Thread: A Bunch Of Trades Im Bored And Came Up With - See If Theres Any You Like :)

Artestaholic

Default A Bunch Of Trades Im Bored And Came Up With - See If Theres Any You Like :)

Indiana trades:
    PG Jamaal Tinsley
    C Scot Pollard
    PF Al Harrington
    PF Austin Croshere
    Dallas Trades:
    PG Steve Nash
    SG Michael Finley

Frees up the foward logjam, gets rid of ACs contract, and we get 2 all-star-level vets to start in the frontcourt.
    Nash
    Finley
    Artest
    O'Neal
    Foster
    Bender, Jones, Reggie, AJ, off the bench. We'd need to pickup a solid big man to either start over Foster or to back Foster up.
    A great pickup (though id be hard to do) would be Erick Dampier.
    Dampier
    ONeal
    Artest
    Finley
    Nash
    would KILL any team in the East and probably any team in the West as well.

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: A Bunch Of Trades Im Bored And Came Up With - See If Theres Any You Like :)

That would be only if Cuban and Nelson were completely retarded. I could possibly see a Tinsley and Harrington for Nash or Finley if the Mavs were going to lose Nash.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller

Default Re: A Bunch Of Trades Im Bored And Came Up With - See If Theres Any You Like :)

While Pacers fans would jump on this trade, 1) I'm not sure if it's even feasable ($wise) and 2) I'm not sure why Mark Cuban would want to trade those two away.

Artestaholic

Its feasable, I made it up on RealGM.
    Dallas does it because the way theyre setup now theyre going nowhere in a hurry. They need bigs and defense.
    Pollar sucked this year, but i think on a high scoring wc team he can get back to his kings level of play.
    Harrington is a strong player inside and another good defender, plus hes young.
    Tinsley can do about everything Nash can do -scoring, and with all the gunners in Dallas they dont really need a scoring point guard.
    And Croshere is yet another big man the Mavs can use.

Artestaholic

What about this...
    Indiana trades:
    PF Al Harrington
    PG Fred Jones
    Washington trades:
    SG Larry Hughes
    PF Etan Thomas

What about this...
    Indiana trades:
    PF Al Harrington
    PG Fred Jones
    Washington trades:
    SG Larry Hughes
    PF Etan Thomas
    Hmm...I would pass on that, but I'd have to ask how old those two Wizards are? Al and Fred are relatively young and I don't think I'd trade those two promising players for those other two.

Formerly PacerFanInAZ Cactus Jax's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I had a trade idea in my head, but I'm not sure about the dollars or whatnot.

Indiana trades:

Al Harrington
    Jonathan Bender
    Fred Jones
    Jamaal Tinsley

Golden State trades:

Jason Richardson
    Erick Dampier
    Speedy Claxton

Why for Indiana: Simply, they kill two birds with one stone. They get the future 2 guard in Richardson, and get a big man in Dampier. The Claxton for Tinsley part could possibly be removed, somehow.

Why for Golden State: The Warriors get their entire front-court in one trade in Harrington and Bender, plus Freddie can compete with Pietrus at the 2 guard, and Tinsley would probably work better with those guys than Claxton.
    "It's just unfortunate that we've been penalized so much this year and nothing has happened to the Pistons, the Palace or the city of Detroit," he said. "It's almost like it's always our fault. The league knows it. They should be ashamed of themselves to let the security be as lax as it is around here."

----------------- Reggie Miller

Um, why would you title this thread like it was a newsflash or rumor when it was merely a fantasy? ed:

Sorry. Didn't mean to mock....

Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Artestaholic

Um, why would you title this thread like it was a newsflash or rumor when it was merely a fantasy? ed:
    I didn't. You simply misunderstood.

Sorry. Didn't mean to mock....

Oooooooook.
    RealGM trade checker does confirm the salaries work out.

Artestaholic

I'm bored and thinking about next year for the Pacers....I like this trade
    Indiana trades:
    G Fred Jones
    F Al Harrington
    Indiana receives:
    C Brad Miller

BTW - all these trades are checked using the RealGM Trade Checker - all salaries do match up.

Artestaholic

Indiana trades:
    G Fred Jones
    F Al Harrington
    Future 1st round pick
    L.A. Clippers trade:
    C Chris Kaman
    G Quentin Richardson

This trades not bad. Q is future star just looking for the right team to make some noise on (think Rip Hamilton from Wizards to Pistons)
    Kaman is a young center with very nice potential, isn't quite the rebounder or defender Foster is, but is much better offensively and has a nice 15 footer. Think Brad Miller.
    I would definantly do this if I were the Pacers.

I thought a trade had gone down too.

I believe Nash is a free agent (looking to stay with his best buddies in Dallas) and Dampier is opting out to be a FA.
    Heywoode says... work hard man.

Artestaholic

Ok sorry to disappoint, let me see if I edit my first post I can change the title.

sweabs

I believe Nash is a free agent (looking to stay with his best buddies in Dallas) and Dampier is opting out to be a FA.
    I heard that if things aren't what Nash wants them to be in Dallas (whatever that means) then he would like to come to Toronto since he is probably more popular than Vince here in Canada.

Artestaholic

There we go
    BTW - am I the only one who really likes the Clippers trade? And would both teams do it?

There we go
    BTW - am I the only one who really likes the Clippers trade? And would both teams do it?
    I like the Clippers trade, a lot...wish you could sub Fred though.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Realgm trade checker is just a tool , and it will about accept anything is the salary is alright , doesn't mean a GM or anyteam would accept the trade in reality.

Point and Case

Indiana trades: C Scot Pollard (1.7 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 0.2 apg in 11.1 minutes)
    PF Austin Croshere (5.0 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 0.7 apg in 13.7 minutes)
    Indiana receives: SG Tracy McGrady (28.0 ppg, 6.0 rpg, 5.5 apg in 39.9 minutes)
    Change in team outlook: +21.3 ppg, +0.1 rpg, and +4.6 apg.

Orlando trades: SG Tracy McGrady (28.0 ppg, 6.0 rpg, 5.5 apg in 39.9 minutes)
    Orlando receives: C Scot Pollard (1.7 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 0.2 apg in 61 games)
    PF Austin Croshere (5.0 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 0.7 apg in 77 games)
    Change in team outlook: -21.3 ppg, -0.1 rpg, and -4.6 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

What's the Reality that Orlando would in Real Life Accept this Trade ?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Realgm trade checker is just a tool , and it will about accept anything is the salary is alright , doesn't mean a GM or anyteam would accept the trade in reality.

Point and Case

Indiana trades: C Scot Pollard (1.7 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 0.2 apg in 11.1 minutes)
    PF Austin Croshere (5.0 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 0.7 apg in 13.7 minutes)
    Indiana receives: SG Tracy McGrady (28.0 ppg, 6.0 rpg, 5.5 apg in 39.9 minutes)
    Change in team outlook: +21.3 ppg, +0.1 rpg, and +4.6 apg.

Orlando trades: SG Tracy McGrady (28.0 ppg, 6.0 rpg, 5.5 apg in 39.9 minutes)
    Orlando receives: C Scot Pollard (1.7 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 0.2 apg in 61 games)
    PF Austin Croshere (5.0 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 0.7 apg in 77 games)
    Change in team outlook: -21.3 ppg, -0.1 rpg, and -4.6 apg.

TRADE ACCEPTED

What's the Reality that Orlando would in Real Life Accept this Trade ?
    Very true. Someone would have to be pretty damn stupid to do that.

[must be waiting for the next jordan]

Hip-Hop ,Guitar & Martial ArtsEnthusiast
    Tony Jaa could beat you up with his pinky.