Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: I need a Big Man

  1. #1
    streets ahead
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    StL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,715

    Default I need a Big Man

    with bynum's injury, i'm taking a nose-dive out of the playoffs. so i need to trade for a C or (preferably) C/F that can help fill in.

    i have G and G/F help available if you need an upgrade. send an offer.
    Last edited by avoidingtheclowns; 01-23-2008 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Doug made me
    This is the darkest timeline.

  2. #2
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,599

    Default Re: I need a C/F

    I think you should have titled the thread: "I need a big man"
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  3. #3
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: I need a C/F

    Yeah but then Jay would tell him he needed a Big Man coach to go with the Big Man.....

  4. #4
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    I wish I had one to give you, but thats the only place on my team thats keeping me a float.....

  5. #5
    streets ahead
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    StL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,715

    Default Re: I need a C/F

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think you should have titled the thread: "I need a big man"
    do i ever
    This is the darkest timeline.

  6. #6
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,585
    Mood

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    I sent you an offer.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    8,892

    Default Re: I need a C/F

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think you should have titled the thread: "I need a big man"
    I was gonna mention that this really looks like a personal issue . . .
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  8. #8
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    Is this for ABA?

  9. #9
    streets ahead
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    StL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,715

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    yup
    This is the darkest timeline.

  10. #10
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    Check the offer. I got tons o' fun (like your sister) at the C/F position. Mostly, I would like the guy I asked for. Yup...I'm into that.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


  11. #11
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    What team are you?

  12. #12
    streets ahead
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    StL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,715

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    sudden valley zuckercorns
    This is the darkest timeline.

  13. #13
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    Pretty cool response time for a guy* looking to make moves.





    * girl? Ouch...That has to hurt.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


  14. #14
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    Any thoughts on mine ATC?

  15. #15
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,716

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    I can't believe nobody's given the obligatory

    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  16. #16
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    alright first Shaq - now Gasol - I'm in need of a Forward or a Center as well!

  17. #17
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    ATC, I sent you a new offer.

  18. #18
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    Bellisimo, I sent you an offer as well.

  19. #19
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    Where's my offer? ALWAYS send me an offer!

    lol, just kidding. I'm just jealous I have nothing anyone else wants. And no your not getting Camby or Durant....

  20. #20
    streets ahead
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    StL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,715

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where's my offer? ALWAYS send me an offer!

    lol, just kidding. I'm just jealous I have nothing anyone else wants. And no your not getting Camby or Durant....
    i actually did send you an offer but cancelled it after a week. i'll take a look at your offer a little later tonight nash.
    This is the darkest timeline.

  21. #21
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    I check my team everyday, maybe missing 1-2 days when I travel.....

    I don't know how I could have missed it.

    Sorry about that.

  22. #22
    streets ahead
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    StL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,715

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I check my team everyday, maybe missing 1-2 days when I travel.....

    I don't know how I could have missed it.

    Sorry about that.
    s'ok you probably wouldn't have been overwhelmed anyway.



    nash~ thanks for the offer.
    This is the darkest timeline.

  23. #23
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    I've rescinded it, as you may have noticed.

  24. #24
    streets ahead
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    StL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,715

    Default Re: I need a Big Man

    Quote Originally Posted by Pig Nash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've rescinded it, as you may have noticed.
    no i hadn't cos i thought i declined it. if i hadn't already sorry.
    This is the darkest timeline.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •