Thread: Fantasy Playoffs

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Fantasy Playoffs

How's everyone doing in the fantasy playoffs? I think I'm going to advance to the championship round.

What about all the poor fantasy owners today who have ridden Brady all year? The weather in NE killed alot of Brady fantasy teams today. In our league, the guy who has Brady has a weak team outside of him. It's nice to see his team get exposed with a weak game from Brady (by fantasy standards).

Default Re: Fantasy Playoffs

Made it into the championship game myself. I was contemplating benching Anderson for Warner, and when I saw the field in Cleveland I did it immediately. It definitely paid off. I still have Plaxico going tonight and ADP going on MNF but I've already pretty much wrapped it up. If I win the league, I get 500 dollars which is pretty nice.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Man I wish I would have snagged Warner off of waivers. Someone else had priority over me though.

I picked Ryan Grant off of waivers a while back, he was pretty good. I picked Vernon Davis up last night and he caught a touchdown last night.

I took your advice and played Garcia once I saw the weather in Cleveland. He was still awful fantasy wise, but not as bad as Edwards would have been. So good call.

But what will probably win the game forme this week is the freaking Bucs defense. They had an absolutely insane fantasy day.

In our stupid league, the playoffs START next week. I'm in first place in the standings though.
    That'll do.