Thread: I'm undefeated in starting "good karma" threads, so... game 6 good kar

Default I'm undefeated in starting "good karma" threads, so... game 6 good kar

I've only started 2 of these, game 5 vs. Miami and game 4 vs. Detroit.

motto: when you expect the worst, you will get the best.

Reggie will get hurt in warmups, Ron's headaches will linger, JO and JT sit, and Bender starts and scores 35, but the Pacers lose 81-36.
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Default Re: I'm undefeated in starting "good karma" threads, so... game 6 good

...Bender starts and scores 35...
    You mean Point Per Minute Bender?...

nah...

sweabs

We are just going to come in with no effort/emotion and basically hand this game over to them after Game 5's display. How are we going to match Detroit's intensity in their home building when they can close us out? WE ARE DOOMED.

teY dennaB toN

This series is definitely over.

According to rumors, the Pacers had their team dinner last night at a horrid Mexican restaurant in Michigan (recommended by indygeezer). Everyone on the team, including the coaching staff, developed a severe case of 24 hour diarrhea. Apparently, there's not enough Maalox or Pepto in the state of Michigan to solve the problem.

With the regular team unable to leave their hotel rooms out of fear of dripping poo, Larry Legend will replace the team with the first 12 Pacer fans willing to make the trip up to Detroit from Indiana. Rick will coach from the sidelines while wearing Depends with a vicious case of the green apple splatters and holding several packages of the adult diapers under his arm.

The good news is that the featured half-time entertainment, Quick Change, will be able to hold up their curtain around Rick as he changes his Depends every 5 minutes.

The bad news is that we are playing the Pistons with twelve 300-pound rednecks from Indiana.

Pistons 198
    Pacers 4

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Hey, Spicoli. Nice to see you again.

Even if this post did make me want to .

AcneBrain

teY dennaB toN

Hey, Spicoli. Nice to see you again.

Even if this post did make me want to .
    You too, man.

And hey, isn't my job to make people puke? Wait, don't answer that.

Ron's gonna go 1/27 tonight no doubt.

LAPacer

The "law firm" (according to Doc Rivers) of Wallace,Wallace, and Hamilton are accused of raping the Pacers. The judge rules in favor of Wallace, Wallace, and Hamilton because the Pacers were willing.

Might as well pull out some classics....

PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

The "law firm" (according to Doc Rivers) of Wallace,Wallace, and Hamilton are accused of raping the Pacers. The judge rules in favor of Wallace, Wallace, and Hamilton because the Pacers were willing.

LAPacer

hahahahh... Those are hilarious. I knew Isiah was still a Piston.

I know the Rasheed picture is doctored...

no ashtray for his funny little cigarettes.

The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)