Thread: Who will win Game 6?

Default Who will win Game 6?

Simple question folks. But feel free to elaborate.

I'm starting to regret some of the things I said about Reggie the other night, but I stand by the jist of it - he just can't bring it on any kind of consistent basis, even in the playoffs. So looking to him to bail us out would be a bad idea.

EDIT: Having said that, if Reggie is retiring this summer... this could be his LAST GAME EVER IN THE NBA... so we'll see...

J.O. is hurt but I expect a valiant effort from him tonight - he's a true warrior and will either lead the team to victory or go down fighting.

Tinsley is BY FAR the biggest concern to me. He could barely walk in Game 5, much less get any shooting lift. And, while I'd like to think that Kenny Anderson could step in and help tonight, it's asking a lot from a guy who has sat on the bench for pretty much the entire playoffs.

Artest is a bit of an X-factor. Carlisle could try to put him on Rip full-time in this game, but Detroit would likely exploit that matchup by driving the lane with other guys.

Jeff Foster? Austin Croshere? Who knows. I'm not sure if either of them will make much of an impact on this game, but I'd sure like for one of them to surprise me...

Bender, AJ, Freddie...

Detroit can smell blood and they're likely to bring it HARD. It remains to be seen if we'll come up with an answer.

So here's my prediction - one more for the SUNSHINE BRIGADE!!!

Pacers 77
    Pistons 72

-J.O. explodes and gives us a performance for the ages despite the injury - 24 points, 14 rebounds.

-Kenny Anderson starts in place on Tins, and steps up big time - 12 points, 9 assists and 4 turnovers.

-Sheed finally gets not one, but TWO T's from a no-call and is ejected.

-Artest plays Rip full-time and holds him to 11 points on 4-of-18 shooting.

-Reggie saves himself embarrassment by hitting one or two clutch shots down the stretch.

Dreaming? Delusional? Maybe... but I hope not.

[size=18:5ce6ddc300]LET'S GO PACEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRS!!!![/size]

AcneBrain

Default Re: Who will win Game 6?

I say with the way the series is going, it's 50/50. And since I'm a Pacer fan...

BUMP - close vote so far...

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

It's the Pacers game to Lose and the Pistons game to Win.