Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here me out....

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Here me out....

The Pistons don't have a chance either, so it doesn't really matter.
    Exactly. The Pistons would be lucky to win 2 games in a series against the Lakers. And before any Pistons fans jump my case I don't know that the Pacers would win 2 games either.
    Everyone swears the Lakers are undefeatable. I believe and healthy Pacers or Pistons squad are more than capable to beat the Lakers.
    Do you know why the Lakers are unbeatable?

Because they're good. They have 4 HOFers. They have scrubs that step up and hit big shot after big shot when needed. They have the refs in their pocket. And they're the luckiest team in the history of sports.

Enough for 'ya? ed:

Liquid Slap

Exactly. The Pistons would be lucky to win 2 games in a series against the Lakers. And before any Pistons fans jump my case I don't know that the Pacers would win 2 games either.
    Everyone swears the Lakers are undefeatable. I believe and healthy Pacers or Pistons squad are more than capable to beat the Lakers.

Because they're good. They have 4 HOFers. They have scrubs that step up and hit big shot after big shot when needed. They have the refs in their pocket. And they're the luckiest team in the history of sports.

Enough for 'ya? ed:
    The Pistons have beaten them at full strength before and so have the Pacers. NO reason why they can't do it again.

Enough for 'ya? ed:
    The Pistons have beaten them at full strength before and so have the Pacers. NO reason why they can't do it again.
    Actually, we didn't. And as for the Pistons, props for doing that early, but I really expect a different story in the Finals; the stars play better, and the roleplayers do as well. Sorry, I really feel you guys won't win the Finals.

Liquid Slap

Enough for 'ya? ed:
    Actually, we didn't. And as for the Pistons, props for doing that early, but I really expect a different story in the Finals; the stars play better, and the roleplayers do as well. Sorry, I really feel you guys won't win the Finals.
    It's all cool, I respect everyone's opinion. I won't stop pulling for the ECF team though. Period.