Thread: AL will NOT be given away!

Default Re: AL will NOT be given away!

I agree completely! Al WILL NOT be given away!

Traded for a quality starter at 2, though, that's another story.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I don't know whether to or over the fact that when thanking people for this forum, he mentions Shade, Kero, and Uncle Buck, but forgets.....

sweabs

I don't know whether to or over the fact that when thanking people for this forum, he mentions Shade, Kero, and Uncle Buck, but forgets.....

Aww poor Hicks...just laugh it off. We appreciate your efforts - YOU ARE THE FOUNDER MY FRIEND.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Sometimes when your at the Top other get all the Fame and Glory

There is nothing, like getting credit for a job well done when you did not do any of the work. But I appreciate the kudos Pace_Car, I never turn down a compliment.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

There is nothing, like getting credit for a job well done when you did not do any of the work. But I appreciate the kudos Pace_Car, I never turn down a compliment.
    Thats my Boy UB

i don't see how we could give al or anyone away. it is not that easy. i wouldn't mind looking into trading him along with bender while they are both looked at as players with an upside. those two could help land another really good player. the 2 spot is where the pacers need to look to upgrade. even if we were to start fred we need another guy. reggie needs to come off the bench or retire. he can no longer effectively defend any decent 2 guard anymore. when you look at his defensive liabilities, and then consider his continual and consistent decline on the offensive side of things- it just doesn't make any sense to keep him as our starter. i know reggie has done many things for this team but to keep him as our mandatory starter is counter-productive. ron did not help in the end of the last game but he is still 24 and has made great progress in many areas so we really should keep him.