Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

  1. #1
    Member andreialta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pleasanton
    Age
    25
    Posts
    528

    Default This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    I really can't believe my eyes when i read this. All the bad mouthing coming from a profesional writer.

    Read where he says that dun was in Fetal position when MOnta dunked the ball. i mean, that should not come from a profesionall's mouth! maybe from a taunting fan but not a writer!.

    http://www.mercextra.com/blogs/kawak...ch-jim-obrien/
    [SIGPIC]Dun Dun shooting form![/SIGPIC]

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,436

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    Quote Originally Posted by andreialta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I really can't believe my eyes when i read this. All the bad mouthing coming from a profesional writer.

    Read where he says that dun was in Fetal position when MOnta dunked the ball. i mean, that should not come from a profesionall's mouth! maybe from a taunting fan but not a writer!.

    http://www.mercextra.com/blogs/kawak...ch-jim-obrien/
    That's just Kawakami being Kawakami. Nothing new to see.

    We don't always think he's professional, either. He often tries a little to hard to be edgy.

    And FWIW, that's Kawakami's blog. That stuff won't actually show up in the printed paper. He often uses his blog to get a little more "leeway" to be able to write stuff w/o sounding totally ridiculous and unprofessional as it would if it were printed material.
    Last edited by d_c; 01-14-2008 at 03:41 AM.

  3. #3

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    Thanks d_c, for all your comments in this and other threads. It's great to have your Bay area insights.

    Quote Originally Posted by d_c View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's just Kawakami being Kawakami. Nothing new to see.

    We don't always think he's professional, either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawamaki blog
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I put these quotes in my column, but they deserve separate mention here, because, geez, is Jim O’Brien a little sensitive about Dunleavy and the whole Jan. 17 trade commemorance or what?

    He was aiming for, perhaps, "commemoration?"
    And I won't be here to see the day
    It all dries up and blows away
    I'd hang around just to see
    But they never had much use for me
    In Levelland. (James McMurtry)

  4. #4
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    Quote Originally Posted by andreialta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Read where he says that dun was in Fetal position when MOnta dunked the ball. i mean, that should not come from a profesionall's mouth! maybe from a taunting fan but not a writer!
    I thought it was a good line.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


  5. #5
    Member andreialta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pleasanton
    Age
    25
    Posts
    528

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    lol good line maybe. and yes i knew it was a blog. but still.

    oh well. Free speech i guess! haha
    [SIGPIC]Dun Dun shooting form![/SIGPIC]

  6. #6

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    I particularly enjoyed the Murphy bashing. Wish the Indy writers would rip him after every game so that maybe O'Brien would get the message that Foster should be ahead of Murphy in the rotation.

  7. #7
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,054

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    Well, if we can't get bent out of shape about what writes because he's a columnist then I guess no one should think twice about what this guy writes.

  8. #8

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    Kawakami is cringe-inducing 99% of the time. I can't think anybody that I know who professes to enjoy his columns.

  9. #9
    Yeah, I'm a Pacers fan. MyFavMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    In the Washington DC area
    Posts
    4,302
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    I read a recap of the GS game from the AP:

    http://www.bakersfield.com/942/story/334018.html

    And I couldn't believe the unobjectivity of it... Refers to Dun as "the most reviled player in Warrior history" and Biedrins, who "mysteriously spent much of the night on the Golden State bench" and has to point out that Murphy who "is a reserve in Indiana." This despite the fact that he's started 23 of the 34 games.

    Think this writer is a Warriors fan?

    Think the AP should be more careful who they get to contribute.

  10. #10
    Member jeffg-body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Anderson, IN
    Posts
    3,403
    Mood

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    West coast writers can be like ***holes, everyone has one and they all stink.

  11. #11
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,184

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    Warriors fans HATE Dunleavy, kinda on the same level that most of us hate Artest.

  12. #12
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Warriors fans HATE Dunleavy, kinda on the same level that most of us hate Artest.
    I highly disagree on that part.

  13. #13
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,576

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I highly disagree on that part.
    If they actually do, or compare, they have something seriously wrong with them.

    Last I checked Mike Dunleavy didn't almost single-handily destroy their franchise.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  14. #14
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,618

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    I don't hate Ron, never did. I'd had enough of dealing with his issues, but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't love to have his game back if only I could think he was a least slightly focused and under control.

    Obviously I don't hate Jack either, though he gave me more reason than Ron with his ON-COURT style.

    Tins is starting to grate on me. Saras I really got annoyed with because of his prima-donna attitude (and his supporters).

    Honestly one of the guys I dislike most is Al. I think he burned us more than anyone with his return act. We bought into a misunderstanding that he didn't demand to start, and then he basically threw a fit about his role in the offense when he came back.

    Plus he and AJ were a'holes about the Pacers after leaving. Jack and Ron were a LOT cooler about the situation despite taking the most flack from the locals when they were here or when they returned.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,436

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If they actually do, or compare, they have something seriously wrong with them.

    Last I checked Mike Dunleavy didn't almost single-handily destroy their franchise.
    Since when do you need some sophisticated reason for booing a guy? Who cares how our hate for him compares to that of Pacer fans' hate for Artest or Jackson?

    We just don't like him. We've got our reasons, but the bottom line is we don't like him. He rubs us the wrong way. We don't need any more of a reason than that. We hate him and he hates us. We booed him and he tried sticking it to us and then took a swipe at us in the postgame, so the feeling is obviously mutual.

    And there's nothing wrong with any of that. It's good clean fun. It's what being a fan is about. I picked that game to go to in my season ticket pool because I knew it would be fun. And it was. It was a great atmosphere.
    Last edited by d_c; 01-16-2008 at 12:42 AM.

  16. #16
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583
    Mood

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    It's not the booing we're questioning. It's comparing it to how most of us feel about Ron Artest that we're questioning. There's no comparison.

  17. #17
    Member andreialta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pleasanton
    Age
    25
    Posts
    528

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    The booing was reminiscin of how they booed Bob Sura. hehe

    but yah, Warriors Fan here hates Mike so much. i guess they just could not get over the fact that he was a 3rd pick, and they ignored the fact that he tried his best, worked hard in practice and in games. They saw how he just managed to not be assertive at times, and missed shots he was suppose to make, they saw how he cannot complete an alley-oop dunk, and ignored the basic lay-up he makes. They ignored the fact that the Fans started booing him when he was a Warriors at home, and they just saw that Mike took a swipe at them at post game for no reason? what? theres a reason, the Warriors fan showed no respect for him, therefore why should he show them respect? Warriors Fan ignored how even when all the boos were rainin down on him at his hometeam's arena, he was still makin plays, makin big shots and at times missin them, but who doesnt?. They just simply ignored what he brought to the game, but instead saw what he does not bring in the game.

    Chris Mullin wasnt stupid when he signed Mike to his contract, Warriors fan may disagree but clearly, Mullin saw potential and knew that his best days are still ahead of him, not behind him, Mullin saw that his 13 points, (biggest avg in a warriors uniform) was not gonna be his biggest, but knew that time will come where he would live up to his potential, and clearly, with the change of scenery, its not startin to show.
    Warriors fan failed to see that even though with all the booing happened, he never requested for a trade, he never blamed the coach, instead they mis read his comments and think they are aimed towards the fans,coaching staff,team-mates, but not really.
    Warriors fan ignored how Mike went thru a lot of coaching changes, lots of new style of play that can maybe have affected him.

    Warriors fan just saw the bad, not the good.. tho i admit, most fans are like that
    [SIGPIC]Dun Dun shooting form![/SIGPIC]

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,436

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    Quote Originally Posted by andreialta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The booing was reminiscin of how they booed Bob Sura. hehe

    but yah, Warriors Fan here hates Mike so much. i guess they just could not get over the fact that he was a 3rd pick, and they ignored the fact that he tried his best, worked hard in practice and in games. They saw how he just managed to not be assertive at times, and missed shots he was suppose to make, they saw how he cannot complete an alley-oop dunk, and ignored the basic lay-up he makes. They ignored the fact that the Fans started booing him when he was a Warriors at home, and they just saw that Mike took a swipe at them at post game for no reason? what? theres a reason, the Warriors fan showed no respect for him, therefore why should he show them respect? Warriors Fan ignored how even when all the boos were rainin down on him at his hometeam's arena, he was still makin plays, makin big shots and at times missin them, but who doesnt?. They just simply ignored what he brought to the game, but instead saw what he does not bring in the game.

    Chris Mullin wasnt stupid when he signed Mike to his contract, Warriors fan may disagree but clearly, Mullin saw potential and knew that his best days are still ahead of him, not behind him, Mullin saw that his 13 points, (biggest avg in a warriors uniform) was not gonna be his biggest, but knew that time will come where he would live up to his potential, and clearly, with the change of scenery, its not startin to show.
    Warriors fan failed to see that even though with all the booing happened, he never requested for a trade, he never blamed the coach, instead they mis read his comments and think they are aimed towards the fans,coaching staff,team-mates, but not really.
    Warriors fan ignored how Mike went thru a lot of coaching changes, lots of new style of play that can maybe have affected him.

    Warriors fan just saw the bad, not the good.. tho i admit, most fans are like that
    I'll go over this again, since it seems I have to repeat the same things over and over again.

    Adonal Foyle was a lottery pick (ahead of TMac), was grossly overpaid and is probably one of the worst players in NBA history who have played in the league 10 years or longer. In fact, I can't think of anyone worse than Foyle under that condition. Foyle had no skill whatsover and would constantly come into camp out of shape.

    Yet when Foyle came back earlier this year, he got an ovation and even a video tribute. Nobody booed Foyle. And that's because they thought Foyle was a good guy and they liked him. Yeah, they knew full well that he was a horrible basketball player, but he was personable. He had people skills. He'd chat with fans. He was an active guy in the community.

    Dunleavy's failure to live up to his contract and draft status are only PART of the reason he got booed. He is booed because people here who watched him for 4.5 years feel he's an arrogant prick who passed the buck, felt he was above criticism and took no level of personal accountability for failure.

    Now that's not saying all the team's failure was Dunleavy's fault. Far from it. It starts and ends almost entirely with inept management. But Dunleavy never once said (like JRich did) that he needed to pick his game up, that he needed to play better. He felt he was above the criticism because according to him, he was always playing the game the right way.

    He commented several times that he was playing the game the right way while Baron was playing streetball. Then when he got traded, he gave a backhanded comment to the fans saying he was glad he was being traded to a place where fans actually understand the game (or something to that we were the ones who didn't understand the game).

    It's not all his fault that it didn't workout for him in GS, but that hardly means fans have to think highly of his contributions to the team. Like I said, he rubbed people here the wrong way, and it was only partially due to his subpar play.

  19. #19
    Member andreialta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pleasanton
    Age
    25
    Posts
    528

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    Quote Originally Posted by d_c View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll go over this again, since it seems I have to repeat the same things over and over again.

    Adonal Foyle was a lottery pick (ahead of TMac), was grossly overpaid and is probably one of the worst players in NBA history who have played in the league 10 years or longer. In fact, I can't think of anyone worse than Foyle under that condition. Foyle had no skill whatsover and would constantly come into camp out of shape.

    Yet when Foyle came back earlier this year, he got an ovation and even a video tribute. Nobody booed Foyle. And that's because they thought Foyle was a good guy and they liked him. Yeah, they knew full well that he was a horrible basketball player, but he was personable. He had people skills. He'd chat with fans. He was an active guy in the community.

    Dunleavy's failure to live up to his contract and draft status are only PART of the reason he got booed. He is booed because people here who watched him for 4.5 years feel he's an arrogant prick who passed the buck, felt he was above criticism and took no level of personal accountability for failure.

    Now that's not saying all the team's failure was Dunleavy's fault. Far from it. It starts and ends almost entirely with inept management. But Dunleavy never once said (like JRich did) that he needed to pick his game up, that he needed to play better. He felt he was above the criticism because according to him, he was always playing the game the right way.

    He commented several times that he was playing the game the right way while Baron was playing streetball. Then when he got traded, he gave a backhanded comment to the fans saying he was glad he was being traded to a place where fans actually understand the game (or something to that we were the ones who didn't understand the game).

    It's not all his fault that it didn't workout for him in GS, but that hardly means fans have to think highly of his contributions to the team. Like I said, he rubbed people here the wrong way, and it was only partially due to his subpar play.
    Foyle was never traded. He was bought out so thats a different story i think for the warriors media crew who made the video. And i do agree with the fact that Foyle was really a nice guy, i even shook his hand a couple of times, and watch him throw balls at little kids who is sittin courtside and have those kids pass the ball to him while he does his warm up. But its not like Dunleavy wasnt like that. Dude high fived me so many times as he walk out the locker room, he threw towels at fans, he purchased tickets on every home game to give out to various children's group around the bay, and he was an active part of the community while he was here. Some things he does are not seen thru media, or not hyped up by the Media and i don't think one has to know about good deeds you do.

    Fans need to think highly of what a player contributes to the team. And i agree wholeheartedly with what he said about the Fans being Pathetic for booing him, i mean, ask any sports guy, ask any player, if your home team is booing you, it does no good, you'll just loose confidence no matter how hard you try, make more mistakes trying to pry away the pressure, and therefore having the home team suffer.

    And again, i disagree about him being a prick! i mean, im pretty sure you dont even know the guy, or maybe you do, but still judging a person because he does not act like a Politician out there is bad. Being an NBA player does not require People Skills, it's something you learn, and its something you do, now maybe the reason Adonal Foyle never developed his game and comes to camp out of shape was because he spent so many times interacting with fans instead of workin on his game, now thats not a diss to Adonal, just contradicting what you said.

    Jrich did say couple of times that he need to step up, heck he even bought out tickets apologizing for the behalf of the warriors to not making the play-offs, but that does not mean that Mike never criticizes himself. He probably do, im sure he talks to coaches, talks to his team-mates, talks to his dad about what can be done better on his game. At that time, J-rich was the face of the franchise. He thinks he is the team's Star, and he was, and he felt that he needed to say that. But Dunleavy wasnt the face of the franchise, he wasn't the star, he is just a team-mate. so i ignore those comments.

    I remember, the last game he played, before that, Nellie criticized him for his lackluster play, Nellie on an interview mentioned how some of his players are not playing as he would have expected them, and i think, Mike took this to himself, and the next game, with the Clippers, He probably had his best game of that season as a warrior, and that i think is a sign of someone stepping up his game. Things dont need to be always said or written, it just needs to be done, and right now, i dont know if you have seen every single game of Indiana this year, but he is a whole new different player. Whether it was the change of scenery, or the fan support, but he has came out to be the most consistent player for the pacers, and have stepped up his game a whole lot.

    And it just took time for this to happened, i think his work ethic are finally paying off.

    Fans can boo as much as they want, boo whoever they want, but sometimes its out of line. Players are human too, you cant expect someone to be put down by so many people and not say anything, so if youre gonna BOO, youre gonna accept what he thinks about your booing.
    [SIGPIC]Dun Dun shooting form![/SIGPIC]

  20. #20
    Member BruceLeeroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    182

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    Good post.

  21. #21
    Order more copier toner. Haggard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    498

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    Quote Originally Posted by d_c View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yet when Foyle came back earlier this year, he got an ovation and even a video tribute. Nobody booed Foyle. And that's because they thought Foyle was a good guy and they liked him. Yeah, they knew full well that he was a horrible basketball player, but he was personable. He had people skills. He'd chat with fans. He was an active guy in the community.
    ... That sounds just like a lot of Pacers fans talking about Diener, Ike, Scot, Austin and AJ (from seasons ago)..

    I'm sure they are nice enough guys, they just don't win games.

    Are we sure that they were actually cheering for him or just cheering because he was no longer wearing a Warriors uniform?
    Haggard's Blog: Can't Buy a Basket. Covering the highs and lows of the NBL

  22. #22
    Member andreialta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pleasanton
    Age
    25
    Posts
    528

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    Quote Originally Posted by indricity View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ... That sounds just like a lot of Pacers fans talking about Diener, Ike, Scot, Austin and AJ (from seasons ago)..

    I'm sure they are nice enough guys, they just don't win games.

    Are we sure that they were actually cheering for him or just cheering because he was no longer wearing a Warriors uniform?
    Maybe, and i knew that Adonal really is a crowd favorite. suck or good, fans still cheer
    [SIGPIC]Dun Dun shooting form![/SIGPIC]

  23. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,436

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    Quote Originally Posted by andreialta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Fans can boo as much as they want, boo whoever they want, but sometimes its out of line. Players are human too, you cant expect someone to be put down by so many people and not say anything, so if youre gonna BOO, youre gonna accept what he thinks about your booing.
    When did I say I didn't accept Dunleavy ripping the fans? I said I was fine with it all because the feeling is mutual between him and the fans. We both hate eachother and there's no love lost, so it's no big deal. It's all in the name of good fun and sports.

    (I only noted what Dunelavy said when he got traded and after the game on Sunday because a few posters here said Dunleavy never badmouthed the fans. I'm not saying it was wrong for him to say it, just that he did say it.)

    Again, it was a great atmosphere at the game and it was what being a fan is all about. We booed him and he tried sticking it to us on court (and he certainly succeeded a few time). It made for a more compelling game. It was good stuff and I'm glad I was there.

    Foyle being bought out and Dunleavy being traded has nothing to do with what how we feel about either of them. I don't know what it would. Reverse the situations and it'd be the same reaction to both. We gave Foyle an ovation because we liked him as a person, not as a basketball player. It's not like we were sad to see him go. We just applauded him for liking him as a guy. There's no contradiction there.

    I don't know Dunleavy. I have no idea what kind of guy he is. Most NBA fans don't know what kind of people players really are because they don't know them. Same could be said about a lot of athletes/celebrities. If I had to guess, I'd say Dunleavy's probably a better person than Michael Jordan or Lance Armstrong, who have gotten divorced and are noted womanizers. I doubt he's a bad guy. Point is he came across through the media poorly and rubbed people the wrong way during what were pretty rough days for the franchise.

    As I said, you like certain guys you and you hate certain ones. You cheer and boo those guys. You don't need some sophisticated reason that's justifiable to every human on the planet.

    We're going to give Jason Richardson a huge ovation. I can already telll you this well before it happens. We knew it was going to happen from the moment he was traded. He's probably going to get the biggest ex-Warrior ovation in recent memory. Is that fair? Did he work harder than Dunleavy? Is he a better person off the court than Dunleavy? I have no clue. Point is, he jived well with most fans. They liked what they saw of him and how he came across.

  24. #24
    Member andreialta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pleasanton
    Age
    25
    Posts
    528

    Talking Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    Quote Originally Posted by d_c View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When did I say I didn't accept Dunleavy ripping the fans? I said I was fine with it all because the feeling is mutual between him and the fans. We both hate eachother and there's no love lost, so it's no big deal. It's all in the name of good fun and sports.

    (I only noted what Dunelavy said when he got traded and after the game on Sunday because a few posters here said Dunleavy never badmouthed the fans. I'm not saying it was wrong for him to say it, just that he did say it.)

    Again, it was a great atmosphere at the game and it was what being a fan is all about. We booed him and he tried sticking it to us on court (and he certainly succeeded a few time). It made for a more compelling game. It was good stuff and I'm glad I was there.

    Foyle being bought out and Dunleavy being traded has nothing to do with what how we feel about either of them. I don't know what it would. Reverse the situations and it'd be the same reaction to both. We gave Foyle an ovation because we liked him as a person, not as a basketball player. It's not like we were sad to see him go. We just applauded him for liking him as a guy. There's no contradiction there.

    I don't know Dunleavy. I have no idea what kind of guy he is. Most NBA fans don't know what kind of people players really are because they don't know them. Same could be said about a lot of athletes/celebrities. If I had to guess, I'd say Dunleavy's probably a better person than Michael Jordan or Lance Armstrong, who have gotten divorced and are noted womanizers. I doubt he's a bad guy. Point is he came across through the media poorly and rubbed people the wrong way during what were pretty rough days for the franchise.

    As I said, you like certain guys you and you hate certain ones. You cheer and boo those guys. You don't need some sophisticated reason that's justifiable to every human on the planet.

    We're going to give Jason Richardson a huge ovation. I can already telll you this well before it happens. We knew it was going to happen from the moment he was traded. He's probably going to get the biggest ex-Warrior ovation in recent memory. Is that fair? Did he work harder than Dunleavy? Is he a better person off the court than Dunleavy? I have no clue. Point is, he jived well with most fans. They liked what they saw of him and how he came across.
    aiight. good reply man, glad to finally talk to someone with knowledge and not just pure unfair comments.

    cant wait for the game tonight tho!
    [SIGPIC]Dun Dun shooting form![/SIGPIC]

  25. #25
    Member andreialta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pleasanton
    Age
    25
    Posts
    528

    Default Re: This is Unbelievable. Bay Area reporters!

    speaking of the game tonight, Jax was boooed, but not really as much, Harrington was gettin booed to, but even if you combine both of the booing they received, it still dint compare to what Mike got. Croshere was getting applauded in the beginning but then suddenly start to get booed in the latter part of the game.

    Mike finally sticked it to the dubs! with help from Danny, Kareem and Jeff!!

    oh and Murph was solid in the 1st half, tho his dunk was a traveling i think, he did good, made the pacers able to hang around

    woot woot!!
    [SIGPIC]Dun Dun shooting form![/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •