Announcement

Collapse

The Rules of Pacers Digest

Hello everyone,

Whether your are a long standing forum member or whether you have just registered today, it's a good idea to read and review the rules below so that you have a very good idea of what to expect when you come to Pacers Digest.

A quick note to new members: Your posts will not immediately show up when you make them. An administrator has to approve at least your first post before the forum software will later upgrade your account to the status of a fully-registered member. This usually happens within a couple of hours or so after your post(s) is/are approved, so you may need to be a little patient at first.

Why do we do this? So that it's more difficult for spammers (be they human or robot) to post, and so users who are banned cannot immediately re-register and start dousing people with verbal flames.

Below are the rules of Pacers Digest. After you have read them, you will have a very good sense of where we are coming from, what we expect, what we don't want to see, and how we react to things.

Rule #1

Pacers Digest is intended to be a place to discuss basketball without having to deal with the kinds of behaviors or attitudes that distract people from sticking with the discussion of the topics at hand. These unwanted distractions can come in many forms, and admittedly it can sometimes be tricky to pin down each and every kind that can rear its ugly head, but we feel that the following examples and explanations cover at least a good portion of that ground and should at least give people a pretty good idea of the kinds of things we actively discourage:

"Anyone who __________ is a liar / a fool / an idiot / a blind homer / has their head buried in the sand / a blind hater / doesn't know basketball / doesn't watch the games"

"People with intelligence will agree with me when I say that __________"

"Only stupid people think / believe / do ___________"

"I can't wait to hear something from PosterX when he/she sees that **insert a given incident or current event that will have probably upset or disappointed PosterX here**"

"He/she is just delusional"

"This thread is stupid / worthless / embarrassing"

"I'm going to take a moment to point and / laugh at PosterX / GroupOfPeopleY who thought / believed *insert though/belief here*"

"Remember when PosterX said OldCommentY that no longer looks good? "

In general, if a comment goes from purely on topic to something 'ad hominem' (personal jabs, personal shots, attacks, flames, however you want to call it, towards a person, or a group of people, or a given city/state/country of people), those are most likely going to be found intolerable.

We also dissuade passive aggressive behavior. This can be various things, but common examples include statements that are basically meant to imply someone is either stupid or otherwise incapable of holding a rational conversation. This can include (but is not limited to) laughing at someone's conclusions rather than offering an honest rebuttal, asking people what game they were watching, or another common problem is Poster X will say "that player isn't that bad" and then Poster Y will say something akin to "LOL you think that player is good". We're not going to tolerate those kinds of comments out of respect for the community at large and for the sake of trying to just have an honest conversation.

Now, does the above cover absolutely every single kind of distraction that is unwanted? Probably not, but you should by now have a good idea of the general types of things we will be discouraging. The above examples are meant to give you a good feel for / idea of what we're looking for. If something new or different than the above happens to come along and results in the same problem (that being, any other attitude or behavior that ultimately distracts from actually just discussing the topic at hand, or that is otherwise disrespectful to other posters), we can and we will take action to curb this as well, so please don't take this to mean that if you managed to technically avoid saying something exactly like one of the above examples that you are then somehow off the hook.

That all having been said, our goal is to do so in a generally kind and respectful way, and that doesn't mean the moment we see something we don't like that somebody is going to be suspended or banned, either. It just means that at the very least we will probably say something about it, quite possibly snipping out the distracting parts of the post in question while leaving alone the parts that are actually just discussing the topics, and in the event of a repeating or excessive problem, then we will start issuing infractions to try to further discourage further repeat problems, and if it just never seems to improve, then finally suspensions or bans will come into play. We would prefer it never went that far, and most of the time for most of our posters, it won't ever have to.

A slip up every once and a while is pretty normal, but, again, when it becomes repetitive or excessive, something will be done. Something occasional is probably going to be let go (within reason), but when it starts to become habitual or otherwise a pattern, odds are very good that we will step in.

There's always a small minority that like to push people's buttons and/or test their own boundaries with regards to the administrators, and in the case of someone acting like that, please be aware that this is not a court of law, but a private website run by people who are simply trying to do the right thing as they see it. If we feel that you are a special case that needs to be dealt with in an exceptional way because your behavior isn't explicitly mirroring one of our above examples of what we generally discourage, we can and we will take atypical action to prevent this from continuing if you are not cooperative with us.

Also please be aware that you will not be given a pass simply by claiming that you were 'only joking,' because quite honestly, when someone really is just joking, for one thing most people tend to pick up on the joke, including the person or group that is the target of the joke, and for another thing, in the event where an honest joke gets taken seriously and it upsets or angers someone, the person who is truly 'only joking' will quite commonly go out of his / her way to apologize and will try to mend fences. People who are dishonest about their statements being 'jokes' do not do so, and in turn that becomes a clear sign of what is really going on. It's nothing new.

In any case, quite frankly, the overall quality and health of the entire forum's community is more important than any one troublesome user will ever be, regardless of exactly how a problem is exhibiting itself, and if it comes down to us having to make a choice between you versus the greater health and happiness of the entire community, the community of this forum will win every time.

Lastly, there are also some posters, who are generally great contributors and do not otherwise cause any problems, who sometimes feel it's their place to provoke or to otherwise 'mess with' that small minority of people described in the last paragraph, and while we possibly might understand why you might feel you WANT to do something like that, the truth is we can't actually tolerate that kind of behavior from you any more than we can tolerate the behavior from them. So if we feel that you are trying to provoke those other posters into doing or saying something that will get themselves into trouble, then we will start to view you as a problem as well, because of the same reason as before: The overall health of the forum comes first, and trying to stir the pot with someone like that doesn't help, it just makes it worse. Some will simply disagree with this philosophy, but if so, then so be it because ultimately we have to do what we think is best so long as it's up to us.

If you see a problem that we haven't addressed, the best and most appropriate course for a forum member to take here is to look over to the left of the post in question. See underneath that poster's name, avatar, and other info, down where there's a little triangle with an exclamation point (!) in it? Click that. That allows you to report the post to the admins so we can definitely notice it and give it a look to see what we feel we should do about it. Beyond that, obviously it's human nature sometimes to want to speak up to the poster in question who has bothered you, but we would ask that you try to refrain from doing so because quite often what happens is two or more posters all start going back and forth about the original offending post, and suddenly the entire thread is off topic or otherwise derailed. So while the urge to police it yourself is understandable, it's best to just report it to us and let us handle it. Thank you!

All of the above is going to be subject to a case by case basis, but generally and broadly speaking, this should give everyone a pretty good idea of how things will typically / most often be handled.

Rule #2

If the actions of an administrator inspire you to make a comment, criticism, or express a concern about it, there is a wrong place and a couple of right places to do so.

The wrong place is to do so in the original thread in which the administrator took action. For example, if a post gets an infraction, or a post gets deleted, or a comment within a larger post gets clipped out, in a thread discussing Paul George, the wrong thing to do is to distract from the discussion of Paul George by adding your off topic thoughts on what the administrator did.

The right places to do so are:

A) Start a thread about the specific incident you want to talk about on the Feedback board. This way you are able to express yourself in an area that doesn't throw another thread off topic, and this way others can add their two cents as well if they wish, and additionally if there's something that needs to be said by the administrators, that is where they will respond to it.

B) Send a private message to the administrators, and they can respond to you that way.

If this is done the wrong way, those comments will be deleted, and if it's a repeating problem then it may also receive an infraction as well.

Rule #3

If a poster is bothering you, and an administrator has not or will not deal with that poster to the extent that you would prefer, you have a powerful tool at your disposal, one that has recently been upgraded and is now better than ever: The ability to ignore a user.

When you ignore a user, you will unfortunately still see some hints of their existence (nothing we can do about that), however, it does the following key things:

A) Any post they make will be completely invisible as you scroll through a thread.

B) The new addition to this feature: If someone QUOTES a user you are ignoring, you do not have to read who it was, or what that poster said, unless you go out of your way to click on a link to find out who it is and what they said.

To utilize this feature, from any page on Pacers Digest, scroll to the top of the page, look to the top right where it says 'Settings' and click that. From the settings page, look to the left side of the page where it says 'My Settings', and look down from there until you see 'Edit Ignore List' and click that. From here, it will say 'Add a Member to Your List...' Beneath that, click in the text box to the right of 'User Name', type in or copy & paste the username of the poster you are ignoring, and once their name is in the box, look over to the far right and click the 'Okay' button. All done!

Rule #4

Regarding infractions, currently they carry a value of one point each, and that point will expire in 31 days. If at any point a poster is carrying three points at the same time, that poster will be suspended until the oldest of the three points expires.

Rule #5

When you share or paste content or articles from another website, you must include the URL/link back to where you found it, who wrote it, and what website it's from. Said content will be removed if this doesn't happen.

An example:

If I copy and paste an article from the Indianapolis Star website, I would post something like this:

http://www.linktothearticlegoeshere.com/article
Title of the Article
Author's Name
Indianapolis Star

Rule #6

We cannot tolerate illegal videos on Pacers Digest. This means do not share any links to them, do not mention any websites that host them or link to them, do not describe how to find them in any way, and do not ask about them. Posts doing anything of the sort will be removed, the offenders will be contacted privately, and if the problem becomes habitual, you will be suspended, and if it still persists, you will probably be banned.

The legal means of watching or listening to NBA games are NBA League Pass Broadband (for US, or for International; both cost money) and NBA Audio League Pass (which is free). Look for them on NBA.com.

Rule #7

Provocative statements in a signature, or as an avatar, or as the 'tagline' beneath a poster's username (where it says 'Member' or 'Administrator' by default, if it is not altered) are an unwanted distraction that will more than likely be removed on sight. There can be shades of gray to this, but in general this could be something political or religious that is likely going to provoke or upset people, or otherwise something that is mean-spirited at the expense of a poster, a group of people, or a population.

It may or may not go without saying, but this goes for threads and posts as well, particularly when it's not made on the off-topic board (Market Square).

We do make exceptions if we feel the content is both innocuous and unlikely to cause social problems on the forum (such as wishing someone a Merry Christmas or a Happy Easter), and we also also make exceptions if such topics come up with regards to a sports figure (such as the Lance Stephenson situation bringing up discussions of domestic abuse and the law, or when Jason Collins came out as gay and how that lead to some discussion about gay rights).

However, once the discussion seems to be more/mostly about the political issues instead of the sports figure or his specific situation, the thread is usually closed.

Rule #8

We prefer self-restraint and/or modesty when making jokes or off topic comments in a sports discussion thread. They can be fun, but sometimes they derail or distract from a topic, and we don't want to see that happen. If we feel it is a problem, we will either delete or move those posts from the thread.

Rule #9

Generally speaking, we try to be a "PG-13" rated board, and we don't want to see sexual content or similarly suggestive content. Vulgarity is a more muddled issue, though again we prefer things to lean more towards "PG-13" than "R". If we feel things have gone too far, we will step in.

Rule #10

We like small signatures, not big signatures. The bigger the signature, the more likely it is an annoying or distracting signature.

Rule #11

Do not advertise anything without talking about it with the administrators first. This includes advertising with your signature, with your avatar, through private messaging, and/or by making a thread or post.
See more
See less

Official 2008 NBA Draft recruiting center...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2008 NBA Draft recruiting center...

Originally posted by Mal View Post
    The longer I've observed this stuff, the more holes I've seen people poke in nbadraft.net. I don't take them seriously anymore, and I would recommend anyone who does to be cautious.
    All the mocks mess up, though. Just looking at it right now, it seems like they were pretty solid last year.

All I'm saying is that any one of Love/Westbrook/Gordon would be just fine for me at #11. And odds are good one of them falls to us. There's not a mock out there that has all of them gone at #11.
    Last edited by Anthem; 05-06-2008, 11:28 PM.
    This space for rent.

Comment

A lot of mock's have us taking Augustin, which leads me to believe.... we're not going to get Augustin

Comment

Sometimes I think I'd love to have Augustin on our team. A high character guy who has done nothing but try his best all the time.

And then I think about Mateen Cleaves too.....

I'd still take my chances on Augustin if Westbrook or Gordon aren't there.

"I've got an idea--an idea so smart that my head would explode if I even began to know what I'm talking about." - Peter Griffin

Comment

Originally posted by DanGrangerPwrRanger View Post
          Sometimes I think I'd love to have Augustin on our team. A high character guy who has done nothing but try his best all the time.

And then I think about Mateen Cleaves too.....

I'd still take my chances on Augustin if Westbrook or Gordon aren't there.
          Me too, this would be great if one of these 3 fall, and Love intrigues me. So that's 4 guys who one of them could be there. I still think Westbrook and Gordon will shoot up in the top 7 when they start doing workouts. Westbrook is a freak athletically and should have some jaws dropping, which sucks because at 11 he could be a great pick. The kid would instantly become the Pacers best perimeter defender.

Comment

I'll just take EJ and DJ and call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mal View Post
              The longer I've observed this stuff, the more holes I've seen people poke in nbadraft.net. I don't take them seriously anymore, and I would recommend anyone who does to be cautious.
              I look at Ford's top 100 on ESPN and Draft express almost exclusively.

Comment

Originally posted by Will Galen View Post
                I look at Ford's top 100 on ESPN and Draft express almost exclusively.
                Ya, but you have to be an insider for the ESPN, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Speed View Post
                  Ya, but you have to be an insider for the ESPN, right?
                  YES.

Comment

Post it? PLease?

Comment

Here's the top 100 right now. Sorry I don't have time to format it.

ESPN.com Insider
                      Chad Ford
                      http://insider.espn.go.com/nbadraft/...draftyear=2008

Top 100
                      RK NAME POS HT WT AGE SCHOOL/COUNTRY PROJECTION
                      1 Michael Beasley PF 6-10 235 19 Kansas State Top 2
                      On talent, he's the best player in college basketball and a virtual lock for either... more
                      2 Derrick Rose PG 6-3 205 19 Memphis Top 2
                      The best pure point guard in the draft draws some comparisons to both Deron Williams... more
                      3 O.J. Mayo SG 6-4 195 20 USC Top 10
                      Mayo began the season as a potential No. 1 pick, dipped into the late lottery... more
                      4 Jerryd Bayless PG 6-3 190 19 Arizona Top 10
                      Bayless' combination of elite athleticism, shooting ability and quickness make him an excellent NBA prospect.... more
                      5 Brook Lopez C 7-0 260 20 Stanford Top 10
                      Brook's stellar play toward the end of his freshman season turned a lot of NBA... more
                      6 Anthony Randolph PF 6-11 220 18 LSU Top 10
                      Randolph is generating significant buzz from trusted NBA scouts. If he were playing for a... more
                      7 Eric Gordon SG 6-4 215 19 Indiana Top 10
                      Coming into the season, many scouts felt that Gordon was as talented as O.J. Mayo... more
                      8 D.J. Augustin PG 6-0 180 20 Texas Lottery
                      Augustin was one of the two or three best freshmen point guards in the country... more
                      9 Russell Westbrook PG 6-3 189 19 UCLA Lottery
                      A draft sleeper. Many NBA scouts believe he's the best prospect on the UCLA team.... more
                      10 DeAndre Jordan C 7-0 255 20 Texas A&M Lottery
                      On talent and physical ability, he's got the makings of a Top 5 pick. Jordan... more
                      11 Kevin Love C 6-10 275 19 UCLA Lottery
                      Love's game is old-school with a flair for the spectacular. He's an amazing college player,... more
                      12 Marreese Speights C 6-10 245 19 Florida Lottery to mid first round
                      With Al Horford and Joakim Noah in the NBA, a lot fell on Speight's large... more
                      13 Danilo Gallinari SF 6-9 212 19 Italy Lottery to mid first round
                      Many in Italy feel he's a better long-term prospect than Andrea Bargnani. Right now his... more
                      14 Kosta Koufos C 7-0 265 19 Ohio State Lottery to mid first round
                      His excellent play in the summer for the Greek national team seems to have only... more
                      15 Chase Budinger SG 6-7 205 20 Arizona Lottery to mid first round
                      Budinger had a great freshman season at Arizona but didn't really build on his success... more
                      16 Darrell Arthur PF 6-10 225 20 Kansas Lottery to mid first round
                      On potential, he's one of the top dozen prospects in the country, however his sophomore... more
                      17 Donte Greene SF 6-10 225 20 Syracuse Lottery to mid first round
                      Versatile forward got off to a hot start for Syracuse. He cooled a bit in... more
                      18 JaVale McGee C 7-0 237 20 Nevada Lottery to mid first round
                      Right now he's one of the biggest sleepers in the draft. He's still a year... more
                      19 Joe Alexander SF 6-8 230 21 West Virginia Mid to late first round
                      He's an intriguing prospect. Several scouts have him as a mid to late first rounder... more
                      20 Brandon Rush SG 6-7 205 22 Kansas Mid to late first round
                      Rush finally seems like he's fully recovered from his ACL injury and put up impressive... more
                      21 Robin Lopez C 7-0 245 20 Stanford Mid to late first round
                      He's not as talented as his brother, Brook, but he too has NBA potential. He's... more
                      22 Nicolas Batum SF 6-8 210 19 France Mid to late first round
                      His dominance at the 2007 Nike Hoop Summit had many believing he would be a... more
                      23 Roy Hibbert C 7-2 275 21 Georgetown Mid to late first round
                      He's been all over the boards with scouts over the past few years. They love... more
                      24 Chris Douglas-Roberts SG 6-6 195 21 Memphis Mid to late first round
                      Douglas-Roberts is one of the more under-rated players in the country. He really benefited from... more
                      25 J. J. Hickson PF 6-9 240 19 NC State Mid to late first round
                      A rising young player who has had a stellar freshman season for NC State. Teams... more
                      26 Ty Lawson PG 5-11 195 20 North Carolina Mid to late first round
                      Lawson led the charge on one of the best teams in the country. His speed,... more
                      27 Ante Tomic C 7-2 237 21 Croatia Late first to early second
                      Tomic is big-time prospect. He has a rare combination of size, skill and athletic ability.... more
                      28 Bill Walker SF 6-6 235 20 Kansas State Late first to early second
                      Walker's second ACL injury ended all the talk about him being a top-five pick. Given... more
                      29 Serge Ibaka PF 6-10 220 18 Congo Late first to early second
                      Ibaka got some hype this summer at an Adidas camp and international scouts will follow... more
                      30 D.J. White PF 6-9 240 21 Indiana Late first to early second
                      White is finally healthy and had a stellar senior season in Indiana. If he can... more
                      31 Jason Thompson PF 6-11 250 21 Rider Late first to early second
                      32 Alexis Ajinca PF 7-1 240 20 France Late first to early second
                      33 Courtney Lee SG 6-5 200 22 Western Kentucky Late first to early second
                      34 Richard Hendrix PF 6-9 260 21 Alabama Late first to early second
                      35 Wayne Ellington SG 6-5 175 20 North Carolina Late first to early second
                      36 Mario Chalmers PG 6-2 170 21 Kansas Late first to early second.
                      37 Davon Jefferson SF 6-8 215 21 USC Late first to early second
                      38 John Riek C 7-2 230 18 Prep School Late first to early second
                      39 Shan Foster SG 6-6 205 21 Vanderbilt Late first to early second
                      40 Victor Claver SF 6-11 217 19 Spain Late first to early second
                      41 Ryan Anderson PF 6-10 225 20 California Late first to early second
                      42 Nathan Jawai C 6-10 270 21 Australia Late first to early second
                      43 Trent Plaisted C 6-11 245 21 BYU Late first to early second.
                      44 DeVon Hardin C 6-11 250 21 California Late first to early second
                      45 Joey Dorsey PF 6-9 260 22 Memphis Late first to early second
                      46 Luc Richard Mbah a Moute SF 6-7 215 21 UCLA Late first to early second
                      47 Omer Asik C 6-11 230 21 Turkey Late first to early second
                      48 Keith Brumbaugh SF 6-10 215 22 Hillsborough Community College Late first to early second
                      49 Jamont Gordon SG 6-4 225 21 Mississippi St. Late first to early second
                      50 Rudy Mbemba PG 6-0 186 20 Sweden Late first to early second
                      51 Nikola Pekovic C 6-11 245 22 Serbia Second round to undrafted
                      52 Lester Hudson SG 6-3 190 23 Tenn. Martin Second round to undrafted
                      53 Omri Casspi SF 6-7 206 19 Israel Second round to undrafted
                      54 Danny Green SF 6-5 210 20 North Carolina Second round to undrafted
                      55 Giorgi Shermadini C 7-0 250 19 Georgia Second round to undrafted
                      56 Robert Vaden SG 6-5 224 23 UAB Second round to undrafted
                      57 Rodrigue Beaubois PG 6-2 170 20 France Second round to undrafted
                      58 Tyrone Brazelton PG 6-0 180 Western Kentucky Second round to undrafted
                      59 Malik Hairston SG 6-6 200 21 Oregon Second round to undrafted
                      60 Nando De Colo PG 6-5 185 20 France Late first to early second
                      61 Kyle Weaver SG 6-6 185 22 Washington State Second round to undrafted
                      62 Pat Calathes SF 6-10 210 22 St. Joseph's Second round to undrafted
                      63 C.J. Giles C 6-11 235 22 Oregon State Second round to undrafted
                      64 Robert Dozier SF 6-9 215 22 Memphis Second round to undrafted
                      65 Sasha Kaun C 6-11 250 23 Kansas Second round to undrafted
                      66 Goran Dragic PG 6-4 200 22 Slovenia Second round to undrafted.
                      67 Ronald Steele PG 6-2 185 23 Alabama Second round to undrafted
                      68 David Padgett C 6-11 230 23 Louisville Second round to undrafted
                      69 Alonzo Gee SG 6-6 229 20 Alabama Second round to undrafted
                      70 Bryce Taylor SG 6-5 205 21 Oregon Second round to undrafted
                      71 Jeremy Pargo PG 6-2 220 22 Gonzaga Second round to undrafted
                      72 Shawn James PF 6-10 225 24 Duquesne Second round to undrafted
                      73 Aleks Maric C 6-11 270 23 Nebraska Second round to undrafted
                      74 Leo Lyons PF 6-9 240 Missouri Second round to undrafted
                      75 Jerel McNeal SG 6-3 200 20 Marquette Second round to undrafted
                      76 Anton Ponkrashov PG 6-8 214 22 Russia Second round to undrafted
                      77 James Gist PF 6-9 235 21 Maryland Second round to undrafted
                      78 Semih Erden C 7-1 240 21 Turkey Second round to undrafted
                      79 Darnell Jackson PF 6-8 250 22 Kansas Second round to undrafted
                      80 Joe Ingles SF 6-8 200 20 Australia Second round to undrafted
                      81 J. R. Giddens SG 6-5 200 23 New Mexico Second round to undrafted
                      82 Stefon Jackson SG 6-5 185 23 UTEP Second round to undrafted
                      83 Mantas Kalnietis PG 6-5 194 21 Lithuania Second round to undrafted
                      84 Antonio Anderson SG 6-6 210 22 Memphis Second round to undrafted
                      85 Luc Louves SF 6-9 200 19 France Second round to undrafted
                      86 Josh Shipp SG 6-5 220 22 UCLA Second round to undrafted.
                      87 Chris Lofton SG 6-2 197 22 Tennessee Second round to undrafted
                      88 DeMarre Carroll PF 6-8 235 21 Missouri Second round to undrafted
                      89 George Hill PG 6-2 180 22 Indianapolis Second round to undrafted
                      90 Richard Roby SG 6-5 210 22 Colorado Second round to undrafted
                      91 Gary Forbes SF 6-7 220 23 Massachusetts Second round to undrafted
                      92 Uros Tripkovic SG 6-5 190 21 Serbia Second round to undrafted
                      93 Derrick Caracter PF 6-9 286 20 Louisville Second round to undrafted
                      94 Kentrell Gransberry PF 6-9 270 22 South Florida Second round to undrafted
                      95 Peja Samaradziski C 7-1 255 22 Macedonia Second Round to undrafted
                      96 Josh Duncan SF 6-8 225 21 Xavier Second round to undrafted
                      97 Will Daniels SF 6-8 225 22 Rhode Island Second round to undrafted
                      98 Vladimir Gulubovic PF 7-0 260 22 Serbia Second round to undrafted
                      99 Charles Rhodes PF 6-8 245 22 Mississippi St. Second round to undrafted
                      100 Josh Carter SG 6-7 200 21 Texas A&M Second round to undrafted

Comment

If you go by Fords list

1 & 2 - Rose and Beasley

3-7 Top Ten
                        Mayo
                        Bayless
                        B. Lopez
                        Anthony Randolph
                        Gordon

7-11 Lottery
                        Augustin
                        Westbrook
                        DeAndre Jordan
                        Love

12-18 Lottery to Mid first round
                        Speights
                        Gallinari SF
                        Koufos
                        Chase Budinger
                        Darrell Arthur
                        Donte Greene SF
                        Javale McGee

Not to speculate, but I will. If you move up, you need to at least move up to 7 assuming 1 or 2 are untouchable. Or if you trade down it should be no lower than 16 since there are two small forwards in this group, which isn't a need at the moment. Just an observation.
                        Last edited by Speed; 05-07-2008, 11:43 AM.

Comment

thanks

If Shipp goes undrafted he will return to UCLA Randolph style.

Comment

Again I really don't see Gallinari to drop out of the top 12.

Comment

I'd be in support of selecting DeAndre Jordan, if he's available. The dude could be a steal if he fulfills his potential, and it takes longer for a big man to develop than a point guard, so I think it'd be a good idea to get our move on as soon as possible.

Comment

Robert Vaden, I forgot about him being in the draft. I think we should look to sign him if he goes undrafted. I think he could fit well into JOB's system. The kid can stroke the 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X