Thread: Banned From Another My Little Pony Forum

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

Default Banned From Another My Little Pony Forum

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

Banned

Default Re: Banned From Another My Little Pony Forum

HAHAHAHA THIS IS ****ING GOLD.

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

digging through old threads and this gave me another laugh.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Oh, man. It was so hard not to laugh at this.

It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

This is great. People are amazingly clever.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Wow, that was weird.

Am I the only one who expected this to be about btowncolt?

Did you click on the link in the OP and check out the reader's comments?

I think that's where the IndyStar commenters go to train.

Haha, I love that, here is a recent fail I found on the internet, from my alma mater nonetheless.

http://media.www.gwhatchet.com/media...-3727184.shtml

Detergent stains Greek event

Girls visit hospital after using slip 'n slide

by Emily Cahn
    Assistant News Editor
    Issue: 4/27/09 | News

• Page 1 of 1

Laundry detergent used in a slip 'n slide at a fraternity event this weekend was determined to be hazardous to the skin and sent at least one sorority member to the hospital.

In an e-mail circulated to 10 sorority presidents on Saturday afternoon, University officials warned sorority presidents that the Kirkland brand laundry detergent used to lubricate a slip 'n slide at Pi Kappa Alpha's annual Fireman's Challenge philanthropy event could cause skin irritation and burns.

Possible symptoms from the laundry detergent could also include shortness of breath, throat closing and severe pain in the genital region, the e-mail said. The e-mail advised the presidents to forward the message on to their sorority sisters.

Nicky Sampogna, president of Pi Kappa Alpha, said he first learned of the possible skin irritations from Dean Harwood, director of Greek life.
    "Apparently there were a number of girls who didn't feel well and they went to the hospital," said Sampogna, a junior.

Tracy Schario, University spokeswoman, said the e-mail was circulated to advise students on how to treat the possible skin irritations.

"Even though not everyone participated, we wanted everyone who may have to know that the symptoms they were experiencing were reactions due to suds, here was how they can treat it and if their symptoms were severe, where to go," Schario said.

In the e-mail, sent by the GW Hospital Emergency Department and the University Police Department, participants in the Fireman's Challenge were given instructions on how to treat the possible skin irritations and were advised to seek medical attention if necessary.

"The Kirkland Laundry Detergent has been identified by the Poison Control Center to contain a caustic chemical that can cause skin and eye burns or irritation along with allergic reactions," the e-mail read.

In order to make sure this problem does not arise in the future, Sampogna said the fraternity will look at the competition's events and make changes as necessary.

"This was our 5th annual event. We've never had this problem in the past," Sampogna said, adding that the event raised more than $21,000 for the D.C. Firefighter's Burn Foundation.

He added, "We're really fortunate that the women in Greek life on campus really made the event special."

Quote Originally Posted by dcpacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haha, I love that, here is a recent fail I found on the internet, from my alma mater nonetheless.

http://media.www.gwhatchet.com/media...-3727184.shtml

Detergent stains Greek event

Girls visit hospital after using slip 'n slide

by Emily Cahn
    Assistant News Editor
    Issue: 4/27/09 | News

• Page 1 of 1

Laundry detergent used in a slip 'n slide at a fraternity event this weekend was determined to be hazardous to the skin and sent at least one sorority member to the hospital.

In an e-mail circulated to 10 sorority presidents on Saturday afternoon, University officials warned sorority presidents that the Kirkland brand laundry detergent used to lubricate a slip 'n slide at Pi Kappa Alpha's annual Fireman's Challenge philanthropy event could cause skin irritation and burns.

Possible symptoms from the laundry detergent could also include shortness of breath, throat closing and severe pain in the genital region, the e-mail said. The e-mail advised the presidents to forward the message on to their sorority sisters.

Nicky Sampogna, president of Pi Kappa Alpha, said he first learned of the possible skin irritations from Dean Harwood, director of Greek life.
    "Apparently there were a number of girls who didn't feel well and they went to the hospital," said Sampogna, a junior.

Tracy Schario, University spokeswoman, said the e-mail was circulated to advise students on how to treat the possible skin irritations.

"Even though not everyone participated, we wanted everyone who may have to know that the symptoms they were experiencing were reactions due to suds, here was how they can treat it and if their symptoms were severe, where to go," Schario said.

In the e-mail, sent by the GW Hospital Emergency Department and the University Police Department, participants in the Fireman's Challenge were given instructions on how to treat the possible skin irritations and were advised to seek medical attention if necessary.

"The Kirkland Laundry Detergent has been identified by the Poison Control Center to contain a caustic chemical that can cause skin and eye burns or irritation along with allergic reactions," the e-mail read.

In order to make sure this problem does not arise in the future, Sampogna said the fraternity will look at the competition's events and make changes as necessary.

"This was our 5th annual event. We've never had this problem in the past," Sampogna said, adding that the event raised more than $21,000 for the D.C. Firefighter's Burn Foundation.

He added, "We're really fortunate that the women in Greek life on campus really made the event special."

Jeez.

Also in the Duh Department, fire is hot. More news on this development as it breaks.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Major Cold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Stop sharing your weird fantasies with us, Coldy. We don't want to know about your man-crush for Snake-Eyes.

Mood

he is so hot.

You only like him because he cannot verbally express the horrors you visit upon him nightly.

Mood

will it ever stop
    I don't know
    Turn off the light
    And I'll glow