Thread: Farewell Kenny Anderson

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Farewell Kenny Anderson

Wish I could say I'm sad to see you go.

Default Re: Farewell Kenny Anderson

Good riddence. It's not so much how he played that makes me say that, but the fact that he chose the ECF to whine about it after being a good sport all year, and then again before the series ends he's talking about "but I don't care 'cause I'll be someplace else next season".

That sucked away any warm fuzzies I might have felt for him.

Good riddence. It's not so much how he played that makes me say that, but the fact that he chose the ECF to whine about it after being a good sport all year, and then again before the series ends he's talking about "but I don't care 'cause I'll be someplace else next season".

That sucked away any warm fuzzies I might have felt for him.

Yep... his attitude is bad... go play for a crappy team like the celtics and get your minutes...
    Here, everyone have a : on me

LAPacer

Kenny can kiss my *** anderson can suck a big fat d#$@!!!

C'mon, that's a bit uncalled for.

I'm among those who supported AJ in the Kenny vs. AJ debates.

But let's don't overlook what Kenny contributed to this team this year. While Tinsley was injured / maturing on the bench early in the season, Kenny did a very good job of getting the team off to a good start.

We woudn't have finished the season 61-21 with home court advantage throughout the playoffs without the combined effort of all three point guards.

So, although Kenny would rather not play next season than sign with the Pacers, I will still always be thankful of his contributions.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

beast23 has turned PC on us????
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

LAPacer

C'mon, that's a bit uncalled for.
    You're right. I'm just pissed to be a Pacers fan right now. Plus I didn't like it when he complained about PT this deep in our playoff runbv

It will be interesting to see where Kenny lands. I have a hard time seeing anyone signing him with the intent to give him much playing time. He is no where near the level of any other starting pg, and showed in this series what his veteran leadership off the bench is worth (although to be fair he was put in a near impossible situation).
    Someone who needs a vet backup. Maybe NJ, Dallas, or San Antonio would take him. Back to Boston?

I'll say he's a Net; but that's just a guess.

PC? No comprendo your acronym. Edjumacate me, por favor.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

It's not his fault ..Blame Rick for not giving him mins to keep him up to game speed. you can't expect a guy to rust away on the bench and come in and play like a allstar with months of rust.

It's not his fault ..Blame Rick for not giving him mins to keep him up to game speed. you can't expect a guy to rust away on the bench and come in and play like a allstar with months of rust.
    There's a reason Rick didn't play him, too.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Politically Correct, senor.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

You're right. I'm just pissed to be a Pacers fan right now. Plus I didn't like it when he complained about PT this deep in our playoff runbv
    He also could've been traded before the deadline IIRC and had a talk with Carlisle and decided he wanted to stay. He hasn't really played since then either, maybe he feels a bit cheated about things. Regardless, I don't think he'll be back so it's not something we need to worry about too much now.

EDIT - somethine?

Politically Correct, senor.
    Duh. I should have known that.

I guess so.

I realize there is no way Kenny will be back. If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't be back, either. But I do believe he served his purpose well. Plain and simple, he was insurance.

Mood

It was Kenny Anderson who got us off too a 17-4 Start but I guess some people choose to forget that

Someone who needs a vet backup. Maybe NJ, Dallas, or San Antonio would take him. Back to Boston?
    Dallas? Don't they already have Travis Best?

I crack me up.

Hey, maybe Milwaukee could take him.... except they've already got their former "misused" Pacer in E.Strickland.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Mood

Travis Best is on the Free Market , so No they don't have Him unless they sign him ...which I doubt they will.

Travis Best is on the Free Market , so No they don't have Him unless they sign him ...which I doubt they will.
    :arg:

The point is... nevermind.

EDIT: Where the heck did that smiley go?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

:arg:

The point is... nevermind.

EDIT: Where the heck did that smiley go?
    You didn't type the code right.

Artificial Intelligence wintermute's Avatar

i didn't have a problem with what kenny said. that's what i was thinking too, tinsley was limping so badly, it's a natural question. and it's not like he made a big deal of it, just a small comment to one reporter.

that said, i don't think kenny will be back. but we will need a 3rd pg.

Mood

I really don't blame Kenny for Being Upset , He could have left at the trade deadline and got with another team who would have used his services more I am sure , but I believe he wasn't told the truth and this is why he stayed.