Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pacers/Kings Post Game 38: Pacers snap losing streak

Default Re: Pacers/Kings Post Game 38: Pacers snap losing streak

Quote Originally Posted by VF21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not to be contrary or anything, but "guarding Mikki Moore" doesn't exactly require much defensive prowess.
    That's exactly why I said it. It sure helped our small ball efforts that Dunleavy only had to cover Mikki, who I like as much as the next guy, but obviously isn't an offensive threat.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by BruceLeeroy View Post
    Cable, nice pics. Looks like you had nice seats. I'm curious, what was Tinsleys demeanor during the second half when the Pacers were playing well with Diener at point.
    I tried to look for him when I realized that Diener was going to finish out the game....but I didn't have a chance to really look for him on the bench cuz I was too busy worrying about the team losing the lead ( especially when they were jacking up 3s ).

He did so little throughout the game that I really didn't have any impression of him at all.

But don't misread my impressions of him....there was nothing to indicate that he was upset or that he wasn't feeling too good.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JayRedd View Post
    Shhhhh....We're pretending that didn't happen.

You're supposed to be concentrating on the really important plays...like when he missed a 15-footer with 6 seconds left on the shot clock after we passed the ball around the perimeter for 18 seconds and then forced the ball into him after he had already lost all post position.

You're clearly not on-board with the current propaganda program. Do some research before you post around here please, would ya.
    QFT, and again I'm sure post-GS game.

I know he's not himself on offense, but he can score the ball and does draw attention. On top of that if you look at his block/assist average the last 10-20 games it's out of this world. It's not like he's loading up a ton of 5-19 with 6 reb, 1 ast, 1 blk+stl here.

My one issue in the Kings game was why they insisted on attacking him so hard before he'd proven anything. I thought their doubles were a mistake personally, but as long as they were willing to oblige why not keep feeding it.

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

BTW CableKC, did you see the FSMW coverage, was that you that made the broadcast? I saw a couple of guys they featured and one had a retro jersey, the 70's or early 80's single stripe running down it. You guys or some other fans down low?