Announcement

Collapse

The Rules of Pacers Digest

Hello everyone,

Whether your are a long standing forum member or whether you have just registered today, it's a good idea to read and review the rules below so that you have a very good idea of what to expect when you come to Pacers Digest.

A quick note to new members: Your posts will not immediately show up when you make them. An administrator has to approve at least your first post before the forum software will later upgrade your account to the status of a fully-registered member. This usually happens within a couple of hours or so after your post(s) is/are approved, so you may need to be a little patient at first.

Why do we do this? So that it's more difficult for spammers (be they human or robot) to post, and so users who are banned cannot immediately re-register and start dousing people with verbal flames.

Below are the rules of Pacers Digest. After you have read them, you will have a very good sense of where we are coming from, what we expect, what we don't want to see, and how we react to things.

Rule #1

Pacers Digest is intended to be a place to discuss basketball without having to deal with the kinds of behaviors or attitudes that distract people from sticking with the discussion of the topics at hand. These unwanted distractions can come in many forms, and admittedly it can sometimes be tricky to pin down each and every kind that can rear its ugly head, but we feel that the following examples and explanations cover at least a good portion of that ground and should at least give people a pretty good idea of the kinds of things we actively discourage:

"Anyone who __________ is a liar / a fool / an idiot / a blind homer / has their head buried in the sand / a blind hater / doesn't know basketball / doesn't watch the games"

"People with intelligence will agree with me when I say that __________"

"Only stupid people think / believe / do ___________"

"I can't wait to hear something from PosterX when he/she sees that **insert a given incident or current event that will have probably upset or disappointed PosterX here**"

"He/she is just delusional"

"This thread is stupid / worthless / embarrassing"

"I'm going to take a moment to point and / laugh at PosterX / GroupOfPeopleY who thought / believed *insert though/belief here*"

"Remember when PosterX said OldCommentY that no longer looks good? "

In general, if a comment goes from purely on topic to something 'ad hominem' (personal jabs, personal shots, attacks, flames, however you want to call it, towards a person, or a group of people, or a given city/state/country of people), those are most likely going to be found intolerable.

We also dissuade passive aggressive behavior. This can be various things, but common examples include statements that are basically meant to imply someone is either stupid or otherwise incapable of holding a rational conversation. This can include (but is not limited to) laughing at someone's conclusions rather than offering an honest rebuttal, asking people what game they were watching, or another common problem is Poster X will say "that player isn't that bad" and then Poster Y will say something akin to "LOL you think that player is good". We're not going to tolerate those kinds of comments out of respect for the community at large and for the sake of trying to just have an honest conversation.

Now, does the above cover absolutely every single kind of distraction that is unwanted? Probably not, but you should by now have a good idea of the general types of things we will be discouraging. The above examples are meant to give you a good feel for / idea of what we're looking for. If something new or different than the above happens to come along and results in the same problem (that being, any other attitude or behavior that ultimately distracts from actually just discussing the topic at hand, or that is otherwise disrespectful to other posters), we can and we will take action to curb this as well, so please don't take this to mean that if you managed to technically avoid saying something exactly like one of the above examples that you are then somehow off the hook.

That all having been said, our goal is to do so in a generally kind and respectful way, and that doesn't mean the moment we see something we don't like that somebody is going to be suspended or banned, either. It just means that at the very least we will probably say something about it, quite possibly snipping out the distracting parts of the post in question while leaving alone the parts that are actually just discussing the topics, and in the event of a repeating or excessive problem, then we will start issuing infractions to try to further discourage further repeat problems, and if it just never seems to improve, then finally suspensions or bans will come into play. We would prefer it never went that far, and most of the time for most of our posters, it won't ever have to.

A slip up every once and a while is pretty normal, but, again, when it becomes repetitive or excessive, something will be done. Something occasional is probably going to be let go (within reason), but when it starts to become habitual or otherwise a pattern, odds are very good that we will step in.

There's always a small minority that like to push people's buttons and/or test their own boundaries with regards to the administrators, and in the case of someone acting like that, please be aware that this is not a court of law, but a private website run by people who are simply trying to do the right thing as they see it. If we feel that you are a special case that needs to be dealt with in an exceptional way because your behavior isn't explicitly mirroring one of our above examples of what we generally discourage, we can and we will take atypical action to prevent this from continuing if you are not cooperative with us.

Also please be aware that you will not be given a pass simply by claiming that you were 'only joking,' because quite honestly, when someone really is just joking, for one thing most people tend to pick up on the joke, including the person or group that is the target of the joke, and for another thing, in the event where an honest joke gets taken seriously and it upsets or angers someone, the person who is truly 'only joking' will quite commonly go out of his / her way to apologize and will try to mend fences. People who are dishonest about their statements being 'jokes' do not do so, and in turn that becomes a clear sign of what is really going on. It's nothing new.

In any case, quite frankly, the overall quality and health of the entire forum's community is more important than any one troublesome user will ever be, regardless of exactly how a problem is exhibiting itself, and if it comes down to us having to make a choice between you versus the greater health and happiness of the entire community, the community of this forum will win every time.

Lastly, there are also some posters, who are generally great contributors and do not otherwise cause any problems, who sometimes feel it's their place to provoke or to otherwise 'mess with' that small minority of people described in the last paragraph, and while we possibly might understand why you might feel you WANT to do something like that, the truth is we can't actually tolerate that kind of behavior from you any more than we can tolerate the behavior from them. So if we feel that you are trying to provoke those other posters into doing or saying something that will get themselves into trouble, then we will start to view you as a problem as well, because of the same reason as before: The overall health of the forum comes first, and trying to stir the pot with someone like that doesn't help, it just makes it worse. Some will simply disagree with this philosophy, but if so, then so be it because ultimately we have to do what we think is best so long as it's up to us.

If you see a problem that we haven't addressed, the best and most appropriate course for a forum member to take here is to look over to the left of the post in question. See underneath that poster's name, avatar, and other info, down where there's a little triangle with an exclamation point (!) in it? Click that. That allows you to report the post to the admins so we can definitely notice it and give it a look to see what we feel we should do about it. Beyond that, obviously it's human nature sometimes to want to speak up to the poster in question who has bothered you, but we would ask that you try to refrain from doing so because quite often what happens is two or more posters all start going back and forth about the original offending post, and suddenly the entire thread is off topic or otherwise derailed. So while the urge to police it yourself is understandable, it's best to just report it to us and let us handle it. Thank you!

All of the above is going to be subject to a case by case basis, but generally and broadly speaking, this should give everyone a pretty good idea of how things will typically / most often be handled.

Rule #2

If the actions of an administrator inspire you to make a comment, criticism, or express a concern about it, there is a wrong place and a couple of right places to do so.

The wrong place is to do so in the original thread in which the administrator took action. For example, if a post gets an infraction, or a post gets deleted, or a comment within a larger post gets clipped out, in a thread discussing Paul George, the wrong thing to do is to distract from the discussion of Paul George by adding your off topic thoughts on what the administrator did.

The right places to do so are:

A) Start a thread about the specific incident you want to talk about on the Feedback board. This way you are able to express yourself in an area that doesn't throw another thread off topic, and this way others can add their two cents as well if they wish, and additionally if there's something that needs to be said by the administrators, that is where they will respond to it.

B) Send a private message to the administrators, and they can respond to you that way.

If this is done the wrong way, those comments will be deleted, and if it's a repeating problem then it may also receive an infraction as well.

Rule #3

If a poster is bothering you, and an administrator has not or will not deal with that poster to the extent that you would prefer, you have a powerful tool at your disposal, one that has recently been upgraded and is now better than ever: The ability to ignore a user.

When you ignore a user, you will unfortunately still see some hints of their existence (nothing we can do about that), however, it does the following key things:

A) Any post they make will be completely invisible as you scroll through a thread.

B) The new addition to this feature: If someone QUOTES a user you are ignoring, you do not have to read who it was, or what that poster said, unless you go out of your way to click on a link to find out who it is and what they said.

To utilize this feature, from any page on Pacers Digest, scroll to the top of the page, look to the top right where it says 'Settings' and click that. From the settings page, look to the left side of the page where it says 'My Settings', and look down from there until you see 'Edit Ignore List' and click that. From here, it will say 'Add a Member to Your List...' Beneath that, click in the text box to the right of 'User Name', type in or copy & paste the username of the poster you are ignoring, and once their name is in the box, look over to the far right and click the 'Okay' button. All done!

Rule #4

Regarding infractions, currently they carry a value of one point each, and that point will expire in 31 days. If at any point a poster is carrying three points at the same time, that poster will be suspended until the oldest of the three points expires.

Rule #5

When you share or paste content or articles from another website, you must include the URL/link back to where you found it, who wrote it, and what website it's from. Said content will be removed if this doesn't happen.

An example:

If I copy and paste an article from the Indianapolis Star website, I would post something like this:

http://www.linktothearticlegoeshere.com/article
Title of the Article
Author's Name
Indianapolis Star

Rule #6

We cannot tolerate illegal videos on Pacers Digest. This means do not share any links to them, do not mention any websites that host them or link to them, do not describe how to find them in any way, and do not ask about them. Posts doing anything of the sort will be removed, the offenders will be contacted privately, and if the problem becomes habitual, you will be suspended, and if it still persists, you will probably be banned.

The legal means of watching or listening to NBA games are NBA League Pass Broadband (for US, or for International; both cost money) and NBA Audio League Pass (which is free). Look for them on NBA.com.

Rule #7

Provocative statements in a signature, or as an avatar, or as the 'tagline' beneath a poster's username (where it says 'Member' or 'Administrator' by default, if it is not altered) are an unwanted distraction that will more than likely be removed on sight. There can be shades of gray to this, but in general this could be something political or religious that is likely going to provoke or upset people, or otherwise something that is mean-spirited at the expense of a poster, a group of people, or a population.

It may or may not go without saying, but this goes for threads and posts as well, particularly when it's not made on the off-topic board (Market Square).

We do make exceptions if we feel the content is both innocuous and unlikely to cause social problems on the forum (such as wishing someone a Merry Christmas or a Happy Easter), and we also also make exceptions if such topics come up with regards to a sports figure (such as the Lance Stephenson situation bringing up discussions of domestic abuse and the law, or when Jason Collins came out as gay and how that lead to some discussion about gay rights).

However, once the discussion seems to be more/mostly about the political issues instead of the sports figure or his specific situation, the thread is usually closed.

Rule #8

We prefer self-restraint and/or modesty when making jokes or off topic comments in a sports discussion thread. They can be fun, but sometimes they derail or distract from a topic, and we don't want to see that happen. If we feel it is a problem, we will either delete or move those posts from the thread.

Rule #9

Generally speaking, we try to be a "PG-13" rated board, and we don't want to see sexual content or similarly suggestive content. Vulgarity is a more muddled issue, though again we prefer things to lean more towards "PG-13" than "R". If we feel things have gone too far, we will step in.

Rule #10

We like small signatures, not big signatures. The bigger the signature, the more likely it is an annoying or distracting signature.

Rule #11

Do not advertise anything without talking about it with the administrators first. This includes advertising with your signature, with your avatar, through private messaging, and/or by making a thread or post.
See more
See less

Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

Originally posted by naturallystoned View Post
    But he did use a mannequin at the end of the dock...
    Yes, I thought about that also...I don't know what to say other than he was using the mannequin at the end of the dock to draw them in so he could then run them over with the SUV and take a few with him as he gave up and committed suicide. I don't think the mannequin at the dock was meant to bait anything into getting snared, only to lure them toward the end of the dock? Your point is a valid one....

The mannequin Fred was meant to snare, like he used his blood to do before that. I believe that the Alpha Male was more intelligent than the rest of the darkseekers, therefore he could still make the emotional connection with a mate. Also, after Neville snared his mate and left, when it got dark the remainder of the snare trap was still there, and the Alpha Male studied it, figured out what was up, and then set up the Fred trap and had dogs ready in Grand Central because he didn't want to feed on Neville, he wanted to kill him for taking his mate.

The only thing I have a problem with in this theory is that I don't know how the Alpha Male made the connection between Neville and the Fred mannequin. The only thing I can come up with is that Neville was using vinegar to mask his scent as he was snaring the darkseeker and when he returned home. He never used vinegar when he was at the video store, so maybe the Alpha Male tracked some of Neville's spots (especially a spot that he obviously frequented enough to have the mannequins set up to interact with and had gotten to GoodFellas in the DVD library) and figured out that Fred would be good bait that way....It is a stretch, but maybe not...

RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

Comment

Re: Official "I Am Legend" discussion thread (SPOILERS GALORE, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!)

Originally posted by Irk Woodsman View Post
      I just saw it and loved it. I was a big fan of the book so I had certain expectations going into it. I liked the book better, but I thought that the film had a better ending (yes, I thought the ending was pretty good.) The reason I liked the book better was because it focused more on his everyday survival and rountines. It was cool to read about things like him burning down both houses next to him so the vampires couldn't jump rooftops to get into his home (the perimeter was laced with lights and garlic). And how he would spend alot of his day murduring sleeping vampires and doing his testing. I won't talk too much about the ending of the book for those who haven't read it and are interested, but it's alot different from the movie and could've been better if more detail was given about it. About a quarter of the way into the movie I had to just seperate it from the book into two entirely different stories, otherwise I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it as much.
      Thanks for adding some info about the book! I am definitely going to read it now, and I appreciate you leaving some stuff out...

I wondered myself why Neville didn't do more killing during the day. The only thing I can think is that he kept saying that he could still fix the world. Maybe he didn't look at them as things needing to be killed, only things needing to be saved.

I also thought this at the beginning when he came in contact with the lion family in Times Square...My immediate thought was that he was pretty well armed....I would've laid the lions to waste and then had the antelope....After considering it, I think he wanted to leave as little of a death footprint as he could given the magnitude of death the world had already endured. His actions throughout the movie certainly reinforced that opinion that he hadn't given up on bringing the world back...until the whole suicide thing....

I don't think he wanted to kill anything he didn't HAVE to kill. I liked that angle of the story more than I think I would the idea of Neville as a vampire slayer like you say the book portrays him, and definitely how The Last Man On Earth portrays him.

Comment

I just re-watched the movie so I have seen it twice. It does help that the discussion was going on and that a lot of points were made and things to watch for. Upon watching it again I too was questioning weather the Night Seekers could have set that trap but my gut tells me the movie makers wanted Neville to think that the Night Seekers had lot all thought and human emotion but the taking of the female proved that wrong. When Neville was being chased by the infected dogs why didn't the leader go after him as well? He could have easily had him there and killed him. And I noticed on this time that it was his own knife that went into his leg. The first time I saw it I was unsure of what stabbed him I actually thought it was part of the trap.

I did see the butterfly in the glass that was pointed out, I also saw one in the field while they were getting corn. Obvious that was a theme.

One thing I hadn't noticed the first time was that the basement had a pretty big metal door on it and Neville locked it tight but it took not a moment for them to break right through it but it took like 20 hits to get through the glass. Probably because only the leader was trying to break it down but still in my head I had thought he would have been smarter in building an impenetrable room that no matter what they couldn't get into and I thought the metal door should have been stronger so therefore more time to get into the actual lab. And are we to believe that the Compound 6 was the saving cure with the addition of the ice? I am not being sarcastic I am actually wondering about that.

But I do guess the cold would help to kill the virus because the Free Zone was there due to the virus not being able to with stand the Winter so I guess cold is one thing that would kill the virus or help to at least.

With regards to the stats on the K Virus he said 5.4 Billion people died immediately, 12 million were safe and 588 Million got the virus and turned into the Night Seekers. Just so it it out there. I didn't catch the full stats the first time around. And boy is that a deadly virus. I would hate to clean up all those dead bodies.

I also now more fully understand that Neville had to kill himself because that was the only way the Night Seekers would have stopped trying to get in but they would have been able to smell Anna and the kid in that shoot, Also how was the shoot staying shut and grenade proof?

I do wish the movie had shown how they planned on distributing the vaccine to the Night Seekers because I am curious about that but than Neville would have had to live past the grenade so that Will Smith wouldn't have been dead for the last 30 minutes of the movie.

And on a completely different side note, did anyone else notice the price of gas at $6 something a litre which I thought was funny. And Ethan didnt say a single word the entire movie. The only sound he made was the one that alarmed the Night Seeker and almost got them killed. Good job Ethan.

Well that is my rundown of the second viewing. This movie is available in DVD quality from torrent website and that helps to be able to watch as home with no theatre noise. If you can torrent I would suggest searching for I.Am.Legend.REPACK.DVDSCR.XviD-iMBT it is the DVD with a few watermarks but the Audio and Video are 10/10. Hope to see some continued discussion and now I want to read the book.
        Last edited by N8R; 12-23-2007, 07:37 AM. Reason: Junk Trunk Monk Skunk

Comment

I watched the movie again tonight and I downloaded the Audio book of I Am Legend and I plan on listening to i when I get a chance. Still a good movie. I will probably watch it a few more times with different film. I just really liked Will Smith in this one and I wanted to see more of the movie. I could have sat through another hour of content on the spreading of the virus and the spreading of the vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by newman8r View Post
            I watched the movie again tonight and I downloaded the Audio book of I Am Legend and I plan on listening to i when I get a chance. Still a good movie. I will probably watch it a few more times with different film. I just really liked Will Smith in this one and I wanted to see more of the movie. I could have sat through another hour of content on the spreading of the virus and the spreading of the vaccine.
            Me too, me too, and me too!

Comment

an hour and half is a short movie by todays standards. I just feel gipped every time not because the movie is bad but because it is so good I want to see more.

Comment

Originally posted by heywoode View Post
                I wondered myself why Neville didn't do more killing during the day. The only thing I can think is that he kept saying that he could still fix the world. Maybe he didn't look at them as things needing to be killed, only things needing to be saved.
                In the book the vamps were able to talk and they tormented him at night, so he had plenty of reason to kill during the day even though he was looking for a cure.

Comment

I loved the movie. Felt it could have more content and failed to develope Neville's character beyond losing loved ones. I want the book.

Comment

the movie was a far cry from the book and also from "the Omega Man", which was about a hundred times better.

Sorry WS is no CH
                    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
                    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

Comment

Just saw the movie...had been looking forward to it for a very, very long time. I was just infatuated with the story.

Loved the Bob Marley sidestory and the playing of "Three Little Birds" throughout the movie. I really felt connected to Neville throughout the movie, I thought Will Smith did a stellar job. I wasn't really even a fan of his until "Pursuit of Happyness" but since then he has quickly moved up on my list of favorite actors.

This is one of the only movies that has ever made me feel emotionally involved, and I've seen a lot of movies.

I am infatuated for some reason with the environment of a deteriorating city. One huge error I noticed is that all of the flags throughout NY seemed to be in perfect shape. In reality wouldn't all of the flags have been tattered and really, really beat up?

Also the roads in Vermont were suspiciously clear, while the roads in NY were filled with overgrowth.

But overall I did enjoy the film.

Comment

Originally posted by able View Post
                        the movie was a far cry from the book and also from "the Omega Man", which was about a hundred times better.

Sorry WS is no CH
                        I'm sure the book, as the original work, has it's own fans who probably thought all three movies didn't live up to the original story...I will undoubtedly read the book, and I look forward to it. I don't know that I will make many comparisons to the book and any of the three movies, as only the first movie followed the book plot fairly consistently from what I have read.

Sorry able, but Charlton Heston was great for his time, but pales in comparison to actors of our current generation. I feel like there are literally DOZENS of actors and actresses whose skills far surpass most of the heralded actors of generations past. Not sure if it is just that scripts and the technology of movie making are so much better now, or what, but there aren't many actors (term used for both male and female thespians these days) from yesteryear who impress me.

I thought that The Omega Man, while probably pretty good by 1971 standards, was about as cheesy as it could be. The acting was dismal by most of the actors, and I didn't like the blaxploitation feel of it either. I thought it was probably groundbreaking of Heston to have a black female romantic lead, but it was done poorly. I thought the leader of 'the family' was a better actor than Heston in that movie.

So much less was expected of movies back then, and the movie-going public was a lot easier to convince back then. I'm not saying there weren't quality movies made, but The Omega Man was nowhere near the cream of the crop of it's own year, let alone decade or generation. It wasn't even close to being as good a movie as I Am Legend in any facet of criticism. The plot was better, the character development was better (although I agree with others that Will Smith's character deserved more explanation), the visuals were far more stunning, and the 'believability' was far greater in IAL than in TOM. The 'believability' can be taken as a moot point because most movies, after all, are works of fiction, or at least fantasized a bit for better selling value, but I use the term to mean something a bit more telling. Does the story make sense? Do the characters behave as a real-life person would? Those kinds of questions that can be answered in the affirmative help make a movie better because they help avoid plot holes.

Things that were just pointed out, like the flags flying were in pristine condition (something I hadn't noted before) or that the roads in Vermont looked like they had been maintained, while the roads in NYC were overgrown with vegetation....those are plot holes which suggest laziness or a lack of attention to detail, not poor script writing. Movies of yesteryear were absolutely HORRIBLE at these kinds of things. All that leads back to my feeling that so much more is expected of movies nowadays, and so much more is delivered to the screen in terms of effort and attention to detail.

Will Smith is ten times the actor Charlton Heston ever was, in my opinion. Anyone who can do drama, comedy, action, romantic comedy, etc. and be believable at all of them is a very talented, well-rounded actor. Will Smith is easily that. Charlton Heston is not. Heston was very popular and well thought of for his generation, but again, so much less was expected, it was far easier to be a star and a stud then than it is now. FAR easier.

Comment

Heywoode, I didn't mean to sound like I was bashing the movie but pointing out those errors. I am a total geek when it comes to such things and I was scanning for them throughout the whole film.

I am going to pick up the book at the airport to read on my flight back to DC on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by dcpacersfan View Post
                            Heywoode, I didn't mean to sound like I was bashing the movie but pointing out those errors. I am a total geek when it comes to such things and I was scanning for them throughout the whole film.

I am going to pick up the book at the airport to read on my flight back to DC on Saturday.
                            Hey, don't worry about it man! That is the kind of stuff I like discussing....both of those things I didn't notice and am glad you pointed out. As I just posted, I don't think those kinds of details are in the script/screenplay, just things that reflect a lack of attention to detail. They did pretty good in this movie, but no movie is perfect.

I thought that some of the way the cars were arranged/abandoned looked like they were parked there to look like chaos, but weren't really parked to represent anything in particular....There were cars parked in front of a police barricade and they were facing away from the barricades...weird stuff like that....

I don't want anybody to think that they will make me mad or can't post things that are not absolutely a$$-kissing the movie. I don't think it is perfect nor do I think it was the best movie of the year. I simply think it was a very good movie that left enough to the imagination to stimulate conversation. I would rather have had another half hour of movie that let them expound on some of the main themes and offered some more insight into Neville and how he came to survive the first three years, and other things along those lines....

I just have a problem with people complaining that it was bad for reasons that don't make sense to me or people thinking the movie was bad because they didn't understand certain things about it...I kind of got on one user in particular in the movie thread last week because I didn't agree with his reasons for not liking the movie. I have friends who saw it and didn't like it because they don't care for that kind of movie. I'm fine with that and would never criticize someone for not having the same taste I do in movies. Even movies that I don't like, some of them I can recognize as good movies that are well written/acted/directed, even though they aren't my particular cup of tea.

There is a big difference in not liking a movie because you didn't care for it and not liking a movie because you don't understand a movie....

Oh, and have a nice flight. I hope the airport isn't too big of a P.I.T.A. and that you can find the book to read...If you do, and you get it read, I would like to hear your thoughts on it!

Comment

I know what you mean about Neville surviving the first three years. More information about that would have been really, really interesting.

The first time I saw a preview for it the preview lead me to believe that everyone died overnight...like they showed the evacuation scene (which happened at night) and then they showed NYC empty (which was during the day) which led me to believe that. Of course this was only a preview and such detailed information isn't really to be expected.

But we know now from some details that Manhattan had to die a very, very slow death overall. If this had been shown in detail it probably would have been the most brutal part of the movie.

One question, when the guy is creamed by Will Smith (or Neville, whatever) when he is driving his wife and kid to the evacaution scene, is that guy supposed to be a Darkseeker or what? I sort of got that impression but I'm not entirely sure if he was trying to get some flesh or if he was saying "help" to them...

I have thought about this movie a lot since I have seen it. For some reason I am felt/feel very emotionally attached to the characters...no movie has done that in awhile.

Comment

Another question I had is how did Anna drive into Manhattan when the bridges were blown up? I dont know the geography of that area at all but wasnt the bridge blowing up supposed to keep people in manhattan and people out of it? Just wondering how she drove there?

I want to watch it again and again. I just keep wanting to watch it. I downloaded I Am Legend audiobook and I am done parts 1 & 2 of 8. So far it is pretty cool. As I am listening to it I am imaging a whole different movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X