Thread: Erazem Lorbek?

Default Erazem Lorbek?

Anybody heard about him recently? Is he developing well? Is he coming over next season?

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...ayer?pcode=BWL

Sports Logo

Default Re: Erazem Lorbek?

Like all European 2nd rounder that Bird has drafted over the last couple of years.......I think that Bird collects them and stores them in cold storage in his basement....never to be heard from again.

That or they all suck so bad that they can't even beat our Courtney Sims for a roster spot.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

I don't have any hope that Lorbek will ever contribute to any team in the NBA.

Does anybody else remember him when he played for Michigan State? I never thought much of him then. Unless he's changed a lot he was a tall guy with a decent shot and not much more.
    "A man with no belly has no appetite for life."

- Salman Rushdie

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I asked the same question to myself a month ago and I believe his stats have actually DECLINED in the Euroleague since we drafted him.

I don't count on much from him, ever.

According to Pacers.com, Lorbek will remain in Europe for at least two more years. As to what he's been doing lately, I doubt you'd find more current stats on him than those found on the link posted by FlavaDave.

Mood

Come on now, can't you see Lorbek at the 4 and Stanko at the 5 spots as a cornerstone?

Banned

Lorbek has apparently regressed in the past few years. It's looking like he may never step on to an NBA court. Stanko is considered a much better prospect (could've went late 1st round), and I hold out hope he could end up being a useful Pacer in a few years. Nothing to hold the franchise on certainly, but something to keep an eye on.
    Last edited by Kofi; 01-24-2008 at 06:14 PM.