Thread: GRrrrrrrrrrrrrr Indy Star rant...nor really significant..just a rant.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default GRrrrrrrrrrrrrr Indy Star rant...nor really significant..just a rant.

Did you know that if you receive the Indianapolis Star Sunday Early Edition you get the exact same sports page you got in Saturday's paper, only with the day and date changed?

I can prove it....I have them. Thank you Indianapolis Rats for making my Sunday morning so enjoyable.

(note sarcasm in the dance step)
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

woman without a team

Default Re: GRrrrrrrrrrrrrr Indy Star rant...nor really significant..just a rant.

Maybe you've checked on line by now, but they said they had massive computer problems and that's why there are stories missing. They say what was supposed to be in the paper today is on the website.

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Default Re: GRrrrrrrrrrrrrr Indy Star rant...nor really significant..just a rant.

Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe you've checked on line by now, but they said they had massive computer problems and that's why there are stories missing. They say what was supposed to be in the paper today is on the website.
    Really? No, I hadn't checked. Thanks Grace......but &$#%#@&@* them anyhow.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Mood

I stopped getting the star years ago, I read all my news online. The last issue of the Star i got was the night we won the Super Bowl when i was downtown

If you havin' depth problems, I feel bad for you son; I got 99 problems but a bench ain't one! - Hicks
    @thatguyjoe84

woman without a team

I'm sure it was a conspiracy by the Patriots to make the Colts loose. ****ing rat *******s.

Note to any Patriots fans who might be offended by the above statement. Don't bother responding because you're ALL on my ignore list; therefore, I won't be able to see what drivel you're spewing.

Nerd.
    Mood

The star sucks donkey balls. Didn't you know that?