Thread: Mostly OT but still somewhat Pacers related.

Default Mostly OT but still somewhat Pacers related.

If I would have come to you four years ago & stated the following who would have believed me.

Fred Hoiberg is a nightly contributer to a team that had a deep playoff run & Travis Best would not make the playoff roster of a team.

How the mighty have fallen.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Mostly OT but still somewhat Pacers related.

It seems a lot of ex-Pacers have "fallen" once they leave here.

Fred sure could have made a big difference. But he isnt the answer we already got another Fred who is better, seems like we need 2 Freds though.

I think the reasons the expacers havent really lived up to their expectations is they got old first of all, and the Pacers have always played good team ball. excluding a few games this series.

If I would have come to you four years ago & stated the following who would have believed me.

Fred Hoiberg is a nightly contributer to a team that had a deep playoff run & Travis Best would not make the playoff roster of a team.

How the mighty have fallen.
    I would have...I never really thought Travis was that good & I forgot who Fred Hoiberg was until this year.