Thread: New Member hey guys!

Default New Member hey guys!

Well when the Colts lost and when i was in utter shock i turned to my closest to see my Pacer 7 O'neal Jersey and i was like "Its pacer time". The 21/7 means 21= Bob Sanders of the colts. 7' O'neal of the pacers. My too favorite players from the colts and the pacers.

I wish i could see the game tonight but its not on in Wisconsin..

The light, not the lie. kester99's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: New Member hey guys!

Welcome Hoffman. Enjoy PD.
    [~]) ... Cheers! Go Pacers!

sweabs

Do you ever hear that phrase "he's huffin' and puffin'"? People usually use it to describe someone who is in a fatigued state...often grasping for air.

Well this man ain't "huffin'"...and he sure as hell isn't "puffin" (because the puffing part is nowhere listed in the username...nor is there anything close to mentioning it).

But one thing is for sure.......

He's HOFFIN!!!!!!!!

And if you ain't huffin', you're hoffin. Just ask the hoffmann. Huffin is for wimps who can't handle the athleticism that any given activity requires. Huffin is for those smokers who can't breathe properly. But hoffin..........HOFFIN is for REAL MEN.

I don't need to tell you guys this...but the HoffMann is so much of a man, that he made the word MAN even bigger than it is. He added an extra "n". Because he's just that big of a man. Seriously. And when you combine that kind of manliness with the kind of hoffin that this dude does, you have created a recipe for disaster. A recipe for destruction. A recipe for EVENTUAL WORLD TAKEOVER.

Because those who are familiar with the process of hoffin, know that it's all about taking over the world. You don't just "huff" when you're "hoffin". Because it's a mindset. It's a way of life. It's a new way of thinking. And you don't just learn it. It's something that you're born with. And this MANN was born with the hoffin in him. GOD BLESS HIS SOUL.

But here's his only weakness.

The only thing that will ever stand in the way of his goals to conquer the world.

It's his work ethic.

Sure, he has lofty ambitions that sound great on paper. But as you can see, he's only doing it 21/7. Not 24/7. Why not, you ask? Who knows...it could be due to personal reasons. Or bouts with sinusitis. I have no idea, nor is it my business.

But all I DO know is that he's only working 21/7...which might not just cut it. If you're gonna make it in this business, I think you need to dedicate every single hour of every single day to taking over the world. 24/7 baby. 24/7. All day. All night.

But who am I to say?

I'm just your regular, everyday, huffer. Who am I to question a hoffer like this MANNLY MAN. That's right. I used two "n's". Because as he'll tell you....there's just that much testosterone.

Get your popcorn ready.

AND PLEASE WELCOME TO THE FORUM......

Hoffmann 21/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Welcks to the Hoffanator MANN

*not to be confused with the newman8r*

"Wise men say, only fools rush in..."

Still, we're glad you've rushed on over here right after the Colts defeat, Hoffman. Pacers Digest is the place to be, whether you like talking basketball or arguing about ploitics or just taking turns counting up to 200.

And the level of discourse about ploitics in this country surely could use some elevating, don't you agree?

How do you come to be in Wisconsin?
    Last edited by Putnam; 01-15-2008 at 08:17 AM.
    And I won't be here to see the day
    It all dries up and blows away
    I'd hang around just to see
    But they never had much use for me
    In Levelland. (James McMurtry)

Quote Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you ever hear that phrase "he's huffin' and puffin'"? People usually use it to describe someone who is in a fatigued state...often grasping for air.

Well this man ain't "huffin'"...and he sure as hell isn't "puffin" (because the puffing part is nowhere listed in the username...nor is there anything close to mentioning it).

But one thing is for sure.......

He's HOFFIN!!!!!!!!

And if you ain't huffin', you're hoffin. Just ask the hoffmann. Huffin is for wimps who can't handle the athleticism that any given activity requires. Huffin is for those smokers who can't breathe properly. But hoffin..........HOFFIN is for REAL MEN.

I don't need to tell you guys this...but the HoffMann is so much of a man, that he made the word MAN even bigger than it is. He added an extra "n". Because he's just that big of a man. Seriously. And when you combine that kind of manliness with the kind of hoffin that this dude does, you have created a recipe for disaster. A recipe for destruction. A recipe for EVENTUAL WORLD TAKEOVER.

Because those who are familiar with the process of hoffin, know that it's all about taking over the world. You don't just "huff" when you're "hoffin". Because it's a mindset. It's a way of life. It's a new way of thinking. And you don't just learn it. It's something that you're born with. And this MANN was born with the hoffin in him. GOD BLESS HIS SOUL.

But here's his only weakness.

The only thing that will ever stand in the way of his goals to conquer the world.

It's his work ethic.

Sure, he has lofty ambitions that sound great on paper. But as you can see, he's only doing it 21/7. Not 24/7. Why not, you ask? Who knows...it could be due to personal reasons. Or bouts with sinusitis. I have no idea, nor is it my business.

But all I DO know is that he's only working 21/7...which might not just cut it. If you're gonna make it in this business, I think you need to dedicate every single hour of every single day to taking over the world. 24/7 baby. 24/7. All day. All night.

But who am I to say?

I'm just your regular, everyday, huffer. Who am I to question a hoffer like this MANNLY MAN. That's right. I used two "n's". Because as he'll tell you....there's just that much testosterone.

Get your popcorn ready.

AND PLEASE WELCOME TO THE FORUM......

Hoffmann 21/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
    This was one of the funnest thing i have ever heard.

Well to clear some things up my last name is Hoffmann =]

but i am hoffin and is going to take the world over HAHA

Sup I am new too. Hope to see you round.

Good Job Larry! Indianapolis_girly's Avatar

to PD, Hoffmann 21/7!
    I myself am a big JO fan.
    Met him and talked to him several times, nicest guy in the NBA.

Some people want it to happen, some
    wish it would happen, & others make it happen.
    ..Michael Jordan.

Pressure is something you feel when
    you don't know what the hell you're
    doing.
    ..Peyton Manning.