View Poll Results: Before the season began, by December I expected the Pacers' record to be

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Well above .500

1 3.03%
  • Slightly above .500

10 30.30%
  • Right about .500

12 36.36%
  • Slightly below .500

6 18.18%
  • Well below .500

4 12.12%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 12/14/2007 Game Thread 23: Pacers vs Raptors

Paahking my caahr in Haahvad Yaahd... ;-)

Arrow 12/14/2007 Game Thread 23: Pacers vs Raptors

BEAT THE BARNEYS!!!

-VS-

Game Time Start: 7:00 pm ET

TV: FSIN
    Radio: WIBC 1070-AM

Projected Pacers' Starting Lineup:
    C
    PF
    SF
    SG
    PG
    Murphy
    O'Neal
    Granger
    Dunleavy
    Tinsley
    Projected Raptors' Starting Lineup:
    C
    PF
    SF
    SG
    PG
    Nesterovic
    Bosh
    Moon
    Parker
    Calderon

Season Records: (W-L)
    :thepacers 11-11 (Home: 5-6)
    13-10 (Road: 5-5)

Upcoming Games:
    DateOpponentTimeTV
    Dec 15at Miami7:30 pmFSIN, SUN
    Dec 19vs Philadelphia7:00 pmCSNP, FSIN
    Dec 21at Minnesota8:00 pmFSNO
    Dec 22vs Washington7:00 pmNBA, FSIN
    Dec 26at Atlanta7:00 pmFSS
    Your horse is dead, get off it already...

sweabs

Default Re: 12/14/2007 Game Thread 23: Pacers vs Raptors

I hope that we have someone who will be able to match Humphries energy coming off the bench, because he has been a mad man as of late. Unfortunately, Foster is still hurt.

Granger got the best of Moon in our last appearance. Moon is an easy guy to take out of the game...so long as you put in as much energy and effort as he does.

Go Pacers. I'll be watching you in HD on the Raptors feed.

We have Miami, New York, Philly, Minnesota, and Washington in our next 5 games. So, I'm rooting hard for a win today, because we should be able to finish off a seven game winning streak to get us 6 games above .500. That would give us a big boost with our confidence, with our league rep, and (most importantly) with the city of Indianapolis.

Quote Originally Posted by FlavaDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We have Miami, New York, Philly, Minnesota, and Washington in our next 5 games. So, I'm rooting hard for a win today, because we should be able to finish off a seven game winning streak to get us 6 games above .500. That would give us a big boost with our confidence, with our league rep, and (most importantly) with the city of Indianapolis.
    I don't know, Washington has been surprisingly resilient in dealing with the absence of Gilbert Arenas - I have Caron Butler on one of my fantasy team and the guy, along with Brendan Haywood, surprisingly enough, has been a beast. And you never know when Wade or Shaq (or even that little ******* from Notre Dame) could go off. But the other teams are entirely beatable if we bring our best efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
    I hope that we have someone who will be able to match Humphries energy coming off the bench, because he has been a mad man as of late. Unfortunately, Foster is still hurt.
    First off, its nice seeing you again after my extended break from PD.
    Secondly, I think we should worry more about Delfino, Calderon, Kapono and Parker on the perimeter, though you are certainly right about Humphries - it's a shame that Utah let him walk.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

suprisingly roger mason and antonio daniels have really stepped up. and yaya i get to see my 2nd fav point guard in the league tonite!!! jose calderon
    STARBURY

08 and Beyond

The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar

Jeff is playing

lets go pacers lets go!

im gonna be singing that in my head the whole time!!
    [SIGPIC]Dun Dun shooting form![/SIGPIC]

if anyone has a link to the game or knows where i can find one please send me a pm!!! thanks

Did anyone else just hear on ESPN that Pistons just got Brezec and Hermann for Nazr Mohammed?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    Jeff is playing
    Yes! Go Pacers.

Oh and regarding Kareem. One good game does not really prove anything. Give us some consistency and we'll talk.
    :thepacers
    No Linking to your own site if it sells something.

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Ok, we just went through starting line-ups and this place is scary empty for a friday night. Tinsley didn't get boo'ed too badly tonight, but that might have to do with the number of bodies here tonight.

Go Pacers
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Nice 2-man game w/ Tinsley and JO.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

4-0, good start! Go Pacers!

wow it's true Pistons got Brezec and Hermann for Nazr Mohammed

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    Did anyone else just hear on ESPN that Pistons just got Brezec and Hermann for Nazr Mohammed?
    PB's a Piston?

Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

2 On Nasto.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Jamaal manufactures more free points.

Enjoy your time at PD!

sweabs

Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    First off, its nice seeing you again after my extended break from PD.
    Secondly, I think we should worry more about Delfino, Calderon, Kapono and Parker on the perimeter, though you are certainly right about Humphries - it's a shame that Utah let him walk.
    Hey, welcome back chap. You like that? I used the word chap. It felt so cool.

Yeah, Humphries has just been the story from Toronto for the past week or so. The rest of the guys you know what you can expect from...but Humph has just been the equivalent to a Foster for them in the last bit.

I now return back to studying. Yummmmmmmmm ANOVA.

Looking GOOD!

Did I just see Dun go 1-on-5 and get blocked?

Enjoy your time at PD!

1..2..3.. lil old blue sportsmusicxboxpacer's Avatar

foster in yay
    IF YOU A PACER FAN DONT BASH TO THE PACERS..!!!!!

Ok, can we officially put the "Jermaine can't jump" meme to bed? You see him go right over Bosh there?

Enjoy your time at PD!

It appears that the between the defenders legs will soon replace the crossover in basketball..... just an opinion. We need a nickname for that move.... anybody?
    "He wanted to get to that money time. Time when the hardware was on the table. That's when Roger was going to show up. So all we needed to do was stay close"
    Darnell Hillman (Speaking of former teammate Roger Brown)