Thread: Grown Man or Boy?

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Grown Man or Boy?

The TOP 10 Differences between a Grown Man and a Boy

10. A boy wants to play all day. A grown man knows he has to work hard to have a good life.

9. A boy expects a woman to take care of him. A grown man knows how to take care of a woman.

8. A boy plays games with relationships. A grown man is to busy to waste time with those types of games.

7. A boy runs from commitment. A grown man isn't afraid of itů he often embraces it.

6. A boy blames all his troubles on someone or something else. A grown man admits his mistakes and learns from them.

5. A boy will buy a frivolous "toy" instead of paying his rent. A grown man takes care of the bills first.

4. A boy can't tell a need from a want. A grown man doesn't get them confused.

3. A boy throws a tantrum when he doesn't get his way. A grown man understands compromise and sacrifice.

2. A boy is selfish and thinks he's the center of the universe. A grown man thinks of others and is well-grounded.

1. A boy thinks that it's a woman's job to please him. A grown man puts his woman's pleasure first.

Pass this on to anyone you think might be having a little trouble telling the difference. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Larry is not coming back, he didn't have a meeting with Orlando for not reason, yeah he is coming back to the NBA but not to the Pacers, the notion that he is a taking a year off and then come back is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    GOOD GOD THAT'S LARRY BIRD'S MUSIC!

Default Re: Grown Man or Boy?

I was a little afraid to open this thread at work with the title....

Anyways, if those are the definitions, I know some people who never advance to the grawn man stage....

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    I was a little afraid to open this thread at work with the title....

Anyways, if those are the definitions, I know some people who never advance to the grawn man stage....
    LOL! Yeah, true.

Feel free to add your own though.
    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81
    Larry is not coming back, he didn't have a meeting with Orlando for not reason, yeah he is coming back to the NBA but not to the Pacers, the notion that he is a taking a year off and then come back is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    GOOD GOD THAT'S LARRY BIRD'S MUSIC!

Order more copier toner. Haggard's Avatar

im beginning to feel like i have become a man... damn my mortgage
    Haggard's Blog: Can't Buy a Basket. Covering the highs and lows of the NBL

I think this is the wrong forum for this.

Admins, please move to the main Pacers Digest page!
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!