Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26

Thread: Natalie Portman Rap

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,312

    Default Natalie Portman Rap


  2. #2
    Member Erik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    A play on an old Eazy-E song with Natalie Portman, genius.

  3. #3
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,751

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    Kinda old...

  4. #4
    Member Raoul Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Philawarepraguacago
    Posts
    408

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    welcome to two years ago

  5. #5
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    Quote Originally Posted by PF Chang View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    welcome to two years ago
    What's the best word for this kind of attitude? I'm at a loss.

  6. #6
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    argumentative?

    annoyingly condescending?

    made for ignore?

    I'm going with all of the above.



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  7. #7
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,930

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    I hadn't seen it until now and I thought it was funny. Thanks for posting.

    -Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  8. #8
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    Is it wrong that that video gets me hot?
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,312

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    Not at all wrong LA.

  10. #10
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    Unfortunately the video is not available in your country/region.

    Sweet!

  11. #11
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,751

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    Quote Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unfortunately the video is not available in your country/region.

    Sweet!
    And it begins. Not long before you all speak our language. What is that you say? You already speak English in Canada? Exactly.

  12. #12
    The light, not the lie. kester99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Disgusta, GA
    Posts
    8,826
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    Well, I watched it, and I still don't know who she is.

    But that's OK.
    [~]) ... Cheers! Go Pacers!

  13. #13
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,930

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    Quote Originally Posted by kester99 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, I watched it, and I still don't know who she is.

    But that's OK.
    She doesn't know who you are either... so you have that in common...



    -Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  14. #14
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    Quote Originally Posted by kester99 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, I watched it, and I still don't know who she is.

    But that's OK.
    They still don't have them newfangled television sets in the South yet?
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


  15. #15
    The light, not the lie. kester99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Disgusta, GA
    Posts
    8,826
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    Quote Originally Posted by JayRedd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They still don't have them newfangled television sets in the South yet?
    If she doesn't play basketball or golf, doesn't appear on the hard news or Colbert, or the Closer, then there's a good chance I'll never know who she is.

    Ummm, maybe the National Geographic channel?

    Whatever, I couldn't have told Brittany apart from Madonna if you'd shown me their pix side-by-side until last year.
    [~]) ... Cheers! Go Pacers!

  16. #16
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    She was in three Star Wars movies and, coincidentlly, even a movie called Closer.

    Crawl out of your cave.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


  17. #17
    The light, not the lie. kester99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Disgusta, GA
    Posts
    8,826
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    But it's all dark and warm and comfortable in here.

    And OK, you got me with the Star Wars reference. I seen her. She were thet princess gal. Didn't look perzackly alike without 'em hats and geegaws.

    And I know you want it, so here it is......Hoo Doggies!
    [~]) ... Cheers! Go Pacers!

  18. #18
    Old school Dab or new Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Gosport
    Age
    41
    Posts
    878
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it wrong that that video gets me hot?
    Is is wrong that I thought she was hot in The Professional?

  19. #19
    Member Erik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    Quote Originally Posted by Dabney Prood View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is is wrong that I thought she was hot in The Professional?
    You might want to throw in a or a J/K in with that one.

  20. #20
    Well lubricated Skaut_Ech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,389

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    Oh, man, I LOVED seeing that clip again. The part that STILL makes me LOL, is her response to the group of guys telling her that they loved her.
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?

  21. #21
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,618

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it wrong that that video gets me hot?
    Wrong if it didn't. She is smoking and the strong 'tude only adds to it. Hell, since Closer I've been imaginarily married to her.

    This is my fav of the various films that Samburg is a part of or apparently writes. I assume based on his consistent involvement in them that it's his ideas.

    My faves by him:

    Portman
    Lazy Sunday
    Punching people right before they eat
    **** in a box

    And even his lesser ones are pretty funny and creative.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skaut_Ech View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh, man, I LOVED seeing that clip again. The part that STILL makes me LOL, is her response to the group of guys telling her that they loved her.
    The best part of the Eazy E/NWA/"Gangsta Gangsta" references.
    Last edited by Naptown_Seth; 02-09-2008 at 11:09 AM.

  22. #22
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    Just to make Putnam happy!

    Oh, and I liked the video too...Nat is HOT HOT HOT...and not just because she's Padme Amidala, although that doesn't hurt her case. Big time improvement over Carrie Fisher as the resident SW hottie.



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  23. #23
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    The Canadians still prefer Chewbacca.

  24. #24
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    Quote Originally Posted by JayRedd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Canadians still prefer Chewbacca.
    At least he's availble in my current region.

  25. #25
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: Natalie Portman Rap

    Quote Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    At least he's availble in my current region.
    Thats Just cause your women are actually female moose. The rest of them left Canada Years ago. They got tired of all the men pursuing the moose instead of them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •