Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: To all IU fans...

Default Re: To all IU fans...

Quote Originally Posted by Elgin56 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Preachy? Funny, that's what my wife says about me sometimes.

Don't you know that I am never wrong?
    Spoken like a true....ME.

RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Elgin56 View Post
    Welllllll, how about admitting that I was right about Sampson? It will only hurt for a little while.
    You're not right though.

I still couldn't care anymore about too many phone calls. The other major incidents I care about, considering they're major.

Lying to the school and to the NCAA is my biggest problem. The NCAA is a power-trip organization and lying to people that have their attitude just causes you bigger trouble in the long run.

He should be fired for major violations and lying, but I still have the same opinion about something as stupid as too many phone calls.

And people still aren't getting the analogy about speeding. I'm not saying anything about being caught and getting a ticket. I'm talking about his absurdness saying that knowingly breaking any rule is wrong no matter how small or retarded it is.

He never answered my question about if he ever went over the speed limit because it makes him look like a hypocrit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    You're not right though.

I still couldn't care anymore about too many phone calls. The other major incidents I care about, considering they're major.

Lying to the school and to the NCAA is my biggest problem. The NCAA is a power-trip organization and lying to people that have their attitude just causes you bigger trouble in the long run.

He should be fired for major violations and lying, but I still have the same opinion about something as stupid as too many phone calls.

And people still aren't getting the analogy about speeding. I'm not saying anything about being caught and getting a ticket. I'm talking about his absurdness saying that knowingly breaking any rule is wrong no matter how small or retarded it is.

He never answered my question about if he ever went over the speed limit because it makes him look like a hypocrit.
    Now what do you think he lied about? HMMMMM.

I think you need to go back to the drawing board, because your silly speeding analogy, is just plain silly.

When I am wrong I admit it, you however seem to be unable to admit that you were wrong, so you continue with the spin BS.

Belichick did nothing wrong and if he did everyone else does it, too.
    "They could turn out to be only innocent mathematicians, I suppose," muttered Woevre's section officer, de Decker.

"'Only.'" Woevre was amused. "Someday you'll explain to me how that's possible. Seeing that, on the face of it, all mathematics leads, doesn't it, sooner or later, to some kind of human suffering."