Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27

Thread: Rot in hell Me!

  1. #1
    Secret Agent Man-O.N.E. James Bond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Richmond
    Age
    24
    Posts
    164

    Default Rot in hell Me!

    I just keep screwing over myself with my girl situation.
    here's where i'm at right now.
    i have two girls that are interested in me, both are pretty attractive, but there's no spark with either of them.
    There are also two girls that I have feelings for, both know I like them and think that i'm a pretty good guy.
    One is about to date another guy right now, and the other has told me that I remind her of her brother (I know, Ouch.)

    I don't know why this always happens to me.
    I think it has to be something that i'm doing.

    And normally I would've just went for one of the other girls where it's a sure thing, but last time i settled like that, i ended up in a 4 month long relationship that sucked *** so much that I never want to go through with it again.

    But yeah.
    I keep screwing myself over, Sooo... ROT IN HELL ME!!!

  2. #2
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    Hit it and quit it.

    Did I say hit it? Yeah! ****ing hit it!

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  3. #3

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    ...What exactly is the problem here?
    WE ARE NOT GETTING ERIC GORDON

  4. #4
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,055

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    Who knew that Tom Brady is acutally James Bond?

  5. #5
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,576

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Who knew that Tom Brady is acutally James Bond?


    But seriously even with my inexperience I think I'm inclined to agree with Indy.....
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  6. #6
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    That is, if you feel morally OK with "hitting it then quitting it".....

  7. #7
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,576

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is, if you feel morally OK with "hitting it then quitting it".....
    Well, those words can seem harsh, but I try to find it as just have fun with the friendship/relationship, with benefits, pick one or whatever....but I don't see the sense in trying to have a serious relationship in high school.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  8. #8
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,871

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is, if you feel morally OK with "hitting it then quitting it".....
    There ain't no shame in my game...

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  9. #9
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,751

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    My advice to you is two-fold.

    First, definitely hook up with those two girls that like you. Gotta agree with Indy. Not just one, both.

    Second, pick one of the girls and go all-in for her. In this case, one, not both.

  10. #10
    Secret Agent Man-O.N.E. James Bond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Richmond
    Age
    24
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by rexnom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My advice to you is two-fold.

    First, definitely hook up with those two girls that like you. Gotta agree with Indy. Not just one, both.

    Second, pick one of the girls and go all-in for her. In this case, one, not both.
    The question is.
    At the same time.
    Can you say threesome?
    lol.
    j/k.
    One of um is a virgin though and i doubt that she will do anything.
    the other might though.
    so, that is a possibility.

  11. #11
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,576

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by James Bond View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The question is.
    At the same time.
    Can you say threesome?
    lol.
    j/k.
    One of um is a virgin though and i doubt that she will do anything.
    the other might though.
    so, that is a possibility.
    YOU PIG!

    I am disgusted in you.......

    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  12. #12
    Secret Agent Man-O.N.E. James Bond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Richmond
    Age
    24
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    YOU PIG!

    I am disgusted in you.......

    Oh be quiet.

    You know me.

    Even if I try.

    I'll fail.

    My game needs work.

  13. #13
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,751

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by James Bond View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The question is.
    At the same time.
    Can you say threesome?
    lol.
    j/k.
    One of um is a virgin though and i doubt that she will do anything.
    the other might though.
    so, that is a possibility.
    If you're worried about your game then use this as an opportunity to practice it. It seems to me like you've got two shots to get your confidence up and "spit game" before going to a girl that you actually like. Use it. Just don't be a total dick and lead the girls on and then ditch em. Being a playa is one thing, being a dick is another - make sure they know the deal...or at least that many dates aren't involved.

  14. #14
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    i gotta agree with what Rexnom has said...

    there is a fine line with casual dating and sex and just being a dick about it.

  15. #15
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    All you have to do is live by the rule of "Why would it be any different than us hanging out, making each other feel good, with no strings and no committments?"

    If you can convince one of them to go for that approach, you're game just went up a letter grade.



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  16. #16
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    That approach/mindset is a lie, though. It never stays that way.

  17. #17
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That approach/mindset is a lie, though. It never stays that way.
    true - the girls always got emotionally attached after a few weeks....

    which makes you go back and look for new ones...

    till you find the right one...

  18. #18
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    What I suggested is no way to go through life and no way to work on finding someone to be with for the rest of your life. It is right to also know that it never stays that way.

    As long as you are on the long road to finding a life mate, and things don't look good in that department, might as well have some fun along the way.

    It is a delicate balance between having fun until the fun runs out and moving on; and getting labeled as someone not to be taken seriously in the larger picture.

    I'm not advising to mortgage your future for fun now, just to play it as it comes and enjoy what you've got in front of you, even if you know it isn't going to last and isn't going anywhere.

    Girls are smarter than most guys give them credit for. If you are honest about your attitude of "Hey, you aren't the girl I'm gonna marry one day, but we like each other and are comfortable enough to have some fun", it can work out fine. Quite a bit of the time, the women aren't looking for a lifemate on Saturday night either.



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  19. #19
    Secret Agent Man-O.N.E. James Bond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Richmond
    Age
    24
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    Just to add to confusion.
    Add another girl to the mix who used to have feelings for me.
    And now, idk what she thinks. We are supposed to chill on the weekend.
    She's really outgoing and a flirt, so I never know what she is thinking.
    And I don't know what her stance is on sex.
    Just saying.
    It's hard to be with someone who's not sexually active when you are.

  20. #20
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    true - the girls always got emotionally attached after a few weeks....

    which makes you go back and look for new ones...

    till you find the right one...
    It's not just a girl thing.

  21. #21
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    It normally was just a girl thing for me. I seemed to be able to keep in mind that the kinds of girls who didn't mind no strings and no commitments sex weren't the ones I needed to grow attached to.

    Not saying I didn't enjoy time with them, just didn't ever contemplate taking it to another level.



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  22. #22
    USS Jonas Ingram DD 938 cactusjack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    194
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not just a girl thing.
    You're right, Mal. But those occasions when you develop feelings and she doesn't are just part of life's learning curve. It hurts for awhile then you get over it and move on. That's what life is all about.
    Last edited by cactusjack; 02-08-2008 at 09:48 AM.
    Life's a piece of ******
    When you look at it
    Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
    You'll see it's all a show
    Keep 'em laughing as you go
    Just remember that the last laugh is on you.
    ------- Eric Idle

  23. #23
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by heywoode View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It normally was just a girl thing for me. I seemed to be able to keep in mind that the kinds of girls who didn't mind no strings and no commitments sex weren't the ones I needed to grow attached to.

    Not saying I didn't enjoy time with them, just didn't ever contemplate taking it to another level.

    yea I agree with this - with them sex is more about having fun and not really about emotions and love and other feelings you might have for a girlfriend...

  24. #24
    It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Garrett, IN
    Posts
    9,079
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    How much fulfillment can you have with those who you are not convinced on?

    You can play your games, but deep down you know that it is not enough?

  25. #25
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: Rot in hell Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by intridcold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How much fulfillment can you have with those who you are not convinced on?

    You can play your games, but deep down you know that it is not enough?
    personal experience says about a week to a month...depending on how good the sex is....

Similar Threads

  1. Despite sore ankle, Melo says he'll play Saturday [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 07:20 PM
  2. Isiah confident he'll stick around as Knicks coach [ESPN]
    By RoboHicks in forum NBA Headlines (RSS Feeds)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 06:50 PM
  3. ROT IN HELL, TIME WARNER FREAKING CABLE!
    By Anthem in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 12:11 PM
  4. ROT IN HELL PACERS.COM!!!
    By Kegboy in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 04:23 AM
  5. ROT IN HELL TREE CUTTER DOWN...ERS
    By Natston in forum Market Square (General Non-Sports Discussion)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-16-2007, 11:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •