Thread: Hey, Burrito boy!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Hey, Burrito boy!

What makes you think you can start the "Good Karma" thing and leave us hanging?

Get back here and start 'em up again!

7-Layer Burrito

Default Re: Hey, Burrito boy!

What makes you think you can start the "Good Karma" thing and leave us hanging?

Get back here and start 'em up again!
    First of all, I'm gone for ten days, and then I see this scattered throughout the board --------------> WTF is that thing? I woke up with something that looked like that once, and now I have to re-live that experience every time I see it. ed:

Second, I apologize for my lack of participation the past week or so. I've had to do real work and stuff, plus no access to the internet on the weekends. That sucks.

Anyhow, my feelings on the Good Karma threads are that I will start them before "big game" nights. I'm not sure exactly what that means (I guess it could be before games against the upper echelon teams, rivals, statement games, etc.), but I'd say the upcoming Lakers and Hornets games qualify. I could also start one for the Celts game Saturday. Although it's not really a big game, I freaking hate the Celtics.

What do y'all think?

I woke up with something that looked like that once....
    I envy you.
    Official Member of the Anti-Alliteration Association

WTF is that thing?
    That's the "dancing Rosanne Barr" in her green leotards.

The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

7-Layer Burrito

WTF is that thing?
    That's the "dancing Rosanne Barr" in her green leotards.

I will now light myself on fire.

I woke up with something that looked like that once, and now I have to re-live that experience every time I see it.:

I was wondering since they are suing cigarette companies for causing cancer, fast food resturants for high colestrol and McDonald's for serving hot coffee, can I sue the whiskey companies for all the "UGLY" women I woke up with?
    I would rather be the hammer than the nail