Pacers Trade
    Jermaine O'Neal
    David Harrison

Raptors Trade
    T.J. Ford
    Juan Dixon
    Jorge Garbejosa
    Rasho Nestrovic

Why for Indy? The J.O. era is done, time to move on., They've needed a point guard upgrade for a while now, and Ford could be the man for the job.

Why for Toronto? Calderon has made Ford expendable. They need some front court help if they're ever gonna go anywhere in the playoffs. J.O. is an elite defender who can score and rebound at a fairly high level. A great front court partner for Bosh. Harrison is another big body and is more talented than any of the filler players for Toronto.

Both players are injury risks, so it works out fine.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Pacers/Raptors

I like T.J. Ford but the poor guy has a degenerative spinal condition. So I'd say no.

That would also leave our point guard position taking up 14 million of the cap.
    Half of the time we're gone, but we don't know where.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Calind View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That would also leave our point guard position taking up 14 million of the cap.
    You could probably work something out with Tinsley. He's had a pretty good season, last time I checked was 4th in the league in assists per game. His contracts not big enough to where he's untradeable. Cleveland could give us Drew Gooden, or Eric Snow's expiring contract.

What's Garbajosa's deal? He's injured missing all season. Is it something really serious?

If there could be any assurance Ford's back isn't a absolute career threatener, hell yes I do it. Of course, I suppose the injury issue balancing JO's own propensity for being out is what makes it fair.