Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hello, gang. Can't wait for the Pacers to shock the world this season! I can see the championship banner now!

sweabs

Default Re: Hello

This is a Daddy. He has 3 wonderful kids (2 girls, and 1 - the youngest - boy). He is a proud father, as you can probably already tell. He carries pictures of his children in his wallet, and shows them off to people at the office. He also sends them forwarded attachments and chain mail with news and updated pictures of his children. Everyone loves him at the office, and most people think his children are just adorable.

But there is more to this Daddy than you think.

This is a Daddy from the Hoosier state. In case you didn't know, the Hoosier state is also known as Indiana. Just for those of you who were unaware. Anyway, this man is a Hoosier, and has been since the day he was born. If you ask him, he thinks Indiana is the best place in the world to raise kids. And that's exactly what he's going to do.

The beauty of being a Daddy from the Hoosier state, however, lies within the benefits associated with signing documents, giving an autograph, introducing yourself to others, etc. You know why?

You can say this:

"HOOSIER DADDY!"

And when you say that, I want you to say it in a form similar to this:

"WHOISYOUR DADDY".

Do you see how close they are? It gets a laugh, like a quarter of the time.

So if you too, are sitting there at your computer and thinking, "I'm a Dad and I live in the Hoosier state!", well, you TOO could be introducing yourself to people as "Hoosier Daddy."

And trust me, that goes a long way in the end.

So everyone, please help me in welcoming the Daddy of the most amount of Hoosiers.............HOOSIER_DADDY!!!!!

WELCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Hey, that's Mr. Hoosier Daddy to you!

Quote Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is a Daddy. He has 3 wonderful kids (2 girls, and 1 - the youngest - boy). He is a proud father, as you can probably already tell. He carries pictures of his children in his wallet, and shows them off to people at the office. He also sends them forwarded attachments and chain mail with news and updated pictures of his children. Everyone loves him at the office, and most people think his children are just adorable.

But there is more to this Daddy than you think.

This is a Daddy from the Hoosier state. In case you didn't know, the Hoosier state is also known as Indiana. Just for those of you who were unaware. Anyway, this man is a Hoosier, and has been since the day he was born. If you ask him, he thinks Indiana is the best place in the world to raise kids. And that's exactly what he's going to do.

The beauty of being a Daddy from the Hoosier state, however, lies within the benefits associated with signing documents, giving an autograph, introducing yourself to others, etc. You know why?

You can say this:

"HOOSIER DADDY!"

And when you say that, I want you to say it in a form similar to this:

"WHOISYOUR DADDY".

Do you see how close they are? It gets a laugh, like a quarter of the time.

So if you too, are sitting there at your computer and thinking, "I'm a Dad and I live in the Hoosier state!", well, you TOO could be introducing yourself to people as "Hoosier Daddy."

And trust me, that goes a long way in the end.

So everyone, please help me in welcoming the Daddy of the most amount of Hoosiers.............HOOSIER_DADDY!!!!!

WELCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Yeah, I'm a Pacers fan. MyFavMartin's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    Hello, gang. Can't wait for the Pacers to shock the world this season! I can see the championship banner now!
    Welcome. The pluralized version of your monicker is the name of my fantasy basketball team. (I'm doing quite well.)

I can't use it right now as I am displaced (Illinois), but I still use it annoyingly with my wife.

Even more annoying to her is my "Boiler Up"s.

Welcks

Now head to the Counting It's FUn thread in the Shout box and you will see the Thread of the Year

Good Job Larry! Indianapolis_girly's Avatar

to PD!

Some people want it to happen, some
    wish it would happen, & others make it happen.
    ..Michael Jordan.

Pressure is something you feel when
    you don't know what the hell you're
    doing.
    ..Peyton Manning.

Who should Pacers Get???? tmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Indianapolis_girly View Post
    to PD!
    GO PURDUE