Thread: Don't let any of these posters tell you this season was a success...

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Don't let any of these posters tell you this season was a success...

YOUR ARE COMPLETELY WRONG, THIS WAS A GREAT SEASON. THIS GROUP OF GUYS HAD NEVER GOT PAST THE FIRST ROUND. WE WERE 2 WINS FROM THE FREAKING FINALS. COMING INTO THE SEASON NOBODY KNEW WHAT TO MAKE OF THIS TEAM AFTER LOSING BRAD, A NEW COACH, JO NOT HAPPY WITH ISIAH BEING FIRED. THERE WERE WAY MORE QUESTION MARKS THAN ANSWERS BEFORE THIS SEASON STARTED.

IT WAS A GREAT SEASON ANYWAY YOU LOOK IT.

I GOT A CAPS KEY TOO ed:
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

sweabs

Default Re: Don't let any of these posters tell you this season was a success...

Man this was an awesome season - too bad we weren't completely healthy for this round but we saw the heart of our guys, and got them some much needed experience. Great season.

Man this was an awesome season - too bad we weren't completely healthy for this round but we saw the heart of our guys, and got them some much needed experience. Great season.

I bet the Timberwolves are saying the exact same thing. With Cassell out and all.

Sactolover
    AKA Sactolover05

I closed this bullshlt once. Why'd you think I'd not see it again. I'm not gonna tolerate this level of ******** tonight. For as much as you've called me and others bandwagoners the past week, you've got a HELL of a lot of nerve making a post like this one now, Sassan. Make it someplace else.