Thread: One positive from JO's injury

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default One positive from JO's injury

MAybe for once he'll take the summer off and rest and rehab. It's time to sit for awhile and not wear himself out so much....FORGET THE OLYMPICS!
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Default Re: One positive from JO's injury

Yes, maybe this is a blessing in disguise. I think it is great to play for your country, but JO is hurting a lot, and has been hurting all year. He needs a break.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Since we're looking for roses amongst the thorns,

One positive from Reggie's postseason performance: no need to put him on the 8-man protected list, meaning Primoz can stay!
    The poster "pacertom" since this forum began (and before!). I changed my name here to "Slick Pinkham" in honor of the imaginary player That Bobby "Slick" Leonard picked late in the 1971 ABA draft (true story!)

Since we're looking for roses amongst the thorns,

One positive from Reggie's postseason performance: no need to put him on the 8-man protected list, meaning Primoz can stay!
    It still is going to happen. Reggie on the list I mean.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.