Thread: Ron or Freddie have to guard Rip.

sweabs

Default Ron or Freddie have to guard Rip.

gh
    Last edited by sweabs; 08-08-2010 at 06:14 PM.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Ron or Freddie have to guard Rip.

Freddie should start. But he won't.

Artestaholic

Fred Jones was the only Pacers who I was pleased with tonight. This guys gonna be a very good NBA player, if he were 3" taller he'd be another future All-Star for the Pacers.
    And I do think he should be on Rip. He's quicker, or atleast as quick, and hes much stronger. And while Rip's 4" or so taller, Freds athleticism allowed him to challenge every Rip shot. Fred definantly needs to be on Rip in game 6.

sweabs

g
    Last edited by sweabs; 08-08-2010 at 06:14 PM.

Artificial Intelligence wintermute's Avatar

desperate times call for desperate measures?

but if i were to gamble at this stage, i would rather gamble on a veteran than a young player. that means guys like croshere and kenny anderson. and yes, reggie miller. especially him. i would rather gamble that reggie could still pull off a few big ones than that freddie can shut down rip. and i like freddie, very much so.

a little bit ot for this thread, but should cro continue to start? i think yes, the idea is sound, and i think cro going 0-7 is an aberration. i expect he'll shoot better next time. and jeff hasn't been very effective, except for late in game 1.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Well I dunno about Austin Starting , but Austin is one of those Guys that 1 made shot boost his confidence , when austiin is cold , he's cold and when he's hot he's hot .

Really what we need is a total team effort not just 1-2 guys scoring ...like the effort we put in game 4 it wasn't just a 1 or 2 man show , it was nice even scoring and we played confident like a team that won 61 games .

We have shot under 35%in 5 of the Last 6 games , your not gonna beat many teams consistantly only shooting in the low 30's

desperate times call for desperate measures?

but if i were to gamble at this stage, i would rather gamble on a veteran than a young player. that means guys like croshere and kenny anderson. and yes, reggie miller. especially him. i would rather gamble that reggie could still pull off a few big ones than that freddie can shut down rip. and i like freddie, very much so.

a little bit ot for this thread, but should cro continue to start? i think yes, the idea is sound, and i think cro going 0-7 is an aberration. i expect he'll shoot better next time. and jeff hasn't been very effective, except for late in game 1.
    That's um, crazy? (not personal What good is it if Reg makes a couple 3's if Hamilton is going for 30? (hint) none at all.
    The guys KILLING us singlehandledly.
    You do WHATEVER it takes (Freddie/Ron ALL game long) to stop him.
    Who else is going to hurt us? Rashweed?
    Well sheed did kill us yesterday
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.