and maybe somehow together we can get through this love/hate relationship we have with the Pacers.

Default Re: Hello fellow fanaticals

Welcks to the PDage there EmCeE

Now with that out of the way it is time for a little story about the best thread on PD and how you should be a part of it.

The counting thread is ever so mighty and is destined to the be the greatest thread on the board, which is already is, and we need your help to get over the amazing hump. Come and join us in the Shout Box but make sure you read the rules on page one first so that you can easily come in and have fun.

WELCKSSSSSSS
    Last edited by N8R; 03-02-2008 at 03:49 AM.

Sounds interesting I'll check it out.

sweabs

Hooked on Phonics...it worked for HIM!

Don't let people tell you otherwise...because here is a real-life example of hooked on phonics working for someone. For that, we owe this man a standing ovation.

You look at his name, and the first thing that jumps out at you is the capitalization. To be fair, hooked on phonics does not specifically address capitalizing, and the rules involved with it...so it would not be appropriate to link the two together. Clearly the man needs to work on his capitalization skills...but on the other hand...

Look at how he spelled his initials! MC...his name is Matthew Cabbagey. But look at how unique it turned out, because of hooked on phonics. If only everyone took the hooked on phonics route to learning, we'd all have much better names.

I mean, look at this. It's truley a work of art: the M is spelled "Em" and the C is spelled "CeE". It's great for those young kids out there.

Now, EmCeE has clearly shown an ability to also spell normally (in his introduction post), but every now and then he feels the need to go back to his roots. And just phonetically do things...so don't hate! Appreciate.

And sign your kids up for hooked on phonics TODAY!

http://hooked-on-phonics.com/

I will let EmCeE tell you more about the wonders it can do. Forget the spelling. Forget the vocabulary. Forget the artistic pieces of work (i.e. EmCeE). Forget all of that stuff. Think about the confidence boost.

Although this guy doesn't need any more confidence, let's just make him feel at home, and give him that warm old PD welcome we're accustomed to doing!

Please welcome.....EmCeE!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCKSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

The light, not the lie. kester99's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I think you hosed this one up, rcarey. He's obviously a devotee of Einstein, and that's some kind of leetspeek for the theory of relativity. It's the way he's survived the Pacers' troubles...remembering that everything is relative.

Welcome, S. Kackalackey. Enjoy the PD.
    Last edited by kester99; 03-02-2008 at 04:28 AM.
    [~]) ... Cheers! Go Pacers!

Hey now

I have been a season ticket holder from 1986-87 through 2007-08. I care for the Pacers but have had enough.

sweabs

Quote Originally Posted by kester99 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think you hosed this one up, rcarey. He's obviously a devotee of Einstein, and that's some kind of leetspeek for the theory of relativity. It's the way he's survived the Pacers' troubles...remembering that everything is relative.

Welcome, S. Kackalackey. Enjoy the PD.
    Are you questinoing my expert username analysis? I wouldn't...

Thought I'd come back a see the comments. Thanks for the laughs rcarey.