I'm not convinced, but at first glance I think all three teams might win in this trade:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...7~17&te=&cash=

Indiana trades Jermaine O'Neal, Jamaal Tinsley, Danny Granger
Indiana receives Vince Carter, Jameer Nelson, Nenad Krstic, Jamaal Magloire, James Augustine
Why: Indiana gets does this to not only get out of the O'Neal/Tinsley era, but to save some face while doing it by first and foremost going from Jamaal "insert list of problems here" Tinsley to a signed-for-6-years point guard Jameer Nelson, which is a huge step in the right direction for this team and the #1 reason you do this deal. They get three expiring contracts in Magloire, Augustine, and in Krstic who they'd probably re-sign if they feel his knee will be OK and he's a nice big man to have (though certainly not great). The cost of getting out of our crap? You have to give up Danny and gamble with Vince Carter.

Orlando trades Rashard Lewis, Jameer Nelson, James Augustine
Orlando receives Jason Kidd, Danny Granger
Why: Orlando goes for broke while not (except at PG) sabotaging the future. Jason Kidd running that show could change their season (which was already looking pretty good) by making the East a 3-way race instead of a 2-way race. They
get a mulligan on giving Rashard Lewis that huge contract while getting Danny Granger to replace him.

New Jersey trades Jason Kidd, Vince Carter, Nenad Krstic, Jamaal Magloire
New Jersey receives Rashard Lewis, Jermaine O'Neal, Jamaal Tinsley
Why: Like Indiana, New Jersey wants to move past this era. Jason Kidd gets a trade to a contender like he wanted. They move out two of the big 3 while getting Lewis and JO as their consolation prizes as they gamble with Tinsley.

Ultimately I'm not positive this is a win-win-win trade, but I think I'm at least close.