Thread: Just In time for the Holidays...Discuss!

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

Default Just In time for the Holidays...Discuss!

Well the holidays are upon - no matter what religion you are there is bound to be some sort of a holiday within the next 30 days which you could celebrate and...get gifts!

so my question is - what is everyone looking to receive..or in some cases buy it themselves?

I was in the market for an LCD HDTV - and finally went through with it and got a 32" screen that I'm using as a monitor...its sweet but has made the monitor at work look like a childs toy

besides that there isn't anything else at the moment that i'm interested in...atleast nothing that money can buy...

your turn!

Default Re: Just In time for the Holidays...Discuss!

Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well the holidays are upon - no matter what religion you are there is bound to be some sort of a holiday within the next 30 days which you could celebrate and...get gifts!

so my question is - what is everyone looking to receive..or in some cases buy it themselves?

I was in the market for an LCD HDTV - and finally went through with it and got a 32" screen that I'm using as a monitor...its sweet but has made the monitor at work look like a childs toy

besides that there isn't anything else at the moment that i'm interested in...atleast nothing that money can buy...

your turn!
    I'm kinda hoping for an ipod Nano and some Nike+ Shox so I can keep track of my running distance that way. Also, my ipod classic is....rather bulky for the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Eindar View Post
    Also, my ipod classic is....rather bulky for the gym.
    Thinking back to the days of Sony Walkmans, this comment is very funny.

Me, I'm just looking forward to spending time with the family honestly. I got most everything I need this year....

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    Thinking back to the days of Sony Walkmans, this comment is very funny.

Me, I'm just looking forward to spending time with the family honestly. I got most everything I need this year....
    gotta love flashbacks...