Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Danny Granger Part 2

streets ahead

Default Re: Danny Granger Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by DaSMASH View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But then again most all of you that post here or are trying to be amatuer comedians on this messageboard suffer from that same condition.
    i actually get paid to be funny / snarky (and sometimes even a little sassy). perhaps you meant juvenile? if thats the case, then i totally agree and would like to point out that jayredd started it.
    This is the darkest timeline.

Geez.... Granger is only 1/4th the way in his 3rd season and has improved each year, the first 2 were plagued by injuries of others thereby forcing minutes on him. His stats compare to Pippens first 2 years. Somebody thinks we should trade him... what drugs are they on. Do please share... I want to experience this lucidity... what a trip that would be.
    "He wanted to get to that money time. Time when the hardware was on the table. That's when Roger was going to show up. So all we needed to do was stay close"
    Darnell Hillman (Speaking of former teammate Roger Brown)

Quote Originally Posted by DaSmash
    But then again most all of you that post here or are trying to be amatuer comedians on this messageboard suffer from that same condition. Please moderators I need another major infraction so that you can suspend me, hopefully forever from all these brainiac basketball experts. I love reading the man love that many of them show one another on a daily basis....yeah, you know who you guys are!
    Quote Originally Posted by avoidingtheclowns View Post
    if thats the case, then i totally agree and would like to point out that jayredd started it.
    If you're gonna peg such shenanigans on me than you and LG33 need to step up and take responsibility for starting all the "man love." You know who you guys are!
    Read my Pacers blog:
    8points9seconds.com

Follow my twitter:

@8pts9secs

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

What if I don't know if I'm one of those guys? Does that mean I am one or I'm not? I can't thinkk (tm) straight with all the amateur psychology coming at me.

Talk about flame out. Worst banned rant ever. Seriously, that was pathetic. Someone do the Rome buzz. No wait, his rant reeked of clone wanna-be so a Rome buzzer would probably just fuel his ego.

Sadly this ruined the discussion of an on-going topic, one in which I've actually agreed with Out-With-A-Wimper quite often. Danny does flash brilliant talent, he has a dynamic skill set despite the handles limits, but he just hasn't figured out how to unleash it consistently.

I think Shawne's PT is gone for this same reason. For now it's about developing Danny and then once he stops being a liability half the time then JOB can get back to developing Shawne's game. Right now the pair of them really send the team into a spiral most of the time. Too much indecision and poor judgment with both of them on the court.

Here an interesting exercise.

Start with what DaSMASH posts:

Quote Originally Posted by DaSMASH View Post
    Again this game, the Miami Game and last nights game finds Granger not know whether to scratch his a$$ or his head....throughout the game!

But then again most all of you that post here or are trying to be amatuer comedians on this messageboard suffer from that same condition. Please moderators I need another major infraction so that you can suspend me, hopefully forever from all these brainiac basketball experts. I love reading the man love that many of them show one another on a daily basis....yeah, you know who you guys are!

For the record, Danny Granger does have talent, but does not handle the ball well for his size and frame of body. He will score secondary points-but never be "The Guy" , that most of you high school graduates thinkk he is now or will be. I can tolerate Tinsleys bad passes because thats what he's done for seven years...Granger does not rebound and makes very poor defensive decisions-missing rotations, etc. What Granger does do on the court is make you respect his outside shooting, but like his progress is off and on.

You don't have to watch a full game to see how the refs are going to call it, many of the Pacers have not learned to adjust their game to fit the situation....that is the NBA way....but hey, all of you know more then me. Thats why you all post on these message boards 4 or 500 times a week...

Now, delete everything that has nothing to do with basketball, but is just mean-spirited criticism of other posters. ("brainiac bsketball experts")

Next delete all the wild speculations -- things DaSMASH cannot possible know, but which he asserts as oracular truth. ("he'll never be the guy.")

What are you left with? This:

Quote Originally Posted by DaSMASH
    What Granger does do is make you respect his outside shooting. Danny Granger does have talent
    And I won't be here to see the day
    It all dries up and blows away
    I'd hang around just to see
    But they never had much use for me
    In Levelland. (James McMurtry)