Thread: HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!

Thumbs up HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!

Howdy everyone this is LARRY S from Arkansas. I was born & raised in INDY; went to BRHS & IU. I saw the first PACERS GAME at the coliseum.

REmember ROGER BROWN; FREDDY LEWIS; BOB NETOLICKY: MEL DANIELS; rICK MOUNT; & JIMMY RAYL.

THE NEW COACH seems to be headed in the right direction; we need some pr to bring the fans back.

LOOK FORWARD to making a lot of new freinds, GOD BLESS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

LARRY S:censored

Default Re: HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!

He loves his CAPS lock key and he is not just a PACERS fan he also likes the COLTS of 1945. That was the best year as you all might remember. It was the only season that the COLTS lost every regular season game but won the Superbowl.

He might seem like an ANGRY individual with all the YELLING but his mood is that of CHEERFUL so don't make ICF1945 ANGRY or he will let you know it with the use of YELLING on the INTERNET.

ICF is so oldschool that he is making up names and trying to tell the world of his 1945 game of the year when ICF won the Mr Universe of BOXING from the Glactors in Sector 3982674. He is the Champ and he is NOT AFRAID TO TO TELL YOU THAT HE IS. MESS WITH HIM AND DIE A HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DEATH.

WELCKS to the PACERS dIGEST there iNDYcOLTSfAN1945. Please don't get angry with mE fOR mAKING tHIS pOST i nOTICED oTHERS hAVE bEEN tOO sCARED tO pOST hERE. lET'S bE fRIENDS.

Consider yourself at home,
    Consider yourself part of the furniture
    We've taken to you so strong
    It's clear we're going to get along.

Welcome, Larry
    And I won't be here to see the day
    It all dries up and blows away
    I'd hang around just to see
    But they never had much use for me
    In Levelland. (James McMurtry)

sweabs

Just a great all around post by the one and only newman8r. I have nothing to add, except this.

He's got the most unique username on PD! Don't get him confused with any other fans around here. Because this one is a Pacers and Colts fan. You can remember him by the 1945 - which should be easy. Because that's when WWII ended. And you should always think that when you hear the number 1945. If you don't, you should go eat a pile of feu.

So welcks to the most amount indycoltsfan1945!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys crack me up.

Good Job Larry! Indianapolis_girly's Avatar

to PD, indycoltsfan1945!

Some people want it to happen, some
    wish it would happen, & others make it happen.
    ..Michael Jordan.

Pressure is something you feel when
    you don't know what the hell you're
    doing.
    ..Peyton Manning.