Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 76

Thread: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,174

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Thumbs down Pacers vs. Warriors Post-Game Thread: Same ****, different day

    What can you say? It's like a script.

  2. #2

    Default Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    (17-22)
    1 2 3 4 Total
    Indiana 34 20 22 25 101 Final
    Golden State 19 26 28 33 106
    (22-16)
    Indiana
    Name Min FG 3Pt FT +/- Off Reb Ast TO Stl BS BA PF Pts
    J. Tinsley G 37:48 3-8 1-3 1-2 +7 0 5 11 5 2 0 0 3 8
    K. Rush G 23:24 2-7 2-4 0-0 -5 0 2 1 3 0 1 0 5 6
    J. O'Neal C 36:46 11-19 0-0 5-7 +1 1 9 1 4 0 6 0 2 27
    M. Dunleavy F 41:17 6-10 2-4 4-5 +2 1 10 7 3 1 1 0 3 18
    D. Granger F 37:59 6-13 2-5 6-6 -2 1 8 2 0 0 1 0 1 20
    M. Daniels 26:44 6-8 0-0 0-0 -9 1 3 3 4 4 0 0 3 12
    S. Williams 14:36 1-3 1-1 1-2 -1 0 4 2 2 0 1 0 2 4
    T. Murphy 11:14 1-3 0-0 2-2 -6 0 1 0 1 1 0 1 2 4
    T. Diener 10:12 1-5 0-4 0-0 -12 0 1 1 1 1 0 1 1 2
    J. Foster DNP - Coach's Decision
    D. Harrison DNP - Coach's Decision
    A. Owens DNP - Coach's Decision
    Totals 37-76 8-21 19-24 4 43 28 23 9 10 2 22 101
    Percentages: .487 .381 .792 Team Rebounds: 9
    Golden State
    Name Min FG 3Pt FT +/- Off Reb Ast TO Stl BS BA PF Pts
    M. Ellis G 41:51 13-22 0-0 3-3 +5 2 8 4 1 3 0 0 1 29
    B. Davis G 39:35 10-16 2-6 5-11 +4 1 7 6 4 2 0 0 4 27
    A. Biedrins C 13:19 1-4 0-0 0-0 +4 1 5 0 1 1 1 2 3 2
    S. Jackson F 42:32 4-15 0-4 1-5 +4 4 7 3 3 0 0 3 2 9
    A. Harrington F 27:47 6-19 1-8 1-2 -19 3 6 1 2 1 0 3 2 14
    M. Pietrus 23:09 1-5 1-5 0-0 0 0 5 1 0 0 0 0 3 3
    K. Azubuike 17:27 3-8 2-4 3-3 +5 3 5 1 1 2 0 2 2 11
    A. Croshere 15:55 2-6 2-4 1-2 +10 1 3 3 0 2 0 0 2 7
    M. Barnes 11:18 1-2 0-1 0-0 +9 1 4 1 2 1 1 0 1 2
    C.J. Watson 7:04 0-1 0-1 2-2 +3 0 0 1 0 1 0 0 1 2
    P. O'Bryant DNP - Coach's Decision
    B. Wright DNP - Coach's Decision
    Totals 41-98 8-33 16-28 16 50 21 14 13 2 10 21 106
    Percentages: .418 .242 .571 Team Rebounds: 12
    Game Info
    Technical Fouls: Indiana - D. Granger 1, T. Diener 1. Golden State - S. Jackson 1, M. Barnes 1

  3. #3
    Mr. Clutch granger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia, Adelaide
    Posts
    693

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    They should have a new stat in box score.

    % of time winning.

    I'd like to see that for pacer games.

    AUSTRALIA'S NO.1 PACER FAN

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    Jermaine played his ****ing heart out, and I don't want anyone telling me otherwise.

  5. #5
    Dream Big
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, Indiana
    Posts
    2,667

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jermaine played his ****ing heart out, and I don't want anyone telling me otherwise.
    The only problem with that is that the Pacers will lose 99.9% of the time when he does.

  6. #6
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,174

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jermaine played his ****ing heart out, and I don't want anyone telling me otherwise.
    Yeah, and I'm not going to take that away from him.

    But do you know what?

    He didn't block out Biedrins at the end. And it cost them.

  7. #7
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,876
    Mood

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, and I'm not going to take that away from him.

    But do you know what?

    He didn't block out Biedrins at the end. And it cost them.
    In JO's defense, he was (or half) blocking Barnes and Biedrins out. Someone else (Danny or Dun) had to be in there scrapping.

    I think that in these games with very good guards, especially point guards, Owens needs to play or we need to bring someone in who can play D on at least some plays. Jamaal and Diener aren't going to cut it. Their penetration leads to our forwards' displacement on the glass.

    Crappy loss.
    You Got The Tony!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,174

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    Quote Originally Posted by AesopRockOn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In JO's defense, he was (or half) blocking Barnes and Biedrins out. Someone else (Danny or Dun) had to be in there scrapping.

    I think that in these games with very good guards, especially point guards, Owens needs to play or we need to bring someone in who can play D on at least some plays. Jamaal and Diener aren't going to cut it. Their penetration leads to our forwards' displacement on the glass.

    Crappy loss.
    But, how can that be? Diener is so fast that he can reverse the earth's axis and turn back time! Surely, mere mortals like Baron Davis and Monta Ellis could NEVER get around Diener!

    Owens wouldn't have done squat out there, either. It's just a weakness of our team.

  9. #9
    J.O. To The T.O. Oneal07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,459

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jermaine played his ****ing heart out, and I don't want anyone telling me otherwise.

    Oh MY GOODNESS. I Was so happy to see Jermaine playing like Jermaine. That's The Jermaine everyone wants to see, that's the Jermaine that's been lost for the last 3 years.

    People forget that's he's a 6 time all-star. He can play just as good as Garnett and Duncan. I really like the small ball, cause it really helps Jermaine's game. I think when the Pacers come back east, teams are going to be scared to play them.

    I mean, putting Rush in the starting line up was a smart move. I think you might start seeing similar scores like in the pre-season lol!!! We're gonna be dropping 140 on teams now
    R.I.P. Bernic Mac & Isaac Hayes

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    Somebody please go back and count the number of times we've lost a lead of 15 or more.

  11. #11
    Remember #31 dohman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,333

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Somebody please go back and count the number of times we've lost a lead of 15 or more.

    easy formula to solve this problem

    x = games won

    b = games played.

    z = games where we had over a 15 point lead and lost it

    b-x=z

  12. #12

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    Anybody see Jack kiss Stacy and say "Thank you baby" after the game during his postgame interview?

  13. #13
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    Quote Originally Posted by Phildog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anybody see Jack kiss Stacy and say "Thank you baby" after the game during his postgame interview?
    That's my boy. Wish I had gotten the FSN Indiana broadcast to laugh at that.

  14. #14
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,718

    Default Re: Pacers vs. Warriors Post-Game Thread: Same ****, different day

    I don't agree with you, although I'm really not sure what specifically you are referring to. Are you refering to a blown lead. The warriors are never out of a game, and the second half or at least the last 14 minutes or so was very close.

    Pacers played pretty well tonight, just not good enough.

    Happy that Mike played well - just wish he could have gotten more shots in the last 3 minutes, because he had it going.

    Pacers couldn't stop Ellis and Davis - and it really was as simple at that

  15. #15

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    Shade stole my initial post thunder

  16. #16
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,174

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoddage View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Shade stole my initial post thunder
    Next time, be a minute faster.

    I did let you keep your thread title, though.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Next time, be a minute faster.

    I did let you keep your thread title, though.
    Double touche...

    If nothing else, this game did establish that JO owns Al Harrington.

  18. #18
    Dream Big
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, Indiana
    Posts
    2,667

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    Am I the only one who thinks that Jeff Foster is way too valuable to get a dnp? Is he injured or something?

  19. #19
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    19,930

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    Quote Originally Posted by tora tora View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Am I the only one who thinks that Jeff Foster is way too valuable to get a dnp? Is he injured or something?
    I'm waiting to hear Unclebuck's take on it...

    -Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    I hate when the Pacers are better than their record.

  21. #21

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    Good game Pacers.

  22. #22

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    It seems that the Pacers build big leads but loses them. This comes to no suprise.

    We play at a fast pace. More shot attempts we get. Your gonna get a nice lead if you can have a nice stretch of ball.

    But we don't have the talent to keep a big lead. And we can't close out games so we lose.

    I don't expect to blow teams out by 20 because we aren't 20 points better than others. However I expect to close the game out.

    Jermaine had a great game. Give him all the credit in the world. He is not the reason why we lost this game.

    Mike was excellant as well. I loved it when he hit that 3 towards the end of the game to shut up the crowd.

    I really am confused at what Jim was doing there at the end. What kind of play was that? I mean throw it into Jermaine and pass to whoever for the 3! Great.

    But hey games never come down to the last play. From tipoff to the end of the game everyone from the players to Jim messed up. We just couldn't overcome all the mistakes tonight.
    Last edited by Young; 01-13-2008 at 11:46 PM.

  23. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs


  24. #24
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,174

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That already happened to me earlier today. Didn't think it was possible for it to happen twice in a span of 6 hours. I was wrong.

  25. #25
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: Pacers/Warriors Post Game 39: Can't stick it to the Dubs

    I just learned this, but Jack missed shootaround today and was a game-time decision with the flu. That explains a lot.

Similar Threads

  1. Odd thoughts about the Miami game
    By Peck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 08:34 PM
  2. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 02:41 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 01:40 PM
  4. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 03:29 PM
  5. Post Game #4 - Pacers LOSE!
    By bellisimo in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 03:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •