Thread: Don't count the Pacers out just yet.

Dream Big

Default Re: Don't count the Pacers out just yet.

couldn't agree more... this is a 7 game series and they're highly capable of going back to Detroit to steal another game. Pacers play better on the road anyway...

Until then,

"I didn't hear no bell" - Rocky Balboa

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Well I have always said this is a 7 game series and I think the Pacers will win , although with the recent injuries I am a bit concerned. I think our chance after tinsley and jo got hurt just went down 50% of winning the finals.

The type of injures tinsely and Jo have aren't gonna get better on a days rest , remember we play again tommrow I won't give up on the Pacers til the final game buzzer but honestly our stock for advancing and winning it all this year just went down 50%

I don't think this team could handle another 6-7 game series with the injures we have at this moment , we dodge injures most all year and get smacked in the playoffs when we need to be healthy the most.

Matter a fact the team that wins game 5 wins the series 83% of the time , so I am giving them more credit than most.

Artificial Intelligence wintermute's Avatar

Well I have always said this is a 7 game series and I think the Pacers will win , although with the recent injuries I am a bit concerned. I think our chance after tinsley and jo got hurt just went down 50% of winning the finals.

The type of injures tinsely and Jo have aren't gonna get better on a days rest , remember we play again tommrow I won't give up on the Pacers til the final game buzzer but honestly our stock for advancing and winning it all this year just went down 50%

I don't think this team could handle another 6-7 game series with the injures we have at this moment , we dodge injures most all year and get smacked in the playoffs when we need to be healthy the most.

Matter a fact the team that wins game 5 wins the series 83% of the time , so I am giving them more credit than most.
    All these statistics are b.s....they give a new one out for every game....all we have to do is defy these numbers that mean nothing to the current series.
    agreed to that. all statistics can tell you is the trend. each individual game is a separate event.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Fine if you don't believe in the Stats , I wont argue ..but how many teams that had the Best Record in the League Lost in the ECF and Didn't Make it too the Finals ?

You could ask the same about how many teams had the Best Record in the League that Didn't win a Chamionship in the same year ?

Also in 2 previous ECF finals we have been in when we were 2-1 , we lost both ...the odds are greatly stacked against us right now.

Detriot has proven they can beat us 2 times in our house , can we do the same ? If so it's anyone's game to win or lose in game 7

Hi am new here and am 29 years old. am pretty surprised people are counting out the Pacers i have been a fan since 1986. and i never counted out the Pacers intel they were down 0-3 and they were down 20 points in the 4th Quarter we always gotta have faith in our own pride! i know its frustrating losing in a must win game i was upset to but i always asked my self " i always have faith " don't count out your team intel there down 0-3 with 20 pts down in the 4th. we have the best record in the league do you think we will give up that fast? I don't tuesday we will come out with pride and passion true Pacer fans should belive.
    Post of the Year!

It's nice to have another die-hard around. s:

Right.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.