Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guitar Hero 3 - Through The Fire and Flames on Expert (My God)

sweabs

Default Re: Guitar Hero 3 - Through The Fire and Flames on Expert (My God)

By the way, I'll take Wynton Marsalis playing Flight of the Bumblebees any day. Now that's impressive speed. And not altered in the studio.

[yt]qeCixq2bI6I[/yt]

Quote Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Newman, remember when we were playing NFL Blitz back in elementary school with Sam, and when we were running a play, Sam said "give it to me - I'm fast."

Sam is stupid. He thought that his quickness in real life would help him as a running back in NFL Blitz. Silly kid.

Also, remember when we were playing Super Smash Brothers, and we were fighting in a level that was situated in the jungle, with barrels, and treehouses, and bananas. And the music in the background went something like, "D - K............DONKEY KONG. D - K.......DONKEY KONG". And then Sam asked "Whose level is this?"
    I do remember. He is slow and dumb. And he generally smells funny too. Smelly like homo.

I've played this type of game once -- Rock Band. I hit like 84 percent of the drum notes on "Say It Ain't So, " which I was told was the easiest drum song in the game.

And that was on easy mode. To think, I played an instrument -- and not horribly -- in high school. I should be able to keep a slow beat, right?

I then demanded the microphone to sing "Black Hole Sun." And I can't sing.

But man was it fun.