Page 947 of 2678 FirstFirst ... 447847897937943944945946947948949950951957997104714471947 ... LastLast
Results 23,651 to 23,675 of 66944

Thread: Counting: It's Fun.

  1. #23651
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,276

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23651

    If you count it, they will come.

    WELCOME TO PAGE 948, WHERE HEYWOODE WILL BE PLAYING BASEBALL WITH THE HEAD OF THE MORON ROARING HIS MOTORCYCLE UP AND DOWN THE STREET.

    AND NEW GUY CONTINUES TO TAKE JAYREDD TO THE WOODSHED.

  2. #23652
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    46
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23652.

    If JayRedd climbs under your covers, you will come. Repeatedly.



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  3. #23653
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23653

    Is it experience or bribery that makes you say so heywoode?

  4. #23654
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,276

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23654

    Probably a little of both, LG.

  5. #23655

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by heywoode View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    23652.

    If JayRedd climbs under your covers, you will come. Repeatedly.


    Suddenly, I don't feel so enthusiastic any more about the fresh, clean start that page 948 was going to usher in.


    23655
    Last edited by Putnam; 05-05-2008 at 11:57 AM.
    And I won't be here to see the day
    It all dries up and blows away
    I'd hang around just to see
    But they never had much use for me
    In Levelland. (James McMurtry)

  6. #23656
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,276

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23656

    The first person to crap on page 1000 gets .

  7. #23657
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23657

    That's great, Woody. Blue Jays fans in Indiana...that's about as crazy as an Indiana Pacer fan in Ontario.

    How are they able to use the Blue Jays logos on their shirts/hats like that? Aren't there trademark issues?

  8. #23658
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,276

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    23657

    That's great, Woody. Blue Jays fans in Indiana...that's about as crazy as an Indiana Pacer fan.
    Fixed.



    23658

  9. #23659
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23659

    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  10. #23660
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23660

    Travis Diener baby!

  11. #23661
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23661

    Quote Originally Posted by heywoode View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Left field and third base. Sometimes second base. We just started the season, so we haven't assigned positions much yet...
    Better than her pops, who I can only assume played Left Out.

    Quote Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How are they able to use the Blue Jays logos on their shirts/hats like that? Aren't there trademark issues?
    It's Little League for christsakes, you wanna be sicko lawyer leach of society. Besides, all Hatter intellectual property is fair game for true American usage. It's sort of like prima nocta, which we also have. Let me know when the big day is, fairey.
    Last edited by JayRedd; 05-05-2008 at 11:43 AM.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


  12. #23662
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23662

    I'm not familiar with Little League. Is it aligned with the MLB in some shape or form?

  13. #23663
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23663

    Yeah, same drugs dealers.

  14. #23664
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23664

    Little Leagues are given rights that you can use those names. It's all part of the nastalgia of the game.

    Thats just like saying JayRed's mom can't hooker around a certain part of town, that is just wrong!
    Last edited by duke dynamite; 05-05-2008 at 09:55 PM.

  15. #23665
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23665

    Good one.

  16. #23666
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    Thanks.

    Your mom told me "good one", too.

    23666

  17. #23667
    sweabs
    Guest

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23667

    Oh, cool. I didn't know that. That's a great idea; it certainly makes things more enjoyable for the kids.

    I remember playing in a "World Cup" Tournament when I was younger, and every team got to choose a country from a hat. We unfortunately drew Italy (I can't stand Italian soccer players for the most part), but it made things real fun for all of us.

    In the annual summer soccer tournament that I coordinate in my town each summer, I have adopted a similar strategy to make things enjoyable for the children. Every school is designated a country, and they typically make flags, uniforms, etc. while at camp and come to the tournament looking sharp.

  18. #23668
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23668

    Only intelligent insults from this point forward.

  19. #23669
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23669

    Quote Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    every team got to choose a country from a hat.
    That's just poetry.
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

    Follow my twitter:

    @8pts9secs


  20. #23670
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    They also found out that it gives the kids a little bit more fun by calling themselves a team name from the MLB, plus, it stimulates ticket sales because most likely say if the kid plays for the Giants or something, they will want to see a Giants game or buy their merchandise.

    Clever? I think so.

    23670

  21. #23671
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23671

    Tooth-decay resplendent.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  22. #23672
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,276

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    23668

    Only intelligent insults from this point forward.
    23672

    Looks like I'm out then.

  23. #23673

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23673

    Counting without words is empty, so here they are.
    That'll do.

  24. #23674
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23674

    On the cut.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  25. #23675
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Counting: It's Fun.

    23675

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •