Thread: I only have a minute

Default I only have a minute

This is going to be very short.

Last night was the worst experience in my memory at a Pacers game.

The Pistons fans were the most rude, most crude fans I have ever seen. I would call those I saw as subhuman.

Any Pacers fans who gave up their tickets and sold them to Pistons fans should be ashamed.

The Pacers display last night was without question the worst I have ver seen in a playoff game, so, so many things disturbed me, but what disturbed me the most is they fractured into 12 individuals, and ceased being a team.

I have to go, but unlike 99.9999% of the time I have nothing positive to say, nor any hope for game #6.

It took ever ounce of self control I had not to completely lose control and go off on the Pistons fans

Mood

Default Re: I only have a minute

wow

Mood

I look forward to hearing your full thoughts later today, UB.

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

The Pistons fans were the most rude, most crude fans I have ever seen. I would call those I saw as subhuman.
    Untermenschen

Regards,

Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I have to go, but unlike 99.9999% of the time I have nothing positive to say, nor any hope for game #6.
    UB has Spoken let the begin

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

I look forward to hearing your full thoughts later today, UB.
    I second that!

Regards,

Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

Wow, UB with no bright spots to point out. That's never good.

I really hope we can pull out a win in game 6, it would be incredible to see the majority of this board go from depressed and despairing to shocked and inspired, myself included.

I think we actually play better on the road, maybe we should get another busload or two of Pistons fans to make game 7 even more like a road game. Just make sure we have the SWAT team on standby.
    Official Member of the Anti-Alliteration Association

Wow, UB with no bright spots to point out. That's never good.

I really hope we can pull out a win in game 6, it would be incredible to see the majority of this board go from depressed and despairing to shocked and inspired, myself included.

I think we actually play better on the road, maybe we should get another busload or two of Pistons fans to make game 7 even more like a road game. Just make sure we have the SWAT team on standby.
    Sorry... game 6 was sold out over a week ago.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Mood

I'm curious to hear what those idiots did near Unclebuck.

(Again, if it's too hard for your brain to grasp the idea that I'm not saying these Pistons fans equal all Pistons fans, this is for you)

These guys sound like the biggest pricks in the world.

Mood

Sorry... game 6 was sold out over a week ago.
    How is this a week ago ?

AUBURN HILLS — Looking for tickets to Tuesday night’s Game 6 at The Palace?

Good luck.

“We’re sold out,” Matt Dobek, vice president for Pistons public relations, said Sunday.

Tickets for Game 6 went on sale Thursday morning. They sold out quickly.

There are stray single seats available online and through the box office. Single seats are going for a minimum of $800 online through brokers.

On game day, fans can visit www.detroitpistons.com or call (248) 377-0100 to see if the NBA or Pacers have returned tickets.

“Earlier in the day is best,” Dobek said. “We usually know by noon who’s coming and what we have.”

http://www.detnews.com/2004/pistons/...b02-169291.htm

Banned

The Pacers display last night was without question the worst I have ver seen in a playoff game, so, so many things disturbed me, but what disturbed me the most is they fractured into 12 individuals, and ceased being a team.
    Hyperbole here, of course, since 12 guys didn't even play, but what I imagine bothered UB quite a bit was watching his idol Ron Artest playing like a complete ball hog.

Between Ron's ballhog play and forcing lame shots in the key, and Reggie's pathetic display of defense and weak offense, the Pacers had very little chance last night.

Mood

The wait is killing me

I knew when UB didn't post last night he was a upset as me about what I seen take place in our house , trust me folks I havent been too sleep yet and I don't feel tired. UB is probably one of the most respected posters on this forum and while I don't always agree with him all the time , he usually has facts to backup his arguements.

I kept saying since game 6 of the Heat series we can't play any worse and last night was a reality check for me , 1 great game can't make up the frustration and pain I feel right now. Sorry maybe I am too harsh but I feel a Team that wins 61 games and Earns the Best Record in the NBA should atleast make it too the NBA Finals and make a Respectable apperance , the Last Time a Eastern Confrence Team Won the Best Record in the League was the .......Bulls

I am with this team as I have been for the past 30 years and I will be a Pacers fan til I take my last breath of Life.

sweabs

WE WANT UB!
    WE WANT UB!
    WE WANT UB!

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

This is going to be very short.

Last night was the worst experience in my memory at a Pacers game.

Any Pacers fans who gave up their tickets and sold them to Pistons fans should be ashamed.

It took ever ounce of self control I had not to completely lose control and go off on the Pistons fans

Was the "Your Last Home Game" chant as loud at your end of the arena? I was seething. I've never been so disgusted by the fans of the opponent, and that includes the drunk guy in a Pistons jersey that was in Tina's face, yelling at her after Game #2.

Even Kstat has been lowering himself in the eyes of many of us lately. I've been trying to tell myself that there's still one Pistons fan that I respect, but he's making that hard to do right now.

Nothing will make the Pistons replace the Celtics as #1 on my enemy list, but they've solidified themselves as a very solid #2 on my list of teams whose fans I strongly, strongly dislike.

And lets not kid ourselves, there is a very real possibility that last night was our "goodbye" to Uncle Reggie as a player. If so, those rude jerks had me so pissed off that I couldn't properly prepare my good-byes, just in case.

The only game that compares to is Game #5 in the 1999 ECFs, when I said my goodbyes to MSA after that bitter loss to the Knicks. But that loss in 1999 was worse, because that felt like it might be the end of an era. Now, if we can appropriately upgrade our backcourt, we should be see several more trips to *at least* the ECFs.

Truth be told, UB: Kyle and I are scouting out your section for next season, and one thing we thought we observed through the binoculars last night was that there weren't very many Pistons fans around you? I guess I was wrong. Back in the good old days at MSA, the folks in Aisle 20 never sold thier seats, so we were generally isolated from fans of the opponents. The balcony, this series, has been the equivalent of a south suburb of Detroit.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

foretaz

Quote Originally Posted by Jay@Section204
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was the "Your Last Home Game" chant as loud at your end of the arena? I was seething. I've never been so disgusted by the fans of the opponent, and that includes the drunk guy in a Pistons jersey that was in Tina's face, yelling at her after Game #2.

Even Kstat has been lowering himself in the eyes of many of us lately. I've been trying to tell myself that there's still one Pistons fan that I respect, but he's making that hard to do right now.

Nothing will make the Pistons replace the Celtics as #1 on my enemy list, but they've solidified themselves as a very solid #2 on my list of teams whose fans I strongly, strongly dislike.

And lets not kid ourselves, there is a very real possibility that last night was our "goodbye" to Uncle Reggie as a player. If so, those rude jerks had me so pissed off that I couldn't properly prepare my good-byes, just in case.

The only game that compares to is Game #5 in the 1999 ECFs, when I said my goodbyes to MSA after that bitter loss to the Knicks. But that loss in 1999 was worse, because that felt like it might be the end of an era. Now, if we can appropriately upgrade our backcourt, we should be see several more trips to *at least* the ECFs.
    Truth be told, UB: Kyle and I are scouting out your section for next season, and one thing we thought we observed through the binoculars last night was that there weren't very many Pistons fans around you? I guess I was wrong. Back in the good old days at MSA, the folks in Aisle 20 never sold thier seats, so we were generally isolated from fans of the opponents. The balcony, this series, has been the equivalent of a south suburb of Detroit.
    i found this comment very interesting....hardly a blowing up the whole team kinda thought...

upgrade the backcourt....traded al for jack...that would be an upgrade....

if we upgrade the backcourt again i would agree with u jay....many ECFs at the very least to come