Thread: Brady's spotted in a Cast!!!

Default Brady's spotted in a Cast!!!

Tom Brady was spotted hobbling around in a cast, he didn't dismiss the notion he suffered a leg injury during the AFCCG!

Maybe this is why he looked bad against the Chargers.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...ome&position=0

*Sorry about the bad grammar on the title, I know you grammar Nazis are clicking just to write something*

Mood

Default Re: Brady's spotted in a Cast!!!

He'll be ready. Did anyone else see that Rivers played with a torn ACL in that right knee and that he had it scoped on Monday morning before the game.

There's no truth to the rumor that the NFL is considering rescheduling the SB to allow Brady to heal. They say that decision won't even be considered until next week

When asked if it would be unfair to the Patriots to have to play with a hobbled Tom Brady, the NFL replied that judicous use of the flags for roughing the passer and also pass interference should close the gap making the game more 'fair'... for the Patriots...

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The first thing I thought when I saw this was that Tom and Bellicheck thought it would be funny to mess with everyone by building up this whole thing about Tom possibily missing the game and leaking 'info' to 'insiders' that he probably wouldn't play. I think BB would love to get that last little jab at the media/everyone, one final middle finger to the league before this season ends.

woman without a team

Unless he has his foot amputated before the Super Bowl I'd say this is pretty much a non issue.

I'm guessing that he's faking it. Trying to get the Giants to think it will be easy since Brady will be hurt.. And so he can say hey, look how I played when I had a messed up foot..

If he had a messed up foot and was really trying to hide, like it seems in the picture, he wouldn't be just walking around the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Ownagedood View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm guessing that he's faking it. Trying to get the Giants to think it will be easy since Brady will be hurt.. And so he can say hey, look how I played when I had a messed up foot..

If he had a messed up foot and was really trying to hide, like it seems in the picture, he wouldn't be just walking around the streets.
    He was limping a little coming on and off the field late in the game also. His postgame expressions also seemed a little subdued, in retrospect looking like he was in some pain.

The pics were not of him "walking around the streets"--- The reporters were staking out his girlfriend's apartment. He parked his SUV on the street directly across from her place and merely crossed the street, his head down, climbed the steps, rang the doorbell, and went in.

I think that he will be OK, but to think he's faking it seems pretty silly. It's not like the Giants would believe it anyway. They will prepare for Brady no matter what medical info comes out.

Well while I was supposed to be in class I unfortunately tuned in to First Down or whatever it's called with Skip Bayless and he was ranting about how he thinks Brady injured the foot before the AFCG and that it should go down as one of his most spectacular performances because how hurt he really was.

Ugh, I really HATE the media and their erection with anything NE, and especially Skip Peanut Butter for Brains Bayless.

EDIT: As far as the faking, it's not helping that he was later seen in a NY night club dancing without a boot and no limp. Both stories were published by TMZ.com.

I think he injured it around the 3rd quarter of the Chargers game. It was either during a sack or a hit right after the throw..but I specifically remember him going down awkwardly and grabbing it for a second before getting back up.

And apparently, now there are reports that the cast was off later on that night...which basically means it's a non issue.

late that day the photog stakeout got them going out to dinner with no boot:

everybody knows that healing requires good blood flow.

Giselle looks like she could get the blood flowing.

This may be a convenient excuse for Tom to opt out of the Pro Bowl.

diagnosis: mild high ankle sprain

slow to heal, but considering he dosn't rely much on speed or cutting, shouldn't be an issue.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...ome&position=0

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Sounds like someone's playing mind games.

I really hope they downplay the injury or it turns out that it's basically nothing. Because if that doesn't happen, one of these two scenarios will happen...

1) Patriots win the Super Bowl. "Brady led them to victory, even though he really hurt! What a warrior! Greatest QB in the history of the universe!"

2) Patriots lose the Super Bowl. "The Pats lost only because Brady was too hurt. It just shows how vital Brady is to the success of the greatest team in history. And you know what? He went out and played anyway! What a warrior! What a competitor! Greatest QB ever!"

We would never hear the end of it. Luckily, it seems like the media is reporting that it's basically nothing.
    WE ARE NOT GETTING ERIC GORDON

If his foot was hurting really bad, I doubt he'd be wearing those boots.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

They can put two *'s next to the Pats then. One for cheating and one for poor injured Brady.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

Quote Originally Posted by pacertom View Post
    late that day the photog stakeout got them going out to dinner with no boot:

There's been a lot of talking about pot smoking with our recent Pacers.. I'm guessing Brady smokes pot.. Look at his gf, he could have almost anyone, and he picks her??

Shoulda been like Romo and picked a really frickin hot chick. Even though Jessica was sorta blamed for Romo losing. There are plenty of hot ones out there, and when your such a "stud" like Brady, why not go for the best??

There's been a lot of talking about pot smoking with our recent Pacers.. I'm guessing Brady smokes pot.. Look at his gf, he could have almost anyone, and he picks her??

Shoulda been like Romo and picked a really frickin hot chick. Even though Jessica was sorta blamed for Romo losing. There are plenty of hot ones out there, and when your such a "stud" like Brady, why not go for the best??
    Suppose to insert large amount of sarcasm, right?

Jessica is hot but she is seriously the most stupid person on planet earth. I've been with some Jessica types and let me tell you; no matter how hot, they are annoying as "chicken in a tuna can."

she isn't so bad...

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pacertom View Post
    she isn't so bad...

I wouldn't exactly be too upset if I had to live with her......
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

from the presser (Brady actually said a lot, unlike Belichick)

-he didn't practice at all this week

-he did do some drills and tossing, so he knows he will be OK

-he concentrated on mental preparation for the game

-He's not sure how this compares with 2001, when his other ankle was sprained but he played with no week off.

-this injury occurred early in the 3rd quarter on a sack vs. SD

-He was surprised by all the media outside his girlfriend's apartment when he was wearing "the boot", that had always been a "refuge" and he had always entered and left without media attention

- he doesn't go out much, has become a homebody, but now and then feels he has to live a "normal life" and go out

-He doesn't know if his GF will be coming to AZ this week

-there is no doubt in his mind that he will be completely ready to play next Sunday