Thread: Ratliff done at IU!!!!!!!

Default Ratliff done at IU!!!!!!!

A.J. Ratliff will not return the Indiana basketball team, the school announced today.

A.J. Ratliff waved to the fans during his introduction at Hoosier Hysteria at Assembly Hall in October. - Heather Charles / The Star

"Both of us agreed that it was in his best interests to focus on himself and to work through his personal issues," coach Kelvin Sampson said in a release. "We wish him the best."
    Ratliff, a former Indianapolis Star Indiana Mr. Basketball award winner from North Central, played in 93 career games and averaged 5.8 points.

He missed the first semester of his senior season with academic issues. He missed the past two games for personal reasons.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...S0601/80212037

Default Re: Ratliff done at IU!!!!!!!

If you would've done that, I might never have seen it. News like this deserves its own thread IMHO. If people want to talk about it a month from now then the 'official' IU thread is OK... or even move it there after it's become common knowledge in a couple of weeks... But I like seeing current issues get their own topic.

Just my .02
    -Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Bball View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you would've done that, I might never have seen it. News like this deserves its own thread IMHO. If people want to talk about it a month from now then the 'official' IU thread is OK... or even move it there after it's become common knowledge in a couple of weeks... But I like seeing current issues get their own topic.

Just my .02
    -Bball
    Yeah, I already responded in the other thread, but I wouldn't have known had I not seen this one.

Did anyone ever hear get the official word on why he was benched so much this season?