February 21 is nearly upon us.
Will anything happen?
I just posted this link in the other thread, but now that Marbury is out for the year, my guess is that any potential Knick talks are now over (not that I thought they had or would have happened anyway).
But since it's getting a little difficult to keep track of all the potential moves we might make (Foster to Utah, JO to NY, JO for Vince, whatever else) I figured I'd start this as a place we can dump relevant links to developing articles that could affect whether or not we make a move by February 21.
Here are the rumors and big questions so far the pop to mind...
- Some reporter heard about JO for Vince deal. I doubt that happens.
- Jimmy says he expects JO to stay. I think he's right.
- Utah maybe wants Foster. But will they give us something we want?
- Regardless, I think Foster will get moved to a Western contender. But I'm dumb.
- We need some scorers. Where do we find them?
- We need more young talent. Can we get some picks?
- Point guards are necessary. Where do we find one?
- What happens if we do nothing?
All these questions and Andy Rooney, tonight in the Trade Deadline Thread.