Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My full report from game #5

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: My full report from game #5

Whatever happens with the Pacers, it is, at the end of the day, just a game.
    That's LOSER talk!

:P

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

UB sorry to hear about your mother and I won't really say much more about game 5 as I think you summed it up pretty well.

If I woulda been a few years younger and a few years less intelligent I woulda whopped some of those pistons fans *** , and it's a big reason why I will not be rooting for Detriot if they win this series, I hope they get swept and call that a poor attitude but I garuntee if pacers fans would have acted like that in the palace there would have been some violent pistons fans.

woman without a team

I couldn't laugh because he was being so :censor: sarcastic. I couldn't come up with a whitty retort so all I did was glare at him. Then he said it again. I thought about telling him I wasn't worried, but I don't like to lie. By the time I got back to my seat and told Kegboy about it I was just mad he called me maam.
    Why so? Calling a female Ma'am is a polite form of address. I'm 60 years old and I've called teenage girls Ma'am. Of course it's always when thanking them. And you would never think I was being sarcastic.

It actually sounds to me like he was hitting on you.
    Trust me, he wasn't hitting on me. Haven't you ever had anyone talk to you in such a sarcastic tone you just wanted to punch them in the mouth? That was the tone he used. As for the maam part I was joking (mostly).

Hitting on me?